Modern Women

Has anybody had this problem? Girl comes over to, "hang out"? Hook up, but DO NOT have sex. My autism makes me so I don't really like to fuck on the first date.
Next morning, everything is Gucci, but then suddenly they, "too busy" to hang out, but they feed me this bullshit about they are still interested...
Am I old fashioned for thinking, "If you really want to see somebody you can make time." Or am I just a sexist for not settling for having to beg for once a month hook ups, if that?

>everything is Gucci
Kill yourself.

you first robo-kike

Why don't you write in to womens weekly and ask there you massive faggot.
Do you think this is Oprah or something?

No its a question. I saying this is happening a lot? Is this just what women have been reduced to or am I just an autistic faggot?

Get an nice non-American Asian girl OP, they're much better in my humble opinion.

My grandpa was a Marine on Iwo Jima. He would have been ashamed if I bought a Jap car, let alone married a Gook. I cant let down my pappy

Holy kek that made me laugh, I understand though. My grandparents are the same way, that's why I don't tell them.

You gotta make them crave it. Get them right in the mood, and then take it away.

They're turbo sluts - they just came over to fuck and if you're not going to put out they won't bother.

How does it feel knowing that YOU'RE the woman in that relationship?

damn tho, youre making a pretty convincing argument...

also, nice trips!!!!

>everything is gucci

holy fucking shit you existing is a terrible thing

you must be looking for facebook faggot

No I know right? Societies roles are fucking flipped. Men are pussies afraid to fuck and women are highly oversexed, or at least fulfilling the roles men used to fill.

>[
you are a backup beta. you proved yourself beta by not fucking her in the ass the and making her suck her shit off of it on the first night.

today's modern woman is a cum smeared Tinder queen that you would never guess is that dirty.

t. Chad

ohhhh sorry I didn't use your gay fucking jargon. I speak how I speak bitch suck my dick

you fags all talk the same and its fucking embarrassing. literal hivemind

These women are just not interested in you "too busy" is there way of being nice about it, try showing more respect for women and treating them nicely, then maybe one will want to go out with you. don't even think about sex, most girls aren't super into that

The whe point is that you should fuck these women silly

Jesus tho that is not a world I want to fucking live in. Not wanting to fuck a dirty tinder slut on the first night doesn't make me a beta cuck, it makes me a man with some fucking self respect

>everything is Gucci

Kill yourself Le'monjello

Welcome to 2016
Lurk moar fgt

They feel rejected and thus unattractive when they make themselves available and you don't fuck them. Always go for it no matter what date. Stop if they tell you to but if they don't, keep escalating.

Women expect you to at least try and will resent you if you don't, regardless of what they actually say about hooking up on a first date.

a week ago i raw dogged that really pretty girl with the glasses you see sometimes but are too chicken shit to talk to. the one that looks really nice and like she likes the same music as you and you two could really get along and you know be partners in life and start a family.

I stuck my thumb in her ass and ejaculated on her back.

they hung out with you and you were an aspie and didnt fuck them so they got turned off

Women are basically Kikes: The Gender. They are mentally predisposed to extract as many resources out of men as possible through manipulation, while contributing as little as possible.

wow you must be a fucking nightmare to know in person

I do treat them nice tho, and I work hard to be in shape. Like how much nicer do I have to treat them?
They were interested enough to let me stick my fingers in their pussy, then all of a sudden.... POOF!

If a girl comes over for a hookup she's not dating material anyway so you may as well just fuck, you autist

Nigger dectected

Fuck off shill.

Everyone in here right now, if you don't? You're a cuck bitch that deserves to die.

No they didnt, you just are too much of a bitch to use your dick and girls are going elsewhere. Hence why you are stuck on Sup Forums whining about females as if it's /r9k/

yeah guess what Einstein, I don't talk like this to normies. I can say whatever I want on here

Kill yourself race traitor

wisdom

Yeah youre right, I'm just a faggot for not being a fucktoy for brain damaged. I don't think I'm the one with a distorted view of masculinity. if youre vision of what a man is involves being a living dildo for women you are lost, and are part of the downfall of the West.

well you must have done something wrong that first time to make them not want to see you any more, maybe you shouldnt be trying to get into her pants on the first date

lol

no, he's right. it's already too late for you.

Nice.

But they are down as fuck for it!!!! Idk sorry this is really a dumb thread when there is epic election shit going on....

except they're not because then they want nothing to do with you

>Am I old fashioned for thinking, "If you really want to see somebody you can make time."

Nigga, this same shit happens to me. I'm banging my boss, but she is the flakiest bitch I've ever come across.

>make future plans
>she hasn't held to them once
>every time we hang out is a seemingly random occurrence

We must be getting old, man.

>that sign in the background

FUCK THE POLICE

why is it already too late for me? I-I can change... we can all change to be who we need to be. Tell me what I should do differently!

For a mere 9 dollars a month, you too can own one of those fine Thai prostitutes

Yes, if she really wanted to be with you, she'd make time.

It's pretty simple. Stop over analyzing it.

You're a good man. Don't devalue yourself to conform to our broken society.

Lol, I'm old enough to remember the copypasta you based this post on, you enormous faggot.

>hungry skeleton
>get girl

I'm going back next March, can't wait.

The mama san likes me there, she was the one that took the pic.

kek.