Pull List

What does your pull list look like Sup Forums? What books are you enjoying the most?

Anyway here's what I'm currently reading

>Marvel
Daredevil

>DC
Doom Patrol
Bug!

>Image
The Black Monday Murders
The Fix
Kill or Be Killed
Underwinter

I'm enjoying Bug!, Doom Patrol, and Kill or be Killed the most. Th Black Monday Murders and The Fix are both great too but they have large gaps between releases. Daredevil has been alright, but it hasn't been exciting since the Inhuman serial killer arc, plus the fill in artists are garbage. Picked up Underwinter recently and I've been really digging the art but the issues are really short reads.

I'm pulling a bunch of DC imprint stuff, a bunch of mainline DC books, nothing from Marvel, and a few indie books (mostly Image). My favorites are Shade the Changing Girl, Redlands, and Mister Miracle.

I read a lot of indie comics but I don't have a lot on my pull list because I prefer minis or standalone graphic novels from indie publishers after having been burned too many times with ongoings either getting canceled or taking too long to get to the point and devolving into filler/crap.

I've cut back a lot on superhero books from picking up a ton to just a few since a lot of them are just coasting on forgettable arcs right now. Stuff like Aquaman, Deathstroke, New Super-man, and a couple others are still highly entertaining though. All of the other stuff DC's been publishing has been gold though: Young Animal, the Hannah Barbera books, the Looney Tunes crossovers, The Wild Storm, etc.

Image keeps disappointing me with their steady stream of books that look promising but turn out crap. That said I still have like four books from them on my pull list and I like all of them which is four more than I can say for Marvel. And then there's random stuff like Aliens: Dead Orbit, American Gods, and the James Bond books from other publishers on my list that are consistently enjoyable.

Monstress (as soon as it comes back)
Lady Death
Lady Mechanika
the new Robotech
the new Dark Crystal
And I'm waiting on a few TPBs I ordered. That's it for now.

I forgot to mention Mister Miracle, but yeah that's been really good as well (even with a limited knowledge of Fourth World stuff). I keep hearing good things about Shade but I'm not sure if I'd be into it. I actually have Milligan's entire run but still need to read that. I might after to check out eventually.

might have to check it out*

Patrician taste

Nothing current, just buying old stuff, mostly Omnis. Recently picked up Morrison's DP and the thrid volume of Kirby's Thor.
I'm waiting to see if the current Doom Patrol and Cave Carson get HCs.

>Morrison's DP
You're in for a wild ride. I finished it a couple months back and it was a blast.

I cancelled my entire pull list when the recent Nova comic was cancelled.
The biggest reason I still bought floppies was to support books I wanted to read more of, but that moment where my favorite new comic in years was cancelled in seven fucking issues gave me the grim realization that I was just wasting my money. Voting with your dollar means nothing in this industry.

I don't have a pull list. I only do trades

Mlligan Shade is great, but maybe take a break after #50. The quality significantly dips, and his heart wasn't in it

>Marvel
Venom Verse
almost every mainline X-Men books

>DC
Red Hood Rebirth

>Boom
Power Rangers

>What ever that company that outputs Animosity

That sucks to hear user. I've pretty much lost all hope with Marvel at this point. I probably would have dropped Daredevil by this point if I weren't such a big fan of the character. I'm carefully optimistic for Moon Knight since that somehow tends to get decent creative teams, but given the last few series, it will probably get cancelled or end within 15 issues.

Spider-Man Renew Your Vows
Spider-Man and Deadpool
AN Guardians of the Galaxy
AN Wolverine
Venom
Venomverse
Batman
Flash
Detective Comics

>Marvel
Spider-man
Amazing Spider-man
Spectacular Spider-man
Gwenpool
Ms. Marvel

>DC
Batman
Teen Titans

I trimmed the fat of about 3 times that many books from the beginning of the year and of course some books ended. This Gwenpool arc is pretty interesting, but Ms. Marvel is on thin ice. If I wasn't a spider-cuck I probably wouldn't even read comics.

Oh, I haven't actually lost all my faith in Marvel, just the concept of floppies.
There are still some currently running Marvel books I'm enjoying, like Gwenpool and Renew Your Vows, but now I'm just a trade waiter.
At this point, the only thing that could get my ass in the car to drive to the LCS on consistent basis would be a new Garth Ennis Punisher ongoing. I would do anything to support that.

Kamandi
Scooby Doo Team-Up

Nothing else new

Kudos for holding out this long on Ms. Marvel. I quit during the Civil War II arc.

>DC
Superman, Action Comics, Batman, Detective Comics, Nightwing, JLA, Supersons, Teen Titans, Titans, Deathstroke, Justice League, Wonder Woman, Green Lanterns, Hal Jordan, Flash, Blue Beetle, Bug, Doom Patrol, Cave Carson, Mr Miracle, New Superman, Aquaman, the Wild Storm, Metal

>Marvel
Ben Reilly, Astonishing x-men, avengers, dr strange and the SS, infamous ironman, thanos

>Image
walking dead, invincible, saga, seven to eternity

>others
Uber invasion

Marvel:
She-hulk, Thanos

Dc:
Action, Detective, Batman, Metal, Mr Miracle, Supersons

Indie:
Black Hammer, Secret Weapons, Sex Criminals, Eternal Empires, Motor Crush, Black Monday Murders, Paper Girls

The Spirit
Snot Girl
Kill or be Killed
Black Hammer
Royal City
Spy Seal

Batman
Nightwing
Superman
Super Sons
Doom Patrol
Spectacular Spider-man
X-men Blue
Ben Reilly
Rock Candy Mountain

I very much enjoy Superman, Nightwing and Rock Candy Mountain. I had to drop some books due to college coming back up, but I'm glad i stuck with these books.

