Where did it go so wrong?

Where did it go so wrong?

Feminism, not even one.

It really sucks because the "original" comic was pretty funny and charming. Up until it went off the deep end, I really enjoyed it.

I used to really enjoy this web comic. So much so a mate of mine bought me the first Volume/Collection for it.

But now, jesus fuck. Ever since the gook drank the Kool Aid its been total shit. And not even so shit it's good. Just boring with a shit message.

The second they used the word Feminism, it went to shit. I mean, there is nothing innately wrong with saying it or talking about it, but the author pretty much adopted it as a religion and his only goal in life. Once that infatuation seeped in the whole setting got derailed pretty hard into straw-manning and shilling for his new faith.

*whipcrack*

Didn't Ishida start implementing all the third wave feminist and hyper liberal agenda stuff because he got a girlfriend and she wanted to have more influence over his comic?

No one actually knows.

I'm actually surprised that Ishida hasn't started requesting people refer to him a a she and start planning self castration. Usually when third wave feminism infects a beta male it makes them try and become part of the group they perceive to be their superiors.
The other option is that Ishida actually doesn't give a fuck about feminism and is doing it for the traffic. Bear in mind most of the traffic I'm guessing is from anti-feminism viewers who are going there to give themselves something to rage about. Kinda the same way Marvel and DC keep putting shitty writers on bullshit events because reader rage sells comics.

First they thought it was a joke.

Then, they came for the rest.

Now they're here.

>Slick is there just to suffer
>He isn't even involved in the main plot, whatever that is.
He acknowledges he is irrelevant.

Not just making a new comic for his feminist shift

Now the original characters are either completely warped beyond recognition or shoved to the background because they can't fit with patriarchy fighting. And he can't actually do anything with his big overarching plots because he's still stuck in gagaday four panel comic mode, where pacing doesn't matter and you don't have to consistently keep up a narrative

Has anybody ever thought to introduce Sinfest to Shadman? I'm sure he'd take an interest in the comic's cast, and especially in their character designs.

I feel like even feminists hate sinfest because it's so obsessed with slut shaming in the 'feminist' comics, like god forbid a woman wears a crop top amiright?

MEN ARE EVIL REEEEEEE

That would be hilarious.

Tat doesn't talk to his fans. He never has. He has like 3 posts on his own forum most of which are just him letting people know he has a forum. At this point for all anyone knows someone completely different has taken over his comic.

the classic sinfest

Sinfest now

Right here: October 3rd, 2011

I only keep following it , waiting for more devil girls scenes .

Someone should make sexy art with those biker girls .

I remember when this started people thought that this was taking a piss on modern feminism, and that he wasn't being serious. It took about a month for it to really set in that he was being 100% serious.

Reading it just now, that's what I thought too.

Mocking religion isn't that edgy anymore and it doesn't bring the clicks as it used to be.

Ironic that Monique became the inspiration for John Joseco's Italy Ishida

There a couple theories that have no real proof, some people think this others say it was actually a rape accusation that he somehow internalized that made him do it. Who knows.

It's almost surreal how little he talks to anybody. He's only given one interview and that was back in 2011, before the infamous Xanth comic. is the strongest theory considering how goddamn dramatic the shift was.

Do people even know if he is really a "he" or even really asian?

this shit is now Sup Forums
dont complain if this thread gets deleted

When he swallowed the SJW koolaid.
Poor guy, reading the devolution of his strip is like watching someone go insane.

What's the Xanth comic?

Fuck, the Devil is more a hero than any of the "heroines" this chink is trying to sell us.

This one. The first appearance of Xanth the feminist and the beginning of the descent into madness.

Here is a picture that perfectly explains everything wrong with sinfest

This is some fucking Poe's Law bullshit right here.

This is why we need trump
There are too many emotionally weak people and too many assholes around willing to take advantage of them
Maybe a strong republican figure will be a better role model for them than people that literally hate them and will hate them and keep them on an abusive leash no matter what they do
I'm not sure what happened to tatsu exactly but I know who happened to tatsu

You're one of those kids who got beaten as a child and now thinks every kid needs to be beaten instead of realizing your parents were just abusive, aren't you?

Oh, that's the name of the strawgirl? I thought it was a Piers Anthony thing for a moment.

Imagine unironically thinking that beatings are child abuse

>tfw no more Crim and Fuschia story time

No but please be more sexist towards me
Tell me how funny it is when boys get beaten up again

>It's almost surreal how little he talks to anybody

It's weird considering people like him love to virtue signal and show won't shut up on twitter, you'd think he'd be one of those crazy weirdos that writes 50 replies to every Trump tweet.

Wow, I feel bad for the young girls of other parents.

No wonder I grew up more like a man.

