>duedbros
>we just lost florida

What happened

Nothing.

enough already

I fucking live here

even the fucking spics and niggers are voting Trump

and my county went blue in 2012

the government is 100 percent jewish occupied.

Don't be fucking stupid. It's an outlier poll.

This only works when you're actually winning.

IT'S FUCKING OVER

shitty bait happened

Can people just wait until the actual results come out Jesus fucking Christ.

Everyday there's a different theme.

>OMG CLINTON BTFO EARLY VOTES ARE UP FOR REPUBLICANS
>OMG DRUMPFKINS BTFO GOP VOTING FOR CLINTON

Stfu, polls are gay.

uh huh

I've heard this since last august and it's never been over

My side of the family just voted for Hillary, the Republican part of our big family isn't voting this year because their Cuban boy Marco Rubio lost, even the old gen Cubans at Versailles aren't going to bother this year.

Sage and hide incoherent spam.

LARPING IS FUN AND ALL BUT SERIOUSLY BROS

HILLARY IS TANKING WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO

RUSSIA MEMES AREN'T WORKING

That was a 350 person poll where they asked women if they supported Trump's sexual assault cases, but didn't even mention Hillary's emails.

Don't let the shills fool you. Go out and vote.

Good fucking riddance. Full of homeless and old people anyway

FUCCUCUK

ladbros, this is LITTERALY our future, what do you do?

When I make a choice, I do so for actual reasons. I look at facts, doublecheck my sources, and don't easily give in to hate.

When I look at the Trump supporter, I see someone who is fine with a world devoid of facts. I see someone who will repost hateful stuff on their Facebook because it is easy to hate. I see a general rejection of democracy. I see people who don't want fairness for all, they just want "fairness" for themselves.

When I engage any Trump voter, I hear about why Clinton shouldn't be president. I never hear any actual reasons as to why Trump should be president. I hear no defense of the Republican party's national platform. I hear general hate towards minorities, women, and certain religions.

I am proud to be an American, but am not blind as to pretend there are no problems with this country. The Democrats, with Hillary at the helm, have plans to help improve upon this great nation. I'm still waiting to see what the Republican solution is for healthcare...

CTR's last groans of agony

NOBRAKES
O
B
R
A
K
E
S

SOMEONE FUGGING SAVE US

Maybe if we made pence President instead of VP.

>>>/reddit/

Practice saying "Yes Maam", and get ready to be ruled by a gynocracy.