Be Argentinian

>Be Argentinian
>Grow up learning, knowing and seeing everywhere that Buenos Aires is clearly alligned south of the US east coast
>Current Year comes and learn about the Mandela Effect
>Disregard it as pure madness from wackos that can't admit that their memory isn't perfect
>Read semeone say that Chile is alligned with the US east coast
>"Lol stop looking at bogus maps"
>Google "world map"
>Open Google Earth, Google maps
>Check videogames about conquering the world like Rise of Nations and such
>EVERYWHERE Chile is alligned south of the US east coast and Buenos Aires is almost beneath fucking Greenland
>Brazil is so close to the Sahara that could be seen from the fucking coast of Morocco
>mfw i'm going mad
>mfw is this reality? Is this real life?
>mfw I want to know what is going on

WAKE ME UP Sup Forums. IS THIS AN ANIME? IS CERN MESSING UP REALITY? I'M RETARDED AND THAT'S IT?

Other urls found in this thread:

webglearth.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what are map projections

>>Argentina
>>Making good maps

In my head Buenos Aires was south of the US in every map I can think of, after considering map projections in those.

God you shitskins are fucking stupid. Look, your ancestors couldn't map out their god damned huts while white men mapped the whole world. I know it might be hard for your melanated brain to comprehend but the world isn't flat. Maps are. Try drawing an image on an orange, then peeling it and lap the peel flat. The image is going to be distorted.

I remember it being the way I described in every media I can think of, not just school maps.

>what is a map projection

>intellectual Argentinian

Pretty sure his ancestors decimated the people you're referring to, dumb burger.

It is all true, also the sunlight has changed, it used to be a yellowish tone when I was younger, now is a very bright white.

New Zealand moved again for me.

Was more blue for me.

We must be from the same timeline, user. I also remember South America being overall more to the west. Something shifted recently.

Hey I sucked an uncut Nicaraguan cock yesterday and it was fucking delicious. I was between his legs for like an hour playing with his cock. Thank you

I always thought the same thing actually.

Human beings:
Simulated entities:

Fucking subhumans, you're so jealous of the Argies it's pathetic.

To all my Argiebros I've always thought of you as southern America. You just need to annex Chile and the rest of the Rio de Plata. You can be great you know.

Don't research maps to find out about maps.

Look at other evidence that can corroborate your theory.

Check historical time zone allocations, UTC and GMT, then extrapolate how western Brazil is.

Check historic records of long and lat by explorers et cetera.

Do this and stop spamming Sup Forums with your infantile bullshit.

Here OP

I have made an image to attempt to explain the illusion that you're witnessing.

The continents are aligned in such a way that makes them seem like they're oriented somwhere, and our minds just put those parallel lines.

This is my theory as a Brazilian Intellectual.

>BR calling anyone else dumb

I wish more events like the Olympics were held in Brazil so the whole world can laugh at your shit hole country some more.

Map projections have skewed tons of shit for tons of people. Its 25 year olds who barely glanced at shit in school and thought they nailed it, filed it away in their brains as facts then looked at a YouTube video about a conspiracy.

Flags don't count for shit if you're factually wrong, lumps of lard.

America yes

Possibly, the point is, it is a very bright white now, and it it wasn`t like that before (like 20 or 15 years ago). Is also way more powerful, it burns the skin very quickly.

Just look at a Globe. Flat Earth theory should never even be seeded.

That's because of the ozone layer, not alternate realities

webglearth.com

Well, it seems to me that Chile has displaced you once again

yo its called tectonic plates nigga

>you are now in the timeline where Reno, NV is further west than San Diego, CA
Enjoy

Freaking the fuck out currently taking a geography course been looking at maps daily this must have been a very recent shift in realities

The sky used to look like it was on the verge of storms. Orange tint.

I'm sick of this shit. Does anyone want to memorize the world map perfectly so that we know precisely when timelines have shifted? Is there any other way to precisely measure this?

lol

You miss the point of what I'm trying to say here (and I don't blame you for it) What I mean is that i remember south america being the way I described it in the OP even in the maps, media and stuff that I just checked again and is now moved eastward. Even with map projections and errors like that considered, I remember in seeing it way west. I wouldn't mind if map projections just are terribly inaccurate and lots of maps are always skewed. My problem comes when EVERY map shows the same "southeastern america"

Now, there could be 2 reasons I can think of:
1. The lack of water filters in Argentina finally got the best of me and I'm retarded or mad
2. Me and the lots of other people that are here and you can google/youtube it yourself are onto something, and something very hard to explain is going on. You should research these yourself, as I myself have barely start looking into them.

As of now I do not discard any of the two possibilities, I just want to know

>something very hard to explain is going on

ya dude thats called tectonic shift that nazca plate be pushing your shit eastward

>1. The lack of water filters in Argentina finally got the best of me and I'm retarded or mad
Could be. There is some engineering going on to reduce peoples frontal lobe capacity.

The problem is that you grew up learning from a map projection that is no longer in popular use. You're not crazy, and there is nothing particularly hard to explain going on. You can find the map you are used to seeing if you look at older map projections, but you aren't likely to find them with a casual search of Google because no on fucking uses them anymore.

I know what you mean. I have vivid memories of learning that there is 52 states in the U.S. I just looked up the Mandela effect and it turns out that it's pretty common.