Why and how is it even possible that this is better than all but two Batman movies ever made? HOW???

Why and how is it even possible that this is better than all but two Batman movies ever made? HOW???

dubs mcgee it's like 5th
dk
bb
bvs

Returns and Phantasm?

Because you're a child.

its better that BB and BvS

Dark Knight Returns, Mask of the Phantasm, Under the Red Hood, Dark Knight, 89, Batman Returns...

There's a lot that are better than it.

It isn't.

Nothing beats the Adam West movie. Batman is silly, trying to make it grim and realistic is just retarded.

This is an objectively wrong opinion, congratulations for being a brain-dead babby retard.

Go have a bit of a cry about it m8

>batman is silly

>batman, the caped crusader, the dark knight, the watchful shadow, spawned from crime-noir, is "silly"

literally cut your dick off, I don't want you breeding and shitting up the gene pool.

>a guy dressing up as a bat and fighting crime isn't silly

The last 40 minutes or so were a bit of a chore for me

Imagine being such a soyboy that you want to re-write history into believing that your post-vietnam kid-friendly versions of batman were the real thing, lmao

>"My name's Richard, but the other kids at the orphanage call me Dick!"
>"Kids can be so cruel."

Read some of the forties comics. They're pretty silly. Are they not real Batman?

When did children stop liking cool, horror/noir/thriller material, and start liking literal garbage?

Who killed Hannibal?

The pic I posted was from the 40's, dipshit, how about you try reading them.

I did. I enjoyed the silliness of them. The Adam West show captured it perfectly.

I have. Your point?

>The Adam West show captured it perfectly.

But he never killed anyone :/

*shrugs* Hey man, if you can't deal with his origins, that's not my problem.

>Are they not real Batman?

Just as real as his more gritty hard boiled crime stories.

>batman, the caped crusader, the dark knight, the watchful shadow, spawned from crime-noir, is "silly"
Yeah.

HAHAHAHHA LE CAPSHIT MAN XD XD XD XD SO GOOD HAHAHAHAHAHHAA

>posting one of the fantasy stories

You realize those were published right alongside within the same issue as these, right?

Meh, those were shit, probably why 80's and beyond batman is the only one that's adapted anymore.

Black Bat was superior in every way

returns, TDK, lego, rest?

>It's very clearly pink

Did stanly not have his glasses on that day?

I think it had something to do with the way the colors were printed.