Transgender Muslim Woman Hacked to Death After Own Father Calls for "Her" Death on T.V

Title says it all:

>Transgender Muslim Woman Hacked to Death After Own Father Calls for "Her" Death on T.V.

express.co.uk/news/world/727355/transgender-muslim-woman-dismembered-dad-tv-threat-moscow-russia

The story won't blow up. When sjw see it was committed by a Muslim they'll ignore it and go back to complaining about feminine hygiene prices or some bollocks.

>Russia
What a surprise

good riddance tbqh

Nothing of value was lost.

So was it a man or a woman?

Is their some way we can get them to spread it around by saying a christian did it? The Debunking may be worth it.

L.O.L. guess the lord works in mysterious ways

Why do SJW's, especially feminists feel the need to defend Islam?

It is the least compatible religion with their beliefs

>Women should shut up and not even be seen
>gays put to death
>rape is a-ok (and probably the women's fault)

They love to criticize Christianity, and maybe rightfully so there is backward shit in the bible too but you can't criticize one and not the other

>woman
>her

man

Aww so sad! that sweet bewtiful woman killed over a silly father who is too old to understand his daughter

RIP

Hackers on steroids

Checked

Are you a burger abroad?

Both books have violence but people fail to realize that every word of the Quran comes from Allah himself (written by the illiterate Muhammad who was told what to write) whereas the Bible is written by humans who are violent by nature. Even if the Quran preaches violence only in retaliation as Muslims so claim (and they're right about that, something you dumbfucks can't comprehend) still any type of violence to come directly from a god figure probably isn't a religion any sane person would live by.

/Thread

The only problem is that they were Muslim, other than that I would say that is a natural reaction to faggotry

Who was in the wrong here?

Degeneracy is one of our most potent weapons against islam so I wouldn't say it's a good thing.

>transgender
>Muslim

Just end me now.

The world suffers yet another insignificant loss.

/thread

#theironyofbeingamuslim
>islam is religion of peace
>but honor killing is allowed by the sunnah.

Muslims like to make pictures where people are drowning in the ocean if they don't accept allah and muhammad.. and they say it's the kuffar that are drowning.. perhaps they should take a long look at themselves. This has been going on for a long time.

What if the Muslims were in the right the whole time and WE'RE the bad guys?

Rip muslim tranny

>weapons against islam
And how should we fight the Jews, Poland?

Trick question, YOU ARE THE JEW.

Hillarious

Am I suppose to be mad? He warned him

>what if the muslims were in the wrong the entire time BUT THOUGHT THEY WERE IN THE RIGHT.. and they really are the bad guys
Fixed it for you, you're welcome.

Once that dawns on them.. and they wish to leave.. they figure out why islam has death penalty for leaving it (ridda).. if they could just get out easily by saying ah i don't want this.. there would be very few muslims in the world.

It's precisely f

Actually they are not supposed to draw images of people unless you mean photographs which is also weird to me, Muslims are all about the photos and videos but how is that not haram if drawing a fucking stick figure is ?_?

/thread

Of course under traditional islamic law, any tranny would be killed in all cases.

This story won't blow up but a Muslim will

Well, I better head to TYT to see how white male Christians are at fault.

WTF? I'm a #MuslimMissile now!

If anything this just goes to show that Muslims and Muhammed are the True Feminists.

You need to educate yourself more about what islamic texts teaches, sira sunnah and qu'ran and pick up an islamic lawbook of jurisprudence like reliance of the traveller which basically codifies these things into categorized sections and references the texts for verification.

It's only haram if it doesn't glorify allah and muhammad. They making pictures of people drowning if they don't accept allah and muhammad (pbuh) is permissable.. What is not permissable is making charicatures or defamatory drawings of allah or muhammad. You are acting as if muslims are not allowed to draw or create art.. ofcourse they are.

You need to go back

>#NOTALLMUSLIMS #LGBTFORMUSLIMS

Ironically muhammad wore aishas clothing and even recieved revelations from allah whilst wearing them. it's in the hadiths. Muhammad was essentially crossdressing at those instances.

>>Transgender Muslim Woman Hacked to Death After Own Father Calls for "Her" Death on T.V.

Holy shit.

What if Islam had it right and we been wrong all along?

>woman

>you need to go back
I'm not a muslim breh. nor am i from middle east nor are any side of my parents, my dad is blonde blue eye swiss nobility/swedish bloodline, and my mother is a dane as they get farm girl that grew up on a farm with her and 4 other siblings..

I'm just informing you of what the text teaches, i'm a christian and we are instructed to.. be wise as the serpent (understand islams gameplan) but harmless as doves (show the muslims that what they do is not in line with the bible) islam is a christian cult that is vehemently antichristian in that it takes from bible yet denies jesus is son of god, and that he was crucified and ressurected, and many other things they deny.

Yes it will because in this case the media can blame it on Russia.

>woman

You would be killed for that in saudi arabia.

Feminism isn't really about equality and creating a good society. It's literally just a Jewish plot to destroy western society.

>yet denies jesus is son of god, and that he was crucified and ressurected, and many other things they deny
Jews deny that too silly. Consider your record corrected

It happened in Russia
#allrusians

Why are you posting these? i'm not a muslim i'm not offended by it and muslims do far better the less they practice the islam.. the islam that seeks the confrontation with all non muslims..

