FBI LEAK

I cannot stay on this thread and this is ALL the info I have:

A source in FBI has confirmed that the emails stored on Weiner's laptop include emails from the Clinton server that were previously unseen. It is STRONGLY believed that these are the deleted emails.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/26/report-97-percent-doj-employee-political-donations-went-hillary-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=W7l5Z2Tr680
youtu.be/ov5kvWSz5LM
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5amz33/fbirecordsvault_file_dump_the_fbi_gave_us_the/d9ht4fg/?st=iv0d90z8&sh=02c442bc
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRCAll_1_1-29_JuneWEB/2_3_4/DOC_0C05758605/C05758605.pdf
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2138357/c05761440.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=GjiSm4ZPVKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool

implications?

It's enough to put Hillary in prison?

Dick pics. 650,000 of them.

What?

So what are they about!!??

The e-mails, Hillary... I already have them. Admit it now or face the consequences.

What's in the new FBI twitter doc leaks. What should we be looking for?

The FBI wouldn't have reopened the Clinton case unless they were going to prosecute her. They're not going to let her off the hook twice. This is just common sense.

Hillary Clinton is going to be prosecuted and she will serve jail time. She will be forced to flee the country to avoid a lengthy prison sentence.

This post is fucking gay.

>in b4 shill

Fuck Hillary. I want Trump. This post is still fucking gay.

Where are these 33,000 mails?
NSA knows

bump for quality larping?

OUR MEMES HAVE CAUSED AN AMERICAN REVOLUTION! PRAISE KEK

OP! OP!
OP!OP!OP!OP!OP!OP!OP!OP!OP!OP!OP!OP!OP!OP!OP!OP!OP!OP!OP!OP!OP!OP!OP!OP!

Don't fuck with us. What u got?

yay i suspected that was the case. unfortunately none of you retards understand how the justice system works in america.

FBI doesn't "prosecute". They are a law enforcement agency. They gather evidence from investigations and work with DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE, who has the lawyers that are prosecutors and Attorney generals. The DOJ is in charge of prosecuting the cases in court.

Guess who owns the DOJ?

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/26/report-97-percent-doj-employee-political-donations-went-hillary-clinton/

So don't get your hopes up you poor ignorant cucks. She will never see a jail cell or even have a penalty stronger than a forced public apology

LARPERS fuck off

>files were in a folder named 'Life Insurance'
>Feds no doubt assumed this was a false name to hide them
>it wasn't

Is it weird that all the cruz memes have made me love him?

We just need a couple marked with a C, or any with pictures of Hillary in her leather outfit for bonus points.

Nope, I love him now too, leaf.

wtf I love leaf now

CTR alert.

This is a distraction from the Rothschild hacking

Gimme proof, but I like the sound of it

youtube.com/watch?v=W7l5Z2Tr680

Patriots inside the NSA, FBI and CIA and other intelligience agencies have stopped a Clinton Coup to hijack the whitehouse

youtu.be/ov5kvWSz5LM

Is it considered double jeopardy or was she not on trial before?

fuck you, kim

she didn't even get indicted so no

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?!?!!

Memes tend to do that when they're actually funny. This is meme-magic 101.

>Guess who owns the DOJ?

Not the same people who will control it in about 2 months.

So,
>Huma knows Hilldog kills people who become dangerous to her
>Huma emails hot files to Carlos Danger's laptop as literal life insurance against being murdered
Is this the picture you are getting, A?

but I delet

so

if this is true

then what would actually come of it if the entire government is corrupt from the top to the bottom from the left to the right?

>implying Trump's DOJ will be 97% hillshills

Dont go,

Reddit-user found a smoking gun!!

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5amz33/fbirecordsvault_file_dump_the_fbi_gave_us_the/d9ht4fg/?st=iv0d90z8&sh=02c442bc

So if Donald is elected, he will be able to order the Keystroke XL info collected, right?

So Hillary will truly be fucked even if OP is lying.

We gotta win, if Hillshill does, of course she will delete it. If Obama has not... fuck.

Steve is just a political fiction writer getting up there in years

It's not that sexy or exciting but this email scandal is still incredibly serious.

The FBI and other federal law enforcement agencies have contacts and agents in the field whom can be compromised to point of threat to life and limb by weak information security, especially in this day and age.

It's not a "coup" but rather an attempt to keep a number of deadly serious security risks out of a position that would grant them executive privileges.

What makes the process hard right now is that it involves less anti-country malice and more entitled incompetency.

>It's not that sexy or exciting

just you wait

I hope these guys have good security.
I cant imagine how sketchy it is to walk into work for them now.
Are you really sure you want to get into that elevator alone?

Is this thread abandoned or is this larp or a real leak?

Fuck I want to believe.

