I'm 32 and my PCP just told me I have alcoholic hepatitis from drinking 20+ drinks every day for the last decade...

I'm 32 and my PCP just told me I have alcoholic hepatitis from drinking 20+ drinks every day for the last decade. I have a good job and a white wife and am basically successful etc.

Is this degenerate, or an expression of my pure Aryan drinking genetics?

pol is not a support group
reported

it is in fact a testament to your bad genes. only people with fucked up livers or bad genes get it.

If your wife puts up with that, then she is a shitty wife who you should not be proud of

gr8 b8 8/8

Twenty is a lot after 14 i almost have a hangover. English roots

You dont get hep from drinking. You get it from other risky behaviors. So was it sharing needles or unprotected anal or gay sex?

Well I'm not a shitty person, a very active person really, I just really like a drink and having drunk from 14 my tolerance has risen to a point where I can drink 20+ without being very drunk, just cheerfully buzzed.

Stupid fuck. Alcoholic hepatitis is a thing. There's also NASH (non-alcoholic steatohepatitis) which is basically hepatitis from being a fat stupid fucking faggot like (You).

it's really pre cirhosses. they call it that because people with hep get it alot, but it is a condition thst does not require hep.

as a very heavy drinker (a handle of rum every 2 days) I know the signs of all the drinking diseases and check myself for them. the only one I get are minor dts, but that's only when I stop. but yea it's a real condition and does not require hep, but about 1/3 of the people who have it have hep c.

You retarded son

What do you usually drink? I can finish a fifth of J&B in two or three days.

both, your genes are degenerate /thread

Implying hepatitis isn't almost always from coinfection w hep c or b from degenerate living

>Aryan drinking genetics

What does it feel like being so far up your own asshole?

Alcohol is a carcinogen retard. Don't you follow the latest medical studies?

I'm a gin man.

Hepatitis = inflammation of the liver. I don't have any kind of degenerate virus, I'm merely a "heavy" drinker. My father drinks more than me, my grandfather drank even more. I come from a long, noble line of heavy drinkers.

Just taper yourself off of alcohol and your liver will eventually get better. Don't quit all at once unless you check yourself into detox first. You could die OP.

What an idiot you are. Hepatitis literally means liver inflammation. It's a type of cirrhosis. Specifically alcohol induced.

Nah, proper fatal DT's only occur in people who drink morning to night, Someone like me, and I speak from experience here, I might feel a little jumpy/shaky for a week and have some bizarre nightmares. Source: I work in healthcare and have taken breaks from drinking before.

Don't listen to your PCP. It usually gives you bad advice