This is Hollyhock Manheim-Mannheim-Guerrero-Robinson-Zilberschlag-Hsung-Fonzerelli-McQuack...

This is Hollyhock Manheim-Mannheim-Guerrero-Robinson-Zilberschlag-Hsung-Fonzerelli-McQuack. Say something nice about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JztQwGaUDjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like her freckles

There are some careers with minimum weight requirements. It's good she's keeping her options open.

her brothers a bit of a cunt

She's a blob.

I'd date her

She's a pro at cleaning out DVRs

Horse pussy

I want to have sex with her and Bojack at the same time.

So how does an 8-way gay relationship work? Kinda like the movement in Soul Calibur, right?

You just KNOW one of those dudes is playing Voldo.

Her dads are assholes.

What's his endgame?

Quackers. Calling it now. Fonzerelli strikes me as a Raphael man.

The bear is definitely a "pick Nightmare and spam triangle" guy.

Didn't expect to like her, but she's alright. She makes Bojack a better person, and that makes them both happy, which also makes me happy.

>Those hands

I want to give her a hug.

Why does tumblr make the most horrifying hands

Not a blob. Unless we're talking about a blob of pure cuteness.

I wish I could date a Hollyhock

So is she from the same McQuacks Launchpad is related to?

>tfw he's the one who taught Holly to drive

Her mother and brother are also assholes. Her biological dad is the biggest asshole. She's also sort of an asshole.

>Those hands

She's like Bojack but with a vagina and without the fucked up childhood. I think she'll do well if she can find what she wants to do with her life other than eating.

Is her name a joke in and of itself on how much better "Hollyhock Horseman" would have flowed?

Reminds me of an inbred Arabian.

She's a better Todd then Todd in every single way possible.

Her dads are all assholes

Anyone else get turned on when Mr PB had his first hatefuck?

Other than the hands being kinda weird, that's a cute Hollyhock

I had to put the volume down at that scene and I was using headphones

My dad got weirded out by it while we were watching it together, but then laughed his ass off after "FRACK ME MR.PEANUT BUTTER"

Yes

>Her mother [is an] asshole
She was just a dumb girl who got sweet-talked into fucking her boss.
It's not like the wife getting cheated on was a peach, Beatrice was always a bitch.

She was happy for a solid month or two after conceiving, but before having, BoJack.

You're a better person than Hollywoo deserves.

Test.

Someone explain to me why they think Hollyhock is likable. Everything about her felt either forced or boring to me.

I love how squishy she is. She can chloroform me and make me worship her belly any time.

She's a fat dork and fat dorks are cute.

Her voice is really cute

Her mother did nothing wrong

Hollyhock herself is alright too

same

watching that was an intensely awkward experience

she's cute and earnest

Impressive name.

youtube.com/watch?v=JztQwGaUDjs
Her voice is one of the most irritating things about her imo

>look at me i'm so pathetic! it's funny!

I like her hair..

hollyhock is cute!

She tries to do the right thing without being too annoying/preachy about it, she's friendly and life hasn't corrupted her yet. What's not to like?

Her biological father is an asshole, her adopted dads are assholes, her brother, and her step-mom are assholes. She is so sweet and could be something one day considering how smart she was academically.

Are her adopted dads really assholes, though? They're not nice to Bojack, but they have every reason to dislike him. They allowed him to take care of their (underaged) daughter for months, and under his watch she almost fucking died. It's hardly unreasonable for them to be angry.

Her law firm helped me get a manageable settlement with the IRS.

They each get ten seconds of screentime, and we only ever see them complain. That said, we did at least get a glimpse of their home life and they seem fine people then (except Gregory "Kino" Hsung, he can go to hell).

Exactly, we can't really call them assholes based on what little we see of them. All their complaints are 100% justified, so we'd have to see more of them when they're not rightfully pissed to decide.

>Her mother did nothing wrong
Yeah, having sex with a married man because he was nice to you is a very responsible and selfless thing to do. I'm not saying the woman was Satan but come on white knight faggots, she was NO saint.

UNF

I would SO date her. Also, she's adorable as hell, flaws and all.

Someone did decipher their dad-talk and apparently they weren't planning to tell Hollyhock about her mom's number at all, so that's kinda shitty.

That's what women were like back then. They even married guys who they didn't love, but who "treated them well".

You ever eat horse?
It's tasty

>tfw no sexy cute chubby horse sister/pseudo-adopted-daughter maid to eat donuts and laze around the house with

Just fucking end my life senpai

>not liking Diane moans

>One of her dads wasn't Launchpad

Beatrice "fixed" that

She’s genuinely the nicest person in her biological and surrogate families. She’s intrepid. She’s remarkably understanding and forgiving of others.

Technically if his mom didn't go full retard, none of this would have happened. Which by extension, was Bojack's fault but the dads don't have to know that.

Steve Manheim is the worst. DeShawn Mannheim is alright. The rest are pretty bad except Quackers and maybe Fonzerelli.

>She's a fat dork and fat dorks are cute.
Well not fat anymore.

Didn't she gain the weight back? I thought the final scene showed her back to chubby. Normally you don't gain several months worth of amphetamine fueled weight loss in a week but it's a cartoon.

>watching that was an intensely erotic experience

Good job. You rock.

>those fucking hands
brb vomiting

I want to glaze her ponut.

Except they did tell her about it. They didn't tell her that Bojack was where they got the info.

I'm going to chalk that up to baggy clothes.

>"What do you guys think?"
">Tell him what he wants to hear."
Except they didn't plan on telling her, and Hollyhock even says she only found out from overhearing them talking about it.

Assholes =/= Bad people. The adopted dads were good guys, over protective fathers. But a couple of them were pretentious and willfully misunderstanding about BoJack's explanation for what really happened to Hollyhock.

And that's why her adopted dads suck, and are assholes. They're controlling and liars.

The black one seems cool

Where did you guys translate this?

you can do it yourself. heres the scene for reference
unless you're not as smart as hollyhock

chub-b-gone

woah

Why is she wringing her gross man hands like that jew caricature pol loves so much

She's a Horseman; there's no cure for that.

Didn't they hint that she was kinda fucked in the head like bojack? During the last scene at the pool where she is throwing matches, she talks about that voice in the back of her head. I believe neither bojack or hollyhock have a "normal" ego inside there head. Which is why bojack lied to her there. I'm sure in season five she's gonna get fucked up.

To be fair she was also being drugged.

Yeah I think the climax one liners save those from being uncomfortable to watch.

>Took them in the morning.
>it's night
Some long lasting shit grammie horseman's got.

She obviously has some of the same problems as Bojack but shes growing up in a much better environment than him and that gives her a much better chance.

her dads suck at parenting, Bojack did a better job than her fathers

>back then
In 1999?

I'm halfway there with you. She came off as more of a mouthpiece, than a character. And I feel like whenever she's in a scene, the writers pulled their punches. So nothing too upsetting happens when she's around. It almost felt kind of schmaltzy in that old TV sitcom way.

God that was so shitty. I get why they don't trust Bojack, but to deny their daughter the resolution she seeks because of outrage is bullshit.

Full translation for those who are retarded or lazy:

>What do you guys think?
>Hollyhock's still frail
>Let's just tell him what he wants to hear

Gays being bad parents? You don't say?