Welp

Welp.

New poll being released tomorrow leaked early. Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/329698329/TargetSmart-William-Mary-Florida-Poll-of-Early-and-Likely-Voters
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bFAoywXkucYJ:victuruslibertas.com/2016/10/insiders-reveal-sex-ring/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
adage.com/article/campaign-trail/dnc-launch-voter-targeting-effort-voter-file-experian-targetsmart-summer-meetings/300082/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would h((()))e bring attention to himself?

>Rothschild

Why does this name sound so familiar to me?

wtf is h((()))e?

BREAKING NEWS: DAVID ROTHSCHILD KILLED BY CRAZED GUNMAN

>IMAGE OF THE KILLER FLEEING THE SCENE

He can't keep getting away with this!

More shit polling...wait till election night.

Sad attempt of voter suppression.

>(((rothschild)))

He would know, he paid for it

Nobody believes media. Trump is +4 in florida

scribd.com/document/329698329/TargetSmart-William-Mary-Florida-Poll-of-Early-and-Likely-Voters

>+12% women
>one of the few questions in the poll is about Donald """groping women"""

>new poll that is a huge outlier

okay

(((Rothschild)))

Speaking of which.

Ya'll nigras need to get the fuck in here now.

>(((((([[]]][{{{{{{}}}}}}]]]]]]))))))

I don't have enough parentheses for this shit.

>Rothschild
>MSNBC

k

>election is rigged question
>donald trump groped women
>how do you vote knowing donald is a sexual predator

this is literally a push poll by a company that never has done a poll before

At least try to make it believable.

Morons.

May kek smite the entire clan with his holy dubs.

This.

Also nothing asked about the reopened FBI investigation since the poll began before the story broke.

Complete push poll.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

that name sounds so familiar

Believing a Rothschild.

I live in Florida. It is definitely going read. No question about it.

Fucking idiot. This will work in trumps favour as Hillary supporters will kick back and chill, thinking they don't need to go out and vote.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>(((rothschild)))

You have to be pretty fucking retarded to try and convince people she's +8 in Florida. Absolutely out of his mind.

The Clinton campaign is paying people to prevent her supporters suicides before Election Day.

If you are going to rig the polls you need to at least make them believable. This was the case with the ABC poll that put Trump at -12 and it totally backfired because now it looks like Trump rose 13 points in a week.

>It is definitely going read.

why are drumpf supporters so painfully retarded?

he is THE echo not an echo

Nice they are going to make the rigging too obvious and it will result in a civil war

Why are you so desperate?

>+8 in florida

Haha MDE BITCH

>so desperate

Hillary is ahead, fucking idiot

Yeah, according to polls showing her doing better with niggers than Obama and that have Trump losing states that Romney won. Whatever helps you faggots sleep at night.

Will Sup Forums ever recover from this epic BTFO

Your shill script needs updating. Trump's pulling ahead in the polls and the early votes are favorable.

muh dick

Why does anyone pay attention to these now, they're all fucking fake.

That's MSNBC!! What the fuck is wrong with you??

Name, address, ssn, voting records, travel history, defecation routine?

(((Rothschild)))

Come on OP.

Yeah, illegitimate poll. That's some shit questioning.

by David ROTHSCHILD

LOL

Spread this shit!!!!
That Bitch is going down.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bFAoywXkucYJ:victuruslibertas.com/2016/10/insiders-reveal-sex-ring/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

That's the personal poll from a guy who is about to get banished globally, c'mon OP.

It was a good bargain Goy

Rothschild? You couldn't find a less baggagey name?

Classic demoralizing tactic, don't forgot to take all your family members to vote with you. I'm driving my mom and I to the polls early morning.

i aint clicking that shit drumpfkin

yeah, real trump supporters pretend to have no penis so they look like democrats.

>!!!~~~___==="""{{{[[[(((ROTHCHILD)))]]]}}}"""===___~~~!!!

