What's your response to this Sup Forums?

What's your response to this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ben10MMA/status/912871896969920513
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't let shirtless men tell me how to live my life...

I don't have a chance with women either way so meh

I thought women never had any respect for me in the first place? Have I gone in the negative respect zone now? How does that work?

why do we care what someone who's been hit in the head many times thinks.

Well, I don't watch cartoons.
Not sure who this faggot is or why I should care who he is anyway.

is this guy for real a dude-bro dumbass who actually believes the shit on his account, or is he a performance art level troll?

fucking start banning this twitter shit already

Literally who?

>liking women
I'm not a faggot.

I disagree. The reasons I'm a loser ave nothing to do with the things I like.

Good thing I'm gay rather than living my life to please the thoughts of women and chads.

I show him pic related which is the highest grade conundrum compiler his brain has ever seen. He will appreciate cartoons as true art then.

I'm over 15 and I like SOME cartoons. I definitely don't like Dragon Ball Z because it's trash. While it's POSSIBLE to like DBZ and still be a well-adjusted member of society, I totally get where @Cobratate is coming from; the vast majority of otaku or weeaboos or whatever are extremely bad at life.

>ANY woman loses respect for you

So?

But I don't want just any woman to like me. I want to attract women who share, or at least can tolerate my interests, and respect me for who I am.

You dont tell women you watch cartoons in the first place, holy shit it isnt hard

The latter. Checked his Wikipedia profile and while he does look to be an accomplished MMA fighter, Tate seems to also be predisposed to appearing on Big Brother and other reality shows for attention.

Also he got kicked off Big Brother for a video of him whipping a woman with a belt appearing in the gossip news world.

I dunno, maybe its true.

If the primary criteria is the acceptance of females, either the statement is false ( I'm married, 2 kids, wifey watches cartoons with me) or its only partially true and the wife's losing a few points of respect for me wasn't enough to nullify the relationship.

Is this guy married with kids? Having a degenerate loser projecting against me isn't saying much. Step up to the plate when you become a real man, husband, and father, not a boy playing homoerotic games with other boys.

Literally
Figuratively
Objectively &
Subjectively

Who?

My wife watches more cartoons than i do

>massive over20 female fandoms for pretty much every cartoon

What did he mean by this?

What about your wifes son?

>Sup Forums looks for literally whos to get mad at
>like Sup Forums what does

Quite literally, who?

It really does need to happen.

Dude sick burn

I quote C.S. Lewis
>Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.

Can you post this thread on Sup Forums? Just to see how their mods are compared to ours?

Exactly, most of my friends who watch cartoons are women.

if you let random people on the internet control how you live your life you are a fucking loser and should kill yourself

Good thing I read comics.

>I'm over 15 and I like SOME cartoons. I definitely don't like Dragon Ball Z because it's trash. While it's POSSIBLE to like DBZ and still be a well-adjusted member of society, I totally get where @Cobratate is coming from; the vast majority of otaku or weeaboos or whatever are extremely bad at life.

So you are as bad as he is, you are shamed by him and you still watch cartoons. Man you are just the superior specimen aren't you.

Who cares?

Shit. I like cartoons, I am over 15, and I am a woman. Am I fucked?

It will get deleted pretty quickly, most likely with a ban for OP.
This thread will get posts until the bump limit.

What if I am a women, will other women lose respect for me?

twitter.com/Ben10MMA/status/912871896969920513

I've been with the same girl for 5 years, and I've had sex. Not only do I read comics and watch cartoons, but I also watch Tokusatsu. Fight me.

Is ben /ourguy/?

>height 1,85 m
Yeah, I'm not taking advices from manlets. And before any of you ask, 1,90 m is non-manlet height.
Sup Forums has better mods, but they're still shit.

When the Funimation Twitter page roasts you.

I'd be a loser who women don't respect regardless if I watch cartoons or not. Might as well watch cartoons.

Of course cause anime writers who are like 100 years old and are hugely rich aren't respected by their millions of fans

So are cartoons made by adults or by kids? Didn't realise they use child labour to produce cartoons.

Hey man, professional fighters also have millions of fans.
Until they get too old or their brain gets too knocked around and they fade into obscurity while burning through any savings they managed to put together while living the high life

He knows he's get banned if he does.

literally who

*he'll

>1,90 m
You're a manlet, sorry sweetie ;)

Guy hasn't done MMA since 2010. Nobody gives a fuck about kickboxing (i.e. boxing for pussies who can't throw a strong punch.)

Just look through his twitter, he's a wannabe McGregor spitting every controversial thing he can think of.

Nah you're good, nobody cares if women act childish or enjoy childish things. Men are only criticized for it because it isn't masculine enough or some shit

>Plus ANY woman loses respect for you.
They can't lose what they never had.

Why are Sup Forums mods such lazy bastards?
>go to Sup Forums and start a shit thread
>it gets deleted and I got banned
>got to /c/ and call someone's waifu a whore.
>didn't get banned but my post got quickly deleted
>start a shit thread on Sup Forums
>it reached at least 300 replies
By the way I'm not an OP of this thread, it's just an observation.

Some people are born to fight. This guy is picking a fight because that is all he can do. There is no point or fact to what he is saying. It may or may not be true, but he just wants to fight and win. That's why his greatest success is only inside the ring. Well, good for him! At least he found his little space where he can be good at something!

Andrew Tate got punched in the head too many times.

>caring about what women think
t. beta faggot

>waaaaah someone said something i might not agree with
my response is don't post twitter threads you cretin

Same situation. Married with two teenage kids. Wife liked animation when we met so no respect loss there......

I never even heard of this guy until he made controversial comments about depression on Twitter about a month ago. The fact that he's still calling picking fights online tells me he's not getting enough attention.

Wait, this is the dude who claimed he's now a lesbian transwoman and deserves to join the female boxing league.

You have so little respect that people around you begin to lose thier own respect from others.

God, how times change

>watching Office episode from 2011
>Creed mentions that he'll follow anybody on Twitter that doesn't talk about Betty White
>6 years later
>the president uses Twitter solely as use to criticize and demean enemies and will not stop acting like a fucking dumbass. even if you ignore him, nobody else will shut the fuck up about him. any enjoyment obtained from the website nowadays is entirely incendiary and sure not to last

Kick Twitter off the Internet. It never did anything good for us and now it's a vast wasteland of all of the worst parts of humanity.

Same

This.
Twitter was always a mistake.

This only affect men...it's actually pretty sad situation

How is it even still around despite not turning a profit ever?
Also they announced today they're moving to 280 characters, for double the shitposting!

Maybe you should try reading the comic. The Dragon Ball manga is an excellent action book.

Who is this faggot and why should anybody care what he thinks?

>Over 15
>Enjoying Dragon ball

I thought that show as well as all shonen shit was meant for 12 year olds? That's sure what it seems to be marketed to.

Any opinion on Twitter is automatically discardable. At least Sup Forums isn't too pretentious and has a character limit beyond 140.