Ancap Memes

Really, all anarcho-something memes are welcome.

OC

Fuck you

Hi I'm just shitposting so we get to 10 billion get faster

10billion

fugggg xDDDDD

>2016
>Expecting anyone to have not seen the Immune Cat

How? Maybe in your delusion of the state in a worst case or historical scenario, sure.

Fuck off

Anarcho-capitalism violates my safe spa-I mean the NAP, prepare to be destroyed by my army of enslaved robot dogs

Does anyone have the cave paintings one?

>but you have the choice not to

Isn't that better? I can opt out of paying for luxury housing for the third world.

neck yourself

the memes are real

>You now have the choice between suffocating in insurance or not having insurance as opposed to having okay insurance.

MUH FREEDOM

(You)

Not even worth risking

Just in case.

not worth

fack off

Fuck, I see Loss in this.

ok

Good eye!

that font is god awful

Damn I think I'm lost

Son of a bitch

where's the edit that says potholes instead?

Wasted necro joke ;////

God dammit

>McDonalds court system
obligatory pic related

kek healthcare alone was an absolute pittance before the state got involved.

The state has literally the power to do anything. They can and do write into law whatever they want. Contrast with anarcho-capitalism which, by definition, is legal adherence to the nonaggression axiom, most likely through consistent enforcement of common law.

So you have on one side (the state) the power to do literally anything, including the worst things imaginable and on the other side (ancap) the power to only do things which do not harm others.

These memes end up being along the lines of "well people would just not follow the NAP and therefore it would be worse"

Well ok, but the state already doesn't follow it, and the state is run by whoever buys their way into power, so you're already living under the strawman you're building

fuck

Nice

Kek. This is fucking gold.
>Interests quarter

you ruin these threads

>oc

Unfunny and to long

Holy kek, this one's good

It's not supposed to be funny.

REPLY'D

>to
argument invalidated

fuck you Sup Forums for completely misrepresenting and strawmanning an entire ideology

(You)

Me too :)

oc

>intergenerational communist wealth distribution
Kek my sides

NOOOOOOOOOo

tl;dr

t. Ancap

Why do you stupid niggers reply to this shit?

FUCK FUCKFUCK U

they haven't discovered

NO

Ah fuck

>healthcare alone was an absolute pittance before the state got involved.
Correlation isn't causation.

I remember reading a quote from a doctor to the extent of "Ten years ago if you seriously hurt your leg in a car accident, we'd have to cut it off and it'd have cost £100 or so. Now we've got the technology and know-how to save the leg, but it'll cost us thousands."

Cost increases as a result of increasingly complex treatments would occur regardless of state intervention.