I've just realized in the shower that Hillary Clinton would be the safe pick for president even though I like Trump as...

I've just realized in the shower that Hillary Clinton would be the safe pick for president even though I like Trump as a person.
I will unironically be switching my vote to Clinton come November 8th, and I just want to let others who think about switching also that you're not alone in thinking this way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7l5Z2Tr680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is not prepared. Good choice, OP.

Dude you were thinking about Hillary in the shower?

Yay hillary! Trump is lose. Trump is die.

Trump is on record loving and endorsing open borders and globalism

Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99"

"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all,"
That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP.

Not gonna lie, former Hillary voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Hillary crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this woman get the nuclear codes.

>playing it safe

enjoy being more cucked than we are

fuck off ctr

Nerd virgin.

Could a shill thread be any more obvious?

nice try CTR

if not CTR, you are genuinely retarded and obviously underage.

saged

What happened? he penetrated your precious safe space?

Anyone can bait Trump with a tweet. He's completely unstable.

It's funny, i was watching my wife and her boyfriend in the shower and i had a similar realization.

This. I fear for my wife's son's future under Trump. Hillary is the safe choice to make sure he can live in a tolerant and diverse world.

Hi my name is John and I'm wanting (((YOU))) to vote for our supreme candidate Hillary Clinton because she's an honest hard working middle class woman who started at the bottom and worked very diligently to get to where she is. Her successes in office as the Secretary of State are so numerous and so grand that it would be a waste of your time to list them all off, friend. Click donate now to send some of your loving currency to our wonderful candidate so she can finally have her turn like all the ladies in the world wish for. :^)

you're going in the oven bud

Bro your a fucking faggot dont puss out now SAVE AMERICA

youtube.com/watch?v=W7l5Z2Tr680

Sage

Half of those are amazing, you suck at trying to make your point.

Wow.
Thread shows CTR's true fear of people in WI, NY, and MI switching their early vote to Trump on Nov. 8 after the latest news.
That's hysterical

Was it the nuclear codes?

>Le thinking in the shower meme

You CTR folk are getting kinda suddle. But there's a week until the election. It's time for you to give up.

>.my/
what

Hillary has shitposted more insane tweets than that in the last 24 hours.

OP is a faggot and a goddamn quitter.

But more likely just a desperate CTR shill.

Nobody is falling for this shit

Hillary is under formal investigation now. They actually obtained a warrant from the grand jury.

A presidential candidate has never had this happen before. Its fucking over for her.

This makes sense. Hillary for president. Hooray!

Why would you take the safe pick unless you are part of the 1% ruling class? Are you somekind of rich globalist jew OP?

So when CTR gets charged with shit from Trumps presidency are you going to testify against hillary OP or not?

what the fuck?

SHOO SHOO

tfw they realise shitposting on forums just makes people more likely to vote for Trump

Top kek! Op should blow the whistle on himself!

>concern shilling

die in a fire

Saged and hidden. We are being slid because the campaign is imploding.

>95625475

Thanks for correcting the record! I'm sure mutually assured destruction Is the safe choice. I have my Iodine tablets for when the icbms start flying do you?

CTR using a Israeli proxy. Almost as bad as when you guys used Serbian proxys lol

I see OP triggered the weak boys.

He doesn't actually hold a button.
No one would follow a nuke order from Trump.

clinton ftw

>post some of Hillary's phone messages on the internet
>she completely loses her shit, starts throwing thing at her staff in the WH, bomb's a couple of countries
she's mentally unprepared for such an important position. She won't be able to handle it.

Now is not the time to choose the safe candidate. Now is time to pick the candidate who will be so detrimental to the current system so we can finally get off this wild ride.

Fuck off Russian Trump shill.

This world hasn't killed me yet, I'd rather it stay the way it is.

Thank you for correcting the record with your poor attempt at subversion!!

Clinton is not the safer choice, though. Under Clinton you can expect:
- more wars
- more needless antagonism with Russia
- more health care cost increases
- more taxes
- more stagnation
- more attempts to steal money from men and give it to women
- more corruption
- more monopolies raising prices