Why Diversity & Comics is allowed to be such a cool guy...

Why Diversity & Comics is allowed to be such a cool guy? I don't give a crap about comics aka media for illiterate american teenagers, and I don't even give a shit about SJWs. But this guy is just awesome. The way he jovially discusses things, he is just pleasant to listen. Is he a Chad incarnate in form of comic nerd?

Log off, D&C, you whiny little bitch. You're fooling nobody.

he's a former marine. about as close to a chad as you'll ever see discussing comic books

I just discovered him when casually browsing internet, and he's simply awesome. I think I kinda have a mancrush no homo

5 dollars have been deposited into your account.

there's one thing that drives me insane about D&C. His ADD. two or three times a vid, sometimes more, he'll say something like, "The important thing about this is --- oh hey, I need to get my car washed." It's really, really obvious and obnoxious as fuck.
Someone get him some adderall

Hahaha

Hahahaha

Hahahhaha

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>THE STATE OF D&C

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Literally less insightful than the average Sup Forums poster and that's saying a lot.

Didn't mod IP-range ban this shill?

This guy is a fucking idiot. Lois driving the family camper and Superman coming home tired after three nonstop days of saving the world triggered him.

Just over the top retarded. He's as bad as an SJW. Two sides of the same shitflinging annoying coin.

Include me in your screencap

Show me an SJW who is as much pleasure to listen pls

U wot m8? The threads are usually just autosaged.

>tfw too dumb to realize D&C is actually a parody of alt-righ

Yeah, he's a terrible fucking speaker. He can't stay on point for more than a second. I can't stand to watch his videos for that reason alone. He might have okay-ish opinions on the industry, but fuck if I'm ever going to realize what those opinions are.

Judith Butler

also making shitty falseflag threads isn't helping, whoever the sperg is who keeps doing it.

This is legit just Sarkeesian in reverse.

I love anita too

Because they both make youtube videos?

Because both of them make a deal out of nothing and get triggered by anything that doesn't fit their world view

He wants to get political and police people but then wonders why no one wants him around.

he must be doing something right to force the same butthurt autist make the same thread every day and fill it with his ass-devastated whining. I wish I could mentally scar someone that badly with my shit opinions on comic books.

>Because both of them make a deal out of nothing and get triggered by anything that doesn't fit their world view
I only watched a few of his videos, but that doesn't seem to be the case at all. Aren't like half of his videos praising the comics he likes?
If it was someone like that Micah guy or Cummings, then sure. Because all they do is bitch about non-things.

Is this what people mean when they say "obvious shills"?

>comics
>teenagers

comics audience is 99% adults and has been for DECADES

D&C, please fuck off already. Our opinions of you haven't changed, you making another video crying about how Sup Forums doesn't like you won't change a damn thing. Stop being a casual and do some research on the comics industry you claim to be an expert on.

hot
fuck off. this cancer is shilled every day on Sup Forums

Sup Forums - youtube and twitter screencaps

not anymore, he only bitches about SJWs. Even while reviewing comics he thinks are good, which aren't good

I'd like to interview him to figure out how his asinine mind works. He clearly isn't right in the head.

Remember when the guy got triggered because Terra's tits were big enough for him and that somehow was the work of the SJW agenda? Good times

Was about to post this.
>Anita: sees sexism in literally everything
>D&C: sees SJW propaganda in literally everything
>Anita: Takes shit posting as a threat and has a victim complex
>D&C: Takes shit posting as a threat and has a victim complex
>Anita: Bitches and moans that people don't like her and calls it harassment
>D&C: Makes a video literally crying that Sup Forums didn't embrace him from stealing shit from here.

Remember when he complained that Carol Danverse ran an all female newspaper editorial.....in a story featuring time travel to a point in time when that actually happened in the comics?

>>D&C: Takes shit posting as a threat and has a victim complex
he's a marine you fucking fag. lmao.

And yet he's still milking the fact that he's afraid of getting hit by a fatass, comic writer. From a private post where he was shit posting. He's literally fucking Anita Sarkisian.

watch long enough and you'll be disappointed by his hypocrisy. Military messes with your head, he wants his service time to make sense but it never will.

Oh duuuuude XD he posted a starwars man! XD EPIK bro! /s

Why does he keep bringing it up when it has nothing to do with the video? I swear, he talks about that and his Musslim daughter more than he talks about comics

Hes shown his face before too, so this post makes literally no sense.

If I have to guess it'd be because that gives him a shield, by mentioning his daughter and his service it makes everyone who attacks him look bad

If he was like me, he is trying to use his creative outlet to make sense of his military experience. But you can't make sense of the insensible. You want that time to have counted for something, but the internet age makes it obvious you were tricked. He has over the top reactions to other veteran comic book guys, it's the shadow self, he implied a fellow vet should kill himself from embarrassment, he has no idea that life will only get harder. He aint seen nothing yet.

I wanna see his Sup Forums vid. Any one got a link?

Use Google, casual.

Isn't it against the rules to self-promote?

oh yeah,
>makes shit up just like Anita

>And yet he's still milking the fact that he's afraid of getting hit by a fatass, comic writer.
>milking the fact he's afraid
>afraid
Is this satire? No? Then you're just as bad Mark Waid or any of his other critics, because they also make claims that can't be backed up. Seriously fuck off and actually watch some of his videos instead of getting all your information about the guy from SJW comic book writers and Sup Forums shitposters.

Why are you people false flagging and falling for it so hard ?

Fuck off with this. Or you know, maybe I should just start calling you and everyone else in this thread Mark Waid and Ron Marz, because it cuts both ways.

I'm not the OP, and I'm not Richard, I'm just someone who also likes the guy's videos and have thought of making a thread about them but hesitated after seeing the cuckfest in invariably turns into

Which makes it even more pathetic

>the cuckfest in invariably turns into

I'm assuming you're referring to everyone else cucking this shit thread.

user, he spent nearly an entire week making videos about a shotpost. Either hes scared or lying about being scared.

oh fuck off you newfag. If you've ever been to Sup Forums you know shilling is not tollerated

We don't know if Waid browses Sup Forums or not. We know for a fact that D&C comes here for video ideas and steals jokes near verbatim from storytimes. Clearly he shills himself here.

>95625797
>D&C: Makes a video literally crying that Sup Forums didn't embrace him from stealing shit from here.

I've noticed this, Sup Forums will have a discussion and share some opinions about a comic and later this faggot will upload s video expressing those same opinions.

Not just that, he will literally steal comments. He's that much of a hack.

THIS