Do women really have it as bad they claim in the US?

Do women really have it as bad they claim in the US?

no.

no.

No.

Being a woman is life on easy mode. At least it was before feminism. Now they're catching up a bit. But still not really.

Life as an ugly woman is brutal

its literally the same as a mans life you dumb roastie fuck

life sucks

I'd argue that it's worse for ugly men, but only slightly.

In the case of fatties, there are entire subsets of men who like them. I doubt there's even a fraction of that that like fat men.

The hardest part about being a woman is dealing with the bullshit other girls give you. They're worse than a man could ever be.

Other than that it's bretty gud

Picture forgot to count the many men who died to defend their freedoms.

>its literally the same as a mans life
True. But they have to live it as a woman.
Be nice to ugly women Sup Forums, buy them drinks too.

Um, don't you know that women are the real victims of war? I mean, Hillary said so.

Jeez.

>buy them drinks
>literally being a cucking yourself because of an ugly

make me

Fuck no

You dont even have to be hot anymore to have it easy either. Now thanks to instagram and muh college, all women can have a line of betas worship them at any given moment. Throw in how men are brainwashed to go after any female with a vagina, muh college, outsourcing of good paying manufactoring jobs,more stationary desk jobs, and the biased in the media to favor women and its a complete shitshow

Nope.

Most of re problems are done because mothers now-a-days teach their children this paradoxical bullshit in which women are allowed to be independent while also being a woman-cold like women were in the 20's. Meanwhile, men are still being told the same shit that sir-bumblefuck told his squire when he died at the top on age of 22, along with new-age hippy bullshit that tells you to hate your penis.

Basically, Baby Boomers and Generation X failed and now the younger generations are paying for it with their minds

Same minus the bonus of physical strength

Ugly chicks can be super great fuccbuds
Hot chicks usually just lay there, mediocre and uggos have to really work

How the fuck do you get more deaths and injuries farming salads than constructing a fucking building?

Retards

Tractor accidents are no joke.

t. virgin

yes

women have it soooooo bad!

Cool. Also, they come and talk to me sometimes. None of them seemed to like anime though.

Just about nobody has it as bad as they claim in the usa with the possible exception of victims of abuse or exploitation.