Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/792637192392679428
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I am sick and tired

We already knew that

/thread

>"look at how bad and divisive the guys from THE OTHER GROUP are"
Is she retarded?

Wow! What a well rehearsed and extensively focus grouped response from hillary.

>I'm tired of divisiveness
>now watch as I divide the crowd into Hillary supporters/Trump supporters
Did the heckler even mention Trump?

Fpbp

Kek this

Words not used about the sign
>lying
>deceitful
>inaccurate

Meanwhile she sends homeless people to disrupt Trump rallies

Awfully ironic coming from a DNC that sent people to Trump rallies to cause violence

WEW

THIS so fucking much

The retarded progressives ALWAYS PROJECT, they always doublethink

wow a scripted line prepared in advance gee killary really knocked it out of the park!

WEW

>Dark
What did she mean by this?

afterwards, she let some beauty pageant contestant read a scripted speech painting trump as some kind of rapist and then posted on twitter the billy bush video

>when they go low you go lower and claim that you went high

Not everything is a happening retards. A sign is not a happening.

she is in the light, donald is in the dark, this was the last time they spoke as friends

A fucking leaf bring the banter.

10/10

We live in a new age. Revolts aren't fought with guns and bullets, but with information. We are in the middle of a full scale war, and we hardly grasp that we're the infantry.

Our generals rarely reveal themselves. Yet the post among us, directing the war effort.

Today, those leading the revolt in the FBI made the information war very real. A month ago Huma's e-mails were brought to the attention of the FBI agents. Two weeks after that, an account was created. A week after that, Comey was informed of e-mails.

Today, they seized this twitter account: twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/792637192392679428 .
A dead twitter account no one pays attention to, in which they let slip Hillary Clinton's interrogation notes.

This is as blatant an act of war as amphibious assault vehicles showing up on a foreign beach unannounced.

THERE IS INFORMATION IN THERE THAT NEEDS TO HIT THE MSM

So, my fellow autists, get the fuck in here and find the smoking gun.

dont we already know from wikileaks that hillary's campaign paid people to start shit at donald trump rallies?

everything out of her mouth and campaign has been negative and divisive. what is calling half of Trump supporters 'deplorable' if not divisive?

i hope wikileaks has the podesta emails on the run up to the RNC convention so we can see the origins of this "dark" meme she keeps trying to paint Trump and co as.

Probably another DNC plant.

why is it that leaves are either cucks or god damn anal destroyers?

maybe its the syrup....

She's a racist, of course.

Leaf posters have been bringing the bantz lately. You're about to be dethroned. Get your shit together Straya.

Focus grouped buzzword. There was a few weeks where every other Trump article accused him of doing things 'darkly' or staging a 'dark' attack against Hillary. Same with 'nothingburger' which is currently being shilled in regards to Hillary's scandals.

After the RNC every single fucking paper called his speech "dark."

can someone explain why this picture is inaccurate

i mean it must be since nobody seems to care, instead we merely latch onto whatever the newest outrage is

yo dawg we heard you liked btfo, so we put a btfo in your btfo so you can meme while you meme

>dark

there's that word again

LINK WHERE

>everyone anti hillary is a trump stooge
ANd so the left eats itself once again

Yupp, thats what makes that tweet so fucking ironic

Matthew 5:16
In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

The demon is far from the light.

>Hillary sez "Dark"
Trump would've said "Dank"

good job bud

Dude, be like a jew and ask for the information 3 times through an FOIA request.
They'll post the documents on that twitter.

Is Alex Jones still giving out money for those who have the rape shirt on TV?

SMELLS LIKE PIG
PANTS OF SHIT

IS A CUNT
FUCK HER SHIT UP

i'm freestyling here

First fpbp best fpbp

He hit the budget
People are just doing it for memes now

fpbp

This should totally redeem us from all the leaf hate

implying there are people at her rallies

fpbp

toppest kek

The mouth speaks out of the abundance of the heart

Thanks for Drumpfing the record.

look into what scott adams said about Robert Cialidini working for Clinton this year.

"dark" is one of his words.

he is Godzilla.

>Donald Trump is a racist, mysoginist sexual super predator
>Don't bring up Bill's misdeeds, that's dark, divisive, and dangerous

I like this leaf