twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where's the email that confirms this?

PLEASE
BE
REAL

>dailypresser

Get your prostate checked m8
Is no laughin matter

The FBI wouldn't have reopened the Clinton case unless they were going to prosecute her. They're not going to let her off the hook twice. This is just common sense.

Hillary Clinton is going to be prosecuted and she will serve jail time. She will be forced to flee the country to avoid a lengthy prison sentence.

I don't recall being behind any murder involving Ambassador Stevens

any other source?

Source and wikileak

>prostate cancer
>brownstein health

Trump as president Hillary and Bill rotting in prison. Am I dreaming anons?

I could see her being behind the SETH RICH murder, but she just left Stevens to die.

>mfw Huma sent Saudi assassins to kill Seth Rich and brought the whole fucking castle down because she doesn't into computers

Shaggy-it wasn't me is the soundtrack to Hillarys life

Rather than post a shitty pic of your pleb mobile browser how about just post the link to the source.

podesta's friend who "kept him out of prison" is in charge of muh 650 gorillion emails

nothing to see citizens, move along

Give us a link, then plug in your phone.

Oh fuck

dailypresser.com/behind-murder-ambassador/#

MFW she is forced to be bunkmates with Julian Assange in order to avoid extradition/ assassination

fake and gay

sage

If a random fool proclaims someone did something then he tends to need some passable proof to get people to actually act, at the very least.
Internettabloids tend to not fall into that category of passable proof and are rarely sufficiently competent to actually judge the value of brought up "evidence".

So in short: Don't get your hopes up and don't let the electionmadness get to your head too badly.

How legit is this?

Read it for yourself
dailypresser.com/behind-murder-ambassador/#

Is this the start of the wacky spin-off sequel to this anime?

what happens if she wins the election but also goes to jail?

Does she get sworn in from prison? Do they just let the vice president win? can she just pardon herself and get away with murder?

I want answers

She would probably need to decline or something, the electoral college still needs to vote regardless

I'm pretty sure she gets pulled out of the race, making Trump the winner by default.

I'm not sure the Constitution has a protocol for this, but I haven't read it in a while. I would guess the founding fathers thought this country would never be retarded enough to elect someone dripping with felonies, but here we are.

>dailypresser
Nope

Hillary would want a quick indictment so Obama can pardon her and rest of Clinton gang.

Obama will pardon her.

After she's won the election it doesn't matter if people hate them both. It's too late at that point.

She'll flood the country with refugees to regain favorability if she has to.

I hope it's true, does anyone know which email?
>also what are the 5 signs lads? need to know and don't want to click on an arrow 5-12 times.

President Tim Kaine? Ugh I want to vomit

Who say's he's not going to burn bridges and backstab. Him in charge means he's in a position to cover his tracks and throw his old friends under the bus.

They figured it went without saying, who could blame them?

>winner by default
Unless it happens after the vote, in which case Trump doesn't get enough electorates to win so then it goes to House since Clinton is out

no source
sage

He'll do no such thing.

Even Obama knows that if he pardons her, that's the kind of stuff that triggers civil wars.

Besides, the Obamas have already distanced themselves from Hillary. They know she's done.

probably figured you'd never give women the vote or let the irish in the country either

It's over. Bye bye Killary.

>Implying riots and a mad mob doesnt torch her in the street if this happens

Assuming it was a close race im sure there are some delegates that aren't bound to the popular vote

My prostate is in orbit.

>tfw Shillary wins
>tfw before electoral college votes, Shillary gets v&
>tfw Trump has under 270
>tfw Gary won New Mexico
>tfw House hates Trump so they pick Gary
>tfw Gary is the next president of the United States

Still better then Hillary though.... right guys?

Sup Forums is a libertarian board, as it always has been. Sup Forums loves Gary. And he'll appoint Ron Paul as secretary of the treasury.

>but she just left Stevens to die.
Questions are why she would leave him there to die and why he was even there in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=5i4tuuy1jsw

>dailypresser.com

>libertarian
>gets constantly triggered by the most retarded shit

The emails were sent to the press to see if they'd run it/start covering wikileaks.

It may have worked. It explains the growing separation between the party and Hillary.

Give me sauce for the love of god give me something to go on with this OP. Give me that fucking email.

How could you want a fucking leppo in the whitehouse?
Austin Peterson should have been nominated. Even Mcafee would have been better.

>implying a mob could reach the president elect

She would be moved to a bunker or military base (if not Air Force One) before they even get close. She's not some Libyan ambassador for Christ's sake.

Gary is not Libertarian, hes a dem-lite.
Ron has said he will not endorse him, and does not consider him to be a real libertarian. He'll likely endorse Castle, or MAYBE though extremely unlikely Trump.

Gary Johnson is not a libertarian.

She runs the whole operation from the cell -- mob boss style

I enjoy these

Why was the ambassador even in Bengazi in the first place?