Shame Trump isn't a strong figure at all and seems more like an emotionally fragile teenager than a leader

*And im not the one going around telling men it's their fault they got beaten up as boys because they are men and masculinity is just toxic so they can't be men without being as violent as their fathers where and just as bad
Please point me to all those happy male feminist that don't get walked all over and abused because they now think abuse is normal and they are supposed to be treated like shit by women
And I did got beaten up and it was very hurtful and I don't appreciate you bringing it up and of course I don't want to talk about it

Physical punishment is kinda required to not grow up into an emotionally confused mess. The world is beautiful and can provide everything you need, but it can also randomly thrown you to the ground and repeatedly kick you in the groin for no good reason. Parents being your primary source of companionship but also pretty much being the things you fear the most get you ready for the real world once you leave the nest.
I mean, you still have shitty partents that just beat on their kids because they're drunk or blame them for their own shortcomings, but even good parents have to teach their children respect through fear before the understanding of WHY you shouldn't do something can be acquired by a simple minded child. Usually the fear of punishment and knowing that it is possible is enough to keep kids in line.

You're a fucking idiot if you think any kid should have a politician as a role model.

Such a shame, I guess the male suicide crisis is never going to stop after all
Maybe free tampons tho, that's good right? That's totally a good trade off because that's what the life of a man is worth nowdays a free tampon
You know after free tampons and free toilet paper and free soap and free everything that goes in the bathroom, then maybe we can start helping men but then again maybe not

Yeah he's had an interview or two. All that anyone really knows about him is that he's Asian and he graduated (or at least attended) UCLA sometime in the early 90's. Outside of that, nothing. Presumably he reads his forum as he's been seen in the name list on occasion but he never interacts with it. He never talks to anyone outside of the occasional blog post he puts up on the front of his site.

Yeah, there's evidence to suggest that. He's reclusive, so there isn't much floating around about his current personal life or his real thoughts and feelings, but he's clearly not a made up identity either. Evidence of him existing and being an asian man go all the way back to his college days when the earliest sinfest prototypes were in his school paper. I think he got a deal working with dark horse at some point too. People in the industry have met him in real life and he's spoken in interviews and stuff.

You are assuming that boys get beaten up for doing bad thins and not because their fathers are drunk and had a bad day and the kid is there at the wrong place at the wrong time and the families look the other way

I should mention there was one forum user that claimed that he regularly interacted with Tat years ago. He claimed to live close to him and would see him grocery shopping and strike up the occasional conversation. I think he went by the name Thy Brilliance. Dude was fucking crazy though so there's really no verifying it one way or the other. I don't know if he's still active. I haven't read the forums for years. Last I saw they all went further off the deep end than Tat has.

Wheres the joke

>It took about a month for it to really set in that he was being 100% serious.

I think it took me longer to accept it, I kept thinking, maybe he's building up to something? Even when I accepted it, I stuck with the webcomic for about a year, hoping...I don't know, that maybe he'd switch back?

You are right, there are plenty of male teacher arou-? None?
Well I'm sure there are plenty of men in their fa-?
None either
How about television?
Nope, television just tells men they are useless because it's all made by shitty people with too much money and power
I guess, maybe their mothers can teach them how to be men right? Because that works right? Because there is still a place in the world for men (even tho there isn't really sorry not sorry)

Well, yes, but Tats actually isn't even trying to hide it anymore. The devil and Lil E have been getting a lot of backstory lately.

Are you seriously this retarded?

This thread making fun of a shitty webcomic drawn by a lunatic really desperately needed bootlickers. Thank you for your service.

>stop talking about comics on the comic board

What is weird is he never makes any big point, it is always just an inane gggrrrr patriarchy lets pat ourselves on the back.

I'd almost say the comics are made with little knowledge of even pop feminism

Even mentioned that in my post if you read it all. Some people just aren't fit parents, but all good parents have to have their children's fear in order to have any kind of respect. Its a tough call to separate legitimate punishment of a child from abuse and the key is usually that the child is never struck in anger. Best way for parents is to not immediately punish the child but to give them (and yourself) time to think it over before facing their punishment and to calm down about the infraction.

I must be
All men are retarded defective women right?

>Thinking Trump is a strong republican.

You could at least picked a better Republican. Nothing he has done have gone through, avoids having to man up to any of his shit and leaves everything in charge of others so he doesn't have to do any work.

I'm from a republican family so strong leadership is something I agree but if you think Trump is in any way strong you are nothing but a shitposter or a redneck moron..

I just hate what happened to Crimney/Fwoosh the most. Their story is what brought me into Sinfest. It was a cute, kinda sad but hopeful tale, and it was really well done. Then the Third wave shit started popping up, and he tried to use Crimney as his NiceGuy™ expy, and people weren't resonating with it, so he just let them fall off the map.

I went back the other day and had to go almost 50 pages til I found a Fwoosh comic. Though his Caligraphy pages have been getting much better. Especially the "Iron Man" from a little while back, I thought that was well done. I might go back and read it, but I wish that he could stop harping on Nique and Abby and let them form a natural relationship than his forced "WE'RE LESBIANS! WE'RE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER! NOT WITH YOU! HAHAH!" shit he's been doing.

Just stop having children all together or at least abort the male ones
Bringing a boy into the world is just cruelty at this point he is just going to end up committing suicide anyways

user do you have like a femdom fetish or something? Cause I'm not really into whipping men or women.

>Maybe a strong republican figure
>h-h-hey guys the wall is still sure happening, but it just repairs you know, m-m-maybe this time health care will go through. hey how about another rally to make me feel good?

