"YOU FRENCH PIG"

>"YOU FRENCH PIG"

What was going on with Gordon's neck?

His veins were fucking raw.

I don't understand why people take his shit. The cunt would get a pan of hot fat in his face if he spoke to me like that.

look at this badass

>its a Gordon calls the proprietor's wife "Shrek in a frock" episode

People working in kitchen are used to keep calm in tense situations

wow cool it tough guy

Not a badass. I just don't tolerate cunts.
Tell that to Gordon.

gf started to watch his kitchen nightmares show, and holy shit, the difference between the us and the uk ones are unbelievable
is this really what americans want? constant loud dramatic music, everyone cries all the time, it's a fucking melodrama, they want every little thing to look like a tragedy, while in the uk one it's usually a mostly chill show with the eventual shouting (which is funny as fuck) and stuff obviously, but it's just so much better to watch

>I AIN'T NO BITCH

The biggest difference is the internal monologue. The uk version makes it clear that he really cares about the people and what's going on, whereas in the us version he's more of this weird Darth Vader character.

is that even his voice in the us one? I'm pretty sure it's just some generic movie trailer narrator voice

Yeah, it's not even him in the American one.

And then Gordon would tear your asshole out and grill it

That'd be pretty difficult with blistered eyeballs. He must be one hell of a cook.

Wow, mommy must think you are such a badass.

So you'd just stand there and take it? You're a bit of a pussy then. Grow a spine m8.

I'm not a chef so it would never happen. But if you do want to be one you have to put a lot of work into it and take a lot of flack. Also, Gordon usually only yells at a chef if they are fucking up or acting like an unreasonable cunt.

All I'm saying is I wouldn't stand for being spoken to like that.

and that's why you'll always be that dickhead who thinks he's hot shit but still being a loser browsing Sup Forums

old people's neck cords start drooping over time and they get little turkey waddles

>I'm not a bitch

You have summed yourself up perfectly.

>no u

desperate

>trips up on his way out
>mind your step
>yeah I’ll mind my step bitch
>American banter

ramsay is one of those people who has such a demeanor that even if you're some tough shit just being around him would make you feel like an inferior little bitch

it helps that he's completely right 99% of the time

>dude I'd literally go to jail for 30 years if he talked shit to me!

helps that he's surrounded by security

Not only would you be out of a job, but you can be sure that you'd probably be blacklisted out of other jobs. Also you're disrespecting the hiercarhy that goes on in a restaurant.

t. wagey mcslavey

>Tell that to Gordon.
He is the tense situation. It's part of his job.

Would you though? Would you really?