Jesus christ people, do I have to hand feed you? post is now stickied

[–]i-delete-my-postsPA 68 points an hour ago*
I don't know if it matters, but I decided to check her one email address.
In her testimony to the FBI, outlined here on page 3, it was said that in January of 2009, Hillary stopped using her att.blackberry.net email address.
However, I found this foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRCAll_1_1-29_JuneWEB/2_3_4/DOC_0C05758605/C05758605.pdf ,completely unassociated, that shows her sending/receiving an email while working with the state department as late as May of 2009 from that very email address.
On page 3 of the FBI dump, it states "The FBI did not recover any information indicating that Clinton sent email from her [email protected] email after March 18 2009"
Well, I just did.
Edit: Leaving this up for posterity. It's too important.
Edit: Another one from after March 18, 2009: assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2138357/c05761440.pdf

kek & check

Considering the new docs from Comey, do you guys think maybe he DOES have a smoking gun and KNOWS that Obama is going to pardon her and squash it, he is trying to do what he can to hurt her for the good of the nation?

it is indeed

>So if Donald is elected, he will be able to order the Keystroke XL info collected, right?

Well, if i'm not mistaken, Eric Holder was a Obama appointee.

So, when trump gets in, he can just appoint someone else.

And then maybe we won't be deliberately arming drug cartels, i.e. fast and furious.

Truth my friend, and 33 is a sacred number for numerology. Its just a big shoah.

definitely a possibility

Her private email server and all the illegal shit that happened over it.

checked

pretty sure that abuse of power is too much for even him to be stupid enough to use.
I think that would be what gets literally half the nation to converge on dc.

DESU I was starting to think Hillary will wind up dead. Like a staged terrorist attack.

confused leaf here, why are the emails even admissible, given they were found in an unrelated investigation? doesn't that violate some procedural rule?

Which would explain why they would be re-opening the investigation.

>this site before it was taken down says there's nude photos of Hillary & Human having sex with a underage teenage girl

Is this true? Why not just leak the photos (blurred nudity of the minor of course)...people need to see the crap to be disgusted by it. That would make the most impact.

That is why they had to obtain warrants.

They are not risking mishandling evidence.

If a cop goes into a house to arrest a drug dealer and finds a corpse on the living room floor, the corpse is absolutely admissible.

Same principle. They were engaged in proper investigation when they unexpectedly encountered evidence of a separate crime.

If you really want a revolution, post that shit to the Internet after she becomes president

I'm starting to think that Comey had this planned the whole time.

This is legit. This OP is NOT

Was John Titor, Trump?

>Reddit
>user

You do know you can only be one of those things, right?

Weiner is using the Insurance File to roll over on Hillary. They can Say what is in there but no way in Hell the pics come out.

oh imagine if this is what actually stored there
fucking weiner

He isn't There's a Coup going on within our Government.

(Didn't) Comey was not the good guy.

kek

If the pics are bad enough to get a few million outraged people marching on Washington, protocol and proper procedure isn't gonna matter much

Don't know, but I think it's pretty much confirmed that the majority of the government is very corrupt, like way more than we previously though. Other than some members of the FBI that are fighting against Clinton,

The smoking gun is on Weiner's laptop. NYPD found them. Pedo pics. Pedo ring all throughout the government.

Because they were SAP's from Hillary Clinton and pedo pics including Weiner, Bill and Hillary and Huma. (Extremely Top Secret Info~SAP)

Someone tell Assad.

hory shet!

Ker-CHING.

Weiner was saving Top Secret/SAP~Classified documents for an Insurance File just in case he needed them to save his Ass. NYPD was investigating him for sexting a 15 year old. They confiscated his laptop. That's where they found Clinton's emails on top of Weiner's personal CP collection. This also included Epstein, Bill, Hillary, and Huma.

The FBI's (40) Untouchables are about to take everyone down

Lol, there's a lot more than that, don't be coy.

Weiner will be granted immunity for his sex with children for singing about Hillary. The MADMAN.

Not when it involves minors.

This explains the FBI FOIA leaks today. They are trying to take down the lead DOJ investigator who is allies with Clintons/Podesta, his best buddy. They know this will go nowhere with him in the way.

I think we might start seeing some high profile 'suicides'.

comey, go to bed

you have a long senate hearing schedule ahead of you

>Hillary makes deal to move uranium to Kazakhstan.
>Kazakhstan makes nuclear deal with Saudis, Beijing.
>dnc nuclear arsenal

She's a plant. Nuke her overlords.

No, The reason that happened was because someone put in a FOIA request for them and the twitter account updates by itself (supposedly)

youtube.com/watch?v=GjiSm4ZPVKM

Danger

That would be my guess

I mean, Clinton had a shitload of SAPs, didn't really stop anything, people just destroyed them and were granted immunity.

I know Wiener isn't afforded the same sort of protection, but the agenda is beginning it's death knell, and is going to fight to survive.

Fuck off

It's fucking pointless unless we the people get to see them

Did you look at this?Pretty much sums it up. I was trying to spread it but it wasn't going anywhere.

Word is FBI has them all from the server backup and has since 2015.

OP hasn't been here since the first post. Just some faggot

>I cannot stay on this thread and this is ALL the info I have:

I think he mentioned that.

what is the password for dis? will post screen shots

I heard that also. Comey knows that everyone on the inside (FBI, NYPD, WikiLeaks) will leak them if he doesn't do something about it.

That's not me.

I think it's likely the NSA placed them on Wiener's laptop, hence Huma's apparent surprise at how they got there.

Sounds like Comey is in a world of shit