What did it mean by this

What did it mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/us/app/adblock/id691121579
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it wants to put its thumb in your butt

does it have to do with christmas?

I don't know, but it's bullshit how she got to be in an Allstate commercial after her meltdown on Twitter. The fact that it's unskippable on youtube makes me hate her even more.

n-nani

it means "I'm a nigger"

>doesn't have adblock

Are you the only person in the world that doesn't have it?

>ads on youtube
seriously user? you don't block ads?

dumb nigger culture.

She means she has the same hairstyle as a chimney sweep's brush.

To be fair he's probably a mobile user talking about YT on his mobile phone.

On a related note is that picture of her with her tits out in the bathtub legit?

it sayen dat if u gon fuqq den it git yo hows

>To be fair he's probably a mobile user talking about YT on his mobile phone.
ding ding ding

>if you want to have heterosexual sex with a woman you should be prepared to tolerate homosexual shit

I don't get this shaming-heterosexuality meme

I assume the primitive shithead is trying to say that if it takes a turn to where women rule and run everything, men shouldn't be too surprised if/when they get fucked by their policies.

Fucking retards telling people to use adblock. We need some idiots to watch the ads you fools.

tru tru

if a girl wants to play with my ass she better believe I'm playing with hers

because niggers!! teehee i hate niggers lol! dont you hate niggers OP??? when i was a little boy my mommy made me share my nintendo with the neighbor boy but the neighbor boy was a nigger so i smashed my nintendo to bits so i didnt have to share! because nigger!! haha! nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger xD

>What did it mean by this
Start up the ovens!

N-nani?! She's Fat!

>ads on youtube

Us mobile folk are limited on options. But I see your point Satan.

Is she saying that white men should rape minorities and then burn them en masse holocaust-style?

Because if so she's my new fave actress.

klingons?

KEK
BLOCKER

Is she implying she's actually a man?

This. If normies find out about adblock, we're all screwed.

chimney sweeps often trade labor for sexual transgressions with gorilla. it's a strange system but it works.

I don't think I get the joke. Can someone please explain it?

Heres some advice.

If you see an ad thats decent, dont skip, just mute.

You will get tons more skips because the algorithm thinks you watch 'quality' commercials.

What zoo is it from ?

she thinks that straight men trying to get laid deserve to have their assholes fingered for some reason

>not using the Xposed module to remove YouTube ads

itunes.apple.com/us/app/adblock/id691121579

wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad

do they have that for the Iphone?
And yes, I know I'm a good goy.

I'd gladly let her up in my chimney...

Once I've fired up the ovens.

We know she likes it up her chimney

I am an Island Jungle Monkey and even I think she fuckin ugly. Ugh why is she famous again?

No

Last time I saw an ad on YouTube was in 2011. How bout you skip deez nuts?

Pay the $2 for a fucking adblock app you cheap kike