I hear you my man. Nova was my absolute favorite comic from the big two. But like what said, I'm hopeful for Moon Knight, the recent runs have been fantastic.

My pops recommended me Morrison's Doom Patrol, Neil Gaiman's Sandman and Love and Rockets by the Hernandez Brothers. I'm eager to get to those books. I'm glad to here that Doom Patrol is good.

KaijuMax
Kamandi Challenge
Blue Beetle
Deathstroke
Doom Patrol

Ennis' Punisher Platoon will be out soon, next week I think, but that's just a mini. Still, something to look forward to.

Nova being cancelled after only seven issues is a fucking travesty, especially when they've got shit that sells worse going on for longer.

>Marvel

Star Wars -- mediocre but Gillen's about to take it and he should do great
Doctor Aphra -- mostly good but Gillen could stand to tone down some of Aphra's quirkiness
Darth Vader -- better than Gillen's Vader
Poe Dameron -- I really hope the next arc wraps it up, because this went on too long
Captain Phasma -- solid, fairly promising, glad it will only be four issues though
Mace Windu -- the story finally got me to keep going but the dialogue and art are just awful
Astonishing X-Men -- damn fine book
Catching up on Gwenpool in trade but I think I'll just trade wait it going forward

>DC

Nothing yet but I'm catching up on Batman stuff in trade and might start getting floppies for Batman and Detective Comics

>Image

Divided States of Hysteria -- I don't know why I like this but I do

DC
>Aquaman *
>Bane: Conquest
>Batman
>Blue Beetle
>Bug: The Adventures Of Forager
>Cave Carson Has a Cybernetic Eye *
>Deathstroke *
>New Super-Man *
>Red Hood and the Outlaws *
>Scooby Apocalypse
>Superwoman
>The Wild Storm*
>Wonder Woman
Picking up Priest's Justice League.

MARVEL
>All-New Guardians of the Galaxy*
>Avengers
>Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme*
>Hulk
>I Am Groot
>Iron Fist
>Luke Cage
>Nick Fury*
>Rocket*
>Venomverse
>The Unbelievable Gwenpool *
>U.S.Avengers
Picking up with Legacy
>Doctor Strange
>Captain America
>Moon Knight

BOOM!
>Skybourne

DYNAMITE
>Centipede*
>KISS/Vampirella
>Magnus*
>Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys: The Big Lie
>The Green Hornet Meets The Spirit
>The Greatest Adventure
>The Shadow/Batman
>The Shadow
>The Spirit: The Corpse Makers
>Turok*
>Swordquest
>Vampirella

IDW
>Star Trek: Boldly Go
>Star Trek: Mirror Broken

>Curse Words*
>Moonshine
>Old Guard
>Rock Candy Mountain*
>The Realm
>Violent Love*
Checking out when they come out
>Port of Earth
>God Complex
>Slots
>The Gravediggers Union
>Maestros

ALTERNA
>Scrimshaw

Yes, I know that some of these are dogshit. I have reasons I still like them.
Most of the Marvel books I've been buying are recently canceled or likely about to be canceled. I'm hoping they decide to keep at least some of them going in spite of the sales. Books with asterisks are the ones I enjoy the most.

I'm currently reading:

>DC
Batman
Nightwing
Action Comics
Superman
New Super-Man
Aquaman
Titans
Teen Titans
Super Sons
JLA
Bane Conquest
The Wild Storm
Deathstroke
Green Arrow
Young Animal (entire line)
Future Quest
Scooby Apocalypse

>Marvel
Deadpool
Guardians Of The Galaxy
Moon Knight
Ms. Marvel
Rocket
Gwenpool
Royals
U.S. Avengers
Star Wars line

>IDW
Optimus Prime
Lost Light
ROM
First Strike
TMNT
TMNT Universe
Ducktales
G.I. Joe ARAH
ROM VS. Transformers
Star Trek: Bodly Go

>Dynamite
The Greatest Adventure
The Green Hornet Meets The Spirit
The Shadow

>Image
The Walking Dead
Invincible
Black Science
Descender
The Dying And The Dead
Mage: The Hero Denied
Ringside
Saga

>Valiant
Everything

>Dark Horse
Hellboy line
Usagi Yojimbo

I've culled it pretty hard recently because I had books pilling up unread. Down to:

Marvel:
Gwenpool

DC:
Action Comics
Superman
Metal
Doom Patrol
Mother Panic
Cave Carson
Shade
Bug
Mr Miracle
Super Sons
Deathstroke
Batgirl
Kamandi
Savage Things

Other:
Giant Days
Hi Fi Fight Club
Theres Nothing There
Shirtless Bearpuncher
Redneck
Southern Cross
Paper Girls
Babyteeth
Extremity
Curse Words
Harrow County
Moror Crush

Love And Rockets
Crickets (obviously)
Lose
Pope Hats
NOW
Spy Seal
Most of these come out about once a year with the exception of L & R and NOW (three times a year).
Surely it's about time for a new issue of Lose, isn't it?!

> Marvel
Deadpool TP. I only collect Deadpool, and looking at how the rest of Marvel currently fairs out, this seems to be a safebet.

> Image
Deadly Class TP
TWD TP

> Other
Just a bunch of manga and indies.