>Rothschild
>Trump is actually up 4%

Oy vey

(((Rothschild)))

wtf I love incest now

CLINTON WINNING BY 1523 POINTS

The Truth Hurts. Doesn't matter, you'll see it on live TV very soon.

>Rothschild

That feeling when you're not sure if shilling for Clinton will still be profitable if she's in Prison.

Tell Mr Rothchild he's gambling with daddy's money. And Jewish families like that don't take well to shitty investments.

kek nice push-poll "Do you think a convicted rapist should be president?" questions and only +8 holy fuck.

I'm a shillary supporter and even I know this is rigged

>rigged pushpoll from Rothschild
Pure damage control. They see the Trump hordes and they need to desperately do everything they can to drive down turnout.

Rothschild
Rothschild
Rotshill
Rottenchild

HAHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA give me a fucking break. Yeah and white women don't like dindus or spics no mo. HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

Wait

HAHAHAHAHA

>rothschild

I don't have to pretend

The bad polls severely demoralize the HRC camp, way more than us.

>daddy bought a new poll, I just couldn't wait to tell everyone

>mfw msnbc

AHAHAHAHAHAH

THEY POLLED A TOTAL OF 312 EARLY VOTERS

GO LOOK

lol you gotta be a total idiot to believe this

OH BABY BABY!

MICHAEL, MICHAEL, MOTORCYCLE!!!

You know what this means, right?

#Shewon

Donald Dumbfuck lost. There is literally no way for him to overcome this and not even a single pantshitter can lie about it.

Hope you enjoyed your three days of gloating over the damn emails nobody cares about, Drumpfucks. It's back to a week of despair and then a fatal defeat for the retarded orange cheeto.

PS: I'm a Republican and also voting for her. We are taking our party back and purging every last nasty neo-nazi POS after he is done. You will have Jeb or Rubio next time and there's NOTHING you can do about it after this heinous fucking fiasco.

>trump
>stumped

not sure you know how this works

TRUMPLETS BTFO

>I only believe the polls that fit my narrative: THE POST

ayy lmao

>312 early voters
>Push poll questions
>No mention of the FBI shit
>Trump is a pedophile rapist, do you support him?

If Shillary is only winning by 8 in this, she is going to be blown out.

>(((David)))
>(((Rothschild)))
Is it possible to be more Jewish than that?

>(((David Rothschild)))
Wow

cant you shills read???

the polled 700 people

312 were early voters
400 hadnt voted yet

of the 312 she was ahead
of the 400 he was ahead

its literally worthless

>(((You)))

Are the nevertrumpers a fringe group or do they represent a significant portion of the electorate?

IT'S OVER

try harder next time

So they push propaganda and check the believably of their media fabrications under the guise of "polling", and yet 70% of respondents just got a huge red pill upon reading the second question

Wtf are you talking about, Kill yourself CTR

It's not surprising.
I don't know if any of you saw Hillary's Florida rally today but she was on point and NAILED the fuck out of Trump.
She brought on Miss Universe who testified that Trump called her Miss Piggy one time, that was damning. We can't elect a president who disrespects women like that. There's no way.
Floridians got the message loud and clear and they're #WithHer !!

>Rothschild
>MSNBC
>Republican voters

>Rothschild

no parenthesis necessary to convey this

horseshit

I don't like this kind of subversion. I liked it a lot more when you'd just say "it's literally noting Drumpftards BTFO".

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Rדסhchםןו)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

targetsmart polls will be artificially favorable to democrat party because dnc partners with them to target those users specifically with ads

adage.com/article/campaign-trail/dnc-launch-voter-targeting-effort-voter-file-experian-targetsmart-summer-meetings/300082/

.If I put that period in front do you still get your sheckels?

this is fake, the image ratio isn't 16:9, so the text would be hanging off to the left as the "4" tells us where the right hand side of the frame is.

FUCKEN KEKS

MADMAN

This poll is bullshit. Hillary Clinton is winning by 192% in Florida among Republican voters. MSNBC and the Rothschild are Drumpftard RACISTS