This is being praised by Australian media

>This is being praised by Australian media

Degenerates getting disgustingly drunk at the Melbourne Cup. An event that is supposed to be classy and prestigious that has a lot of tradition and had been around since 1861 and the media is praising the "breaking of tradition"

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.sl.nsw.gov.au/archive/discover_collections/society_art/races/horse/
youtube.com/watch?v=o5mBShX9fdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn. They move fast.

They are already preparing to jump ship.

THICC OY

went to it a quite some time back, was hooking into some sheila and she was dtf but didn't want to dunny fuck, she wanted to go some place classy like the back of my car. so I ditched her and kept on drinking.

whats a dunny

shitter

yo should see the poms with their races

looks like she's been on her knees before

Is that tennis? If so, it's disgusting behaviour.

western culture is morally bankrupt and family is no longer a thing, religion is dead and we killed it not enough water to wash away blood etc etc.

Basically we need to overthrow all our governments and hang the traitors and restore order.

>classy and prestigious
>australia

Yeah nah you're a cunt.

It's like the Kentucky Derby or aussies

I keked when the media were all like 9 arrests not too bad eh
We're cucked to hell and back by degenaracy

1861? Weren't you guys still in prison at that time?

No, we had days off to go to races and stuff. Could spend convict wages on wagers, too.
Why? Didn't it work that way in the USA?

Melbourne Cup has always been a piss-up you fuck.

The working class is as the working class does. We just don't remember the Melbourne Cup as a piss-up because the only stories and history that gets passed down is that of the rich. Besides, it's not like the rich are classy anyway. Sure they might talk posh but they're fucking whores behind closed doors just like everyone else. Shit's still shit in a golden shitter.

I prefer the working class. At least it's honest. The rich probably are better than us, but it definitely isn't because they're more principled, moral, or dignified.

the only fresh air our prisoners get is when they pick up trash on the freeway and inhale cigarette smoke

Yeah our prison system is pretty goddamn awful.

There's a reason our ex cons usually wind up in prison again.

>she was dtf but didn't want to dunny fuck, she wanted to go some place classy like the back of my car.
>some place classy like the back of my car

>The rich probably are better than us, but it definitely isn't because they're more principled, moral, or dignified.

Doesn't that mean they aren't better than you? Do all Anglosphere countries besides America have that working class/posh rich people divide?

>Classy and prestigious
>Australia
Pick one

Horse racing was like the first non-convict enterprise we organised as a colony. Getting drunk at the races is as old as Australia.

She want snu snu

>white male
>white female
>performing coital-simulated-agro-yoga
>in public
Sup Forums gets what it wants and is still upset

>Doesn't that mean they aren't better than you?
I have no doubt that they probably work harder and are smarter, or maybe just work smarter, or at least somewhere back along their bloodline their daddy was or did.

But they're all just people, and almost all people are fuckwads. Rich people are a different type of fuckwad to Bob the mechanic who gets drunk and feels up strippers - the type that fucks third world kids in a basement then has them butchered and dumped in a barrel and bribes everyone into silence with a small fortune for thrills, perhaps. The point is that they're not more righteous, moral, principled, or upstanding than us. They're not better people, they're just better businessmen.

America has a larger working-class/elite divide than any other anglosphere country. You're all just too dumb to realise it.

Nothing more Australian than horse racing and public drunkenness

>With few social activities available in Sydney, Governor Lachlan Macquarie began a new era in Australian popular culture when he approved the establishment of an annual racing carnival.

>In October 1810, Governor Macquarie inaugurated the first official race meeting at the new Sydney Racecourse. Macquarie saw the racecourse as a perfect neutral meeting place for colonists of all classes: military, convict, emancipist and immigrant.

>Funded by public subscription, in August 1810 soldiers of Macquarie's 73rd Regiment cleared and levelled ground on the eastern edge of the town and marked out the course. The straight commenced at the turn from Park Street into Elizabeth Street, with the grandstand (erected in 1813) and the winning post at the junction of Market and Elizabeth Street, on the present day site of St James Railway Station.

www2.sl.nsw.gov.au/archive/discover_collections/society_art/races/horse/

We've got the divide, but its just money, look at Donald Trump, he's got Billions and he doesn't talk like a posh faggot. Our division is different in nature, although I do agree we have a great divide between elite and normal Americans, a lot of time its a divide between intelligentsia and normal Americans, because there are rich folks that are good people.

Its certainly something interesting to compare.

Here in California inmates can also volunteer to die fighting forest fires.

Trump's new money, which is the worst kind of rich. Old money who just sit in their estates smoking and shooting defenceless animals are fine. They just take their rent and are content to live in their haze of cigar smoke and pastoral dreams remembered of what Empire used to mean. They're still scum, but they're ineffectual scum.

New money are the ones out there bribing politicians and building oligopolies and running roughshod over law and order. Trump's a poster boy for this. But you're right, he's certainly not refined. Despite his faults, he's alright.

British countries have more of the old money. America has more of the new money. Australia has a combination of old money and mining barons. We don't have new money because they all move to America because there's more money there, so we just have the stuffy Brits and the literal rednecks who made billions because their cattle station was on top of a gold mine. The mining barons are a combination of totally lacking in class and manners and rat cunning. They're like if evil rednecks suddenly became rich.

>australia
>classy
Ay lmao

>australia
>class
Haha, good one.

Also, I'd grab her down unda' if you catch my drift.

I'm fucking celebrating it, too. Not every day you get a peek at high society's down-under.

the poor here have different bloody accents

Ah, fuck, you beat me. Good one, anyway, user.

a woman fireman carrying a dude while wearing heels is fairly impressive. how far did she carry him?

Interesting, I do agree that a lot of new money are filthy, Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates are prime examples of using money for bad purposes.

We've got different accents here too, but I'd say its more of a regional thing.

we also have accents for regions as well

Looks kinda like that bitch from Breaking Bad

Our women are really disgusting .

It depresses me alot actually.

They want to act like men yet pull of the whole lefty shit at the same time.

Why is that fellow riding that horse so awkwardly?

>in public
Freak

portaloo

Goddamn, keep your mates and sheilas in line.

youtube.com/watch?v=o5mBShX9fdU