This is was bothers me the most about it. I wish we could get some insight so we can finally just forget about it; But perhaps we will never get one.

There's gotta be a reason. Nothing goes 180º like this without one.

Nobody is really making fun of him or mocking him, just wondering about the massive shift in the direction of his comic and the psychology behind it. I guess maybe we're thinking since the story went shitty maybe the story behind the story is good, but nobody has anything on the author.

This. A strong republican would stick by his guns all the way or at least put face when things go south. Trump can't even do one of those.

The fact he can't even bring his own party together tells more about his failure as a leader than the fact he is republican or not.

So is this about the comic or...mate it literally sounds like you live in the opposite version of this shitty comic.

I have a crazy hope that Sinfest has been building up this feminism bullshit for years only to use it as an allegory on how radical feminism ruins anything good and true feminism is fighting for equality without trying to tear down the structure that millions of people depend on for stability.

Feels bad man. That was some of the most wholesome webcomic stuff out there.

He's old enough to know about the time when webcomics were young. All you need is to remind.

He really should just focus on that or even just rehost his language and calligraphy stuff elsewhere.

>Just stop having children all together or at least abort the male ones
This.

You can't even talk about being a man to the point a boy will be raised without mentally resolving their own emotional needs, or accepting the fact they will grow up to look manly one day. Just looking masculine is now a societal evil, and they'll just grow up hating their own flesh. Just another NEET that wishes they were cute and tiny or even simply female. With the additional fun of a permanently confused and unresolvable sexuality because their inherent one was never allowed discussion for it was WRONG.

If you want children, have a girl. Even of society encourages them to be lazy and bitchy, they won't try to kill themselves out of shame of they were born.

Every other form of hitting someone is considered abuse but the second you hit a kid it's 'discipline'. Try using 'discipline' on anyone who isn't your kid, don't be surprised when they call the cops though.

>Remove something from it's context
>It becomes wrong

Well no shit?

What happens when society is made up of nothing but girls?

>Thinks children should be raised to be masculine
>is on Sup Forums

I'm guessing you were not raised in the way you would have preferred and now blame it on everyone else because you can't get a girlfriend.

jesus dude, what woman bit you in the penis to be that off your rocker.

and desperate enough to samefag

I'm pointing out how hypocritical it is dumbshit.

Who cares.

It's not like any of those potential males will have lives or grow up to have kids. Burdens on the state at best. Homeless at worse.

Ah, so homeless then.

>There are people who seriously believe this
Just because some retarded feminazi wrote a manifesto about men getting their penises chopped off doesn't mean it's going to happen.

Even government assistance is reserved for women first, so probably.

It's not about penis chopping. It's about a world where masculinity is considered wrong in any context. Ignoring the fact little boys will grow up in to men no matter how hard you try to treat them like girls.

It already happened and we are seeing the fallout
More Germans die than are born every year and Germany is ground zero for this

>history is exponential forever
I'm honestly at a loss at how stupid you are, consider euthanasia.

>Masculinity is considered wrong
>highest grossing movies are stuff like avengers and bayformers which are action movies with manly man protagonists
>sports like football are the most popular and profitable stuff in america

You need to stop reading tumblr blogs, get off Sup Forums and take a walk outside mate.

Monique's a lesbian now.

That depresses me.

That's because watching TV and playing videogames is all men can do now since they can't hurt anyone while they do it and men are all rapists and abusers

This strip was foreshadowing in a way

With a plethora of comedies, dramas, investigative shows, and even cartoons on TV that have the a male lead inevitably playing the heel to make the female look better. I don't mean promoting the female first. I mean actively making the male act moronic, even out of character, to set them up for the female to overcome. With consistent setups to set up a 'lesson' about how it was traditional machismo that caused the situation, and if they'd acted more feminine it never would have happened. Female leads also do minimal wrong, or have the other characters bend over backward to explain why they didn't actually do something wrong when they did something horrible.

Then there is the social messages passed around while being raised and going through schools. Now you're not even away from it on the internet as mainstream media has caught up with internet media and altered it.

Just because there are bastions of masculinity doesn't make it the majority message.

>forgetting weight lifting/body building being popular with men
>forgetting sports is extremely popular with men
>forgetting most men enjoy outdoor things like camping and building

Seriously go the fuck outside.

This isn't too surprising. Before he went off the deep end, his comic was always little more than a pop culture level of understanding about whatever he was going on at the time. It was cute and harmless, and devoid of any meaningful dialog.

>forgetting weight lifting/body building being popular with men
>forgetting sports is extremely popular with men
With overly popular counter-messages in the majority of media painting sporty types as immoral by nature.

>forgetting most men enjoy outdoor things like camping and building
In which most people live in the city, or the local wooded area would be tresspassing to go in to.

Building suffers from decades of messages about how blue collar work is undesirable. Though not specifically in relation to men, it still functions to help tell boys their desire to do THING is wrong. You don't want to be a carpenter or a mechanic. You want to be a lawyer or a doctor or a politician or go in to a STEM field.

I wouldn't be surprised if abusive men in gyms harassing women becomes the next excuse for feminists to take something away from men