Americans think they'll be able to just come to Canada once the election is over...

Americans think they'll be able to just come to Canada once the election is over. Wonder how long they'll last before they realize how fucking cold it is.

Well at least they shall not be forced to pay for their little baby boys penis to be mutilated so it's all good :)

I hope all the trash does move there. Trudeau is already allowing a ton of refugees, what are some extra burgers.

Ha ha ha. That rancid old wench won't win anyway so it will likely be you and your ilk who do move there

They will most like come to Ontario, where it's not much colder in the highly populated areas. I.e Toronto

What a fucking shit hole.

Nobody is moving to Canada. Americans just like to be dramatic

I see it as a win-win. America gets rid of all of it's limp-wristed sjws, and Canada gets more bull-preppers for its refugees and immigrants. What's not to like, am I right?

>canada too cold
>straya too hot
best go seeking refuge in europe, amerifats. They already expect a billion in the coming years lmao

Your anger is too obvious tbqh, invalidates the banter

Cant be any colder than upstate ny

It certainly seems like a pretty chill place

If Clinton wins and people flee her bullshit to Canada, I for one welcome them with open arms.

If Trump wins, Americans who want to flee can go to Mexico.

Yall know how to drive drunk dontcha?

cant wait for all these fucks to galvanize native canadians and bring back the conservatives

>Americans just like to be dramatic

Yanks are such drama queens.

I live in MI, im good

Anger? Ha ha ha.

I live 5 minutes from pic related. Good thing I don't ever want to be a fucking leaf.

Fuck SJWs and fuck liberals. They're so stupid. I don't want any of them here.

You guys elected cuckface "LE CURRENT YEAR" weedman, pretty sure that means you don't technically qualify as a country anymore

oh yeah lets go where there is even more communism than here, no fucktard, we would goto hong kong, singapore, or australia

I live in michigan so it won't be toon bad fucking kek

>Wonder how long they'll last before they realize how fucking cold it is

Cold is easy to deal with. You can always add layers.

Besides, I've been to Edmonton several times (in winter, even) and each time there were more shit-stank somalis than the last.

If those pieces of shit can deal with it, so can our retarded liberal celebrities.