So i'm not offended by it but muslims might be, you are not going to lead them away from islam by pissing them off.. btw. leading someone away from islam under sharia is death penalty, even more reason why it should not be accepted to allow their communities to enforce it so that the muslim youth cannot integrate and incur harsh punishment up to and including death if attempted.

What are you talking about??

>express.com

>23 wives
Honestly Mo was based

Ofcourse they do, jews are synagogue of satan and are house esau not jacob israel.. and islam ishmael (the arabs) also follow saturn.

When will we finally cut ties with that shithole of a country

>what are you talking about
really?
>turn back to allah so you don't drown
Sound familiar?

DUDE THAT LOOKS LIKE A LADEH!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

usually such iconography is depicted with someone with their arm or hand over the water and the rest of body submerged.

The Koran is gayer made up shit than Joseph Smiths magical dishes. It's a dark ages version of scientology where instead of raping your wallet, they rape everything.

HIIIROOOOSHIIIMOOOOOOOOT

Joseph smith got his inspiration from muhammad go look up what he himself had to say about it, even liked himself to "the muhammad of"

jews.. the false jews of esau who are not the house of jacob israel but his brother esau who hated jacob. ofcourse killed christ.. john 8:31 he points out who they are.. they are of abraham but no longer follow abraham.. they deny christ and do not accept him as messiah, the contention the arab ishmael of hagar has with jews is they kill prophets this is why muslims hate jews.. to muslims jesus is simply a prophet.. not son of god. They are both in error but they hate eachother but both hate the christians.

This don't confront me

Jesus is the eternal word of god that became flesh. And testified about who he was/is.

:(

OH NO WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING

As the allegory goes with hagar and the two covenants one of the flesh and one of the spirit.. the covenant of the flesh (the jews of esau and the ishmaelites (arabs) persecute the ones who has the covenant of the spirit through christ jesus. get on the schoolbus and go look into these things..

there are 3 factions with regards to the bible.. ishmael (arabs islam) hagar born from abraham.. there is esau born from abraham who sold their birthright because they follow saturn (fallen angel prison) instead of god.. and jacob israel whom the messiah came through. which is christ. who came through judah of jacob 1 of the 12 tribes of the ACTUAL house of israel.

ishmael and esau persecute jacob (the christians) they persecute the 12 tribes (europeans) and hold themselves as chosen, jews hate christians, muslims hate christians, muslims hate jews jews hate muslims..

Too busy policing everyone's pronouns to notice.

Is there an unedited pic?

Esau was originally chosen for lineage of messiah to come through, however because of their transgressions.. they sold their birthright to jacob who became the 12 tribes of israel through jacob not through esau. Hence jacob have i loved esau have i hated.. esau is the jews who are not jews.. but do lie but follow something else saturn (cube in forehead), ishmael similar as johnny come lately also follow saturn.. the cube of saturn.. nor esau nor ishmael follow god but jacob follows god of abraham isaac and jacob.. it doesn't say god of abraham isaac and esau.. and it doesn't say god of abraham hagar and ishmael.. (the arabs which is islam).

literally a cuck

about as far away from a cuck as you can get.. i know a lot about islam and i've done a lot of effort to inform people about the dangers of islam and what it is. Meanwhile you sit and post your silly pictures only.. good job..

he was pretty passable, too bad, could've made some loser happy

I am simply telling you that if you wish for muslims to understand that they are in grave error and do bad things in what they think is the true gods name. That your approach should perhaps be refined a little, if you want a result rather than just easy banter.

but in Iran the government pays for gays to get a sex change

Lol finally the Muslims did something right

Iran is shiite they are persians, arabs are the sunni's, deep down in the persian mind they know that they had their society destroyed by the arabs and they recent them for it hence they have ali and karbala rather than the sunnis have the kaaba at makkah as holiest site. And they also reject large parts of the sunnah. The bible even predicts this saying that he stirs up the king of the medes to fight arabia.. medes is persia iran.

Or, we could just kill them all.

Are the Muslims in Russia almost as much of a problem as dindus in the US?

I mean, did "she" at least tell the guy "she" was marrying that "she" is in fact a man? If so then they both should have fled the country or something, if not then "she" kinda had it coming to be quite honest with you.

Well ok that's a very nice idea, i believe in saving souls rather than destroying them. By showing them a better way where we can be peaceful with eachother upon them leaving islam. Not to adopt something else but simply to leave islam first.. and then it is fine after that.

Yep.

yuck

> Transgender Muslim Woman Hacked to Death After Own Father Calls for "Her" Death on T.V.

Who is this Sup Forums hacker you speak of Sup Forums?

It's not up to you to decide who lives and dies, if you do how are you better than the jihadis.. The ones who want to hurt you ofcourse defend yourself against them.. but many simply would wish a better way but not yet know it. How can you say to them "you have to die".. i think you have not thought this through..

You don't understand Islam if you think it's literally as simple as "showing them a better way".

Truly the religion of peace

I understand islam very well, and i'm not saying show muslims a better way and keep them as muslims, i'm for giving them an opportunity to leave islam and have safe havens where they can do so without getting harmed.

So you replace islam lack of compassion to those who don't obey, with your own lack of compassion even if they want out? not a good deal.. you should think about that.

>Hacked to Death
Well that solves that.

Russian are 3 steps from being dindus, muslims are 1 step.

you can follow religion of cuck

while i follow religion of "peace"

>tranny hacked by Russians
Fucking Putin, at it again