Hello fellow cartoon enthusiasts. Would you pay to watch an Elder Scrolls or Fallout cartoon?

Hello fellow cartoon enthusiasts. Would you pay to watch an Elder Scrolls or Fallout cartoon?
I know I would.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVQmYF35w74
youtu.be/y8-LH_VUROk
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ym5ibEzCtE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>an adult Fallout cartoon on HBO

Oh yeah baby.

If it was written by Obsidian, sure.

YOU'LL BUY IT TOO

i always thought that FO would do well as an anthology series.
hour long eps following various characters and events

NO! THAT WOULD BE SHIT!

It was already made and I torrented the whole season

TAKE THAT BACK YOU LITTLE SHIT!

Which would be better: an adaptation of the first game or a totally new story?

Most likely I would just pirate the whole season

TAKE THAT BACK

It can't be better than a game created by the Master himself, Hideo Kojima

What a dilemma,
A Fallout cartoon sounds great,
But not from you, Todd.

Sorry, but I spent all my extra money on this cool game called Pillars of Eternity. What's an "Elder Scrolls"?

An adaption of fo4 of course

Make DOOM the OVA.

>Preston marking the MC's map with settlements two or three times an episode
>Has no personality otherwise

They'd make it fallout 3 zanny-wacky style though. I'd pass, nuka break was already a disappointment.
>make fan movies off of NV fallout
>make the style off of fallout 3 humor
>even pull a bethesda and just forgo writers altogether

what a waste.

A TES Adventure story-centric show would be kinda cool, though I doubt it'd work well.

Sup Forums, please, for the love of god, fuck off and stay on your own board.

I'd watch anything based on Elder Scrolls but only if main char was a Khajiit.

>episode about Boone living with his wife in Novac leading up to the moment where he has to kill her to save her and their unborn child from a life as a Legion slave
Fuck you, man. Now I'm seriously pissed off that this will never happen.

Still not as bad as the Randall Clark episode

You're not fooling me Todd. Go back to Sup Forums where you belong

Come on, kid.
Don't you want a critically acclaimed AAA video game?

Already got the original Skyrim with a fuck load of mods. making the Skyrim special edition completely pointless and a waste of money. Go back to Sup Forums
So no

It already exists, Todd
youtube.com/watch?v=GVQmYF35w74

Dafuq did I just watch.

Skyrim and Fallout 4 were masterpieces and PERFECT, PERFECT games. I think they would make a great movie and cartoon series.

it's like going back time with Mighty Max, Gummy Bears and DnD tv show...

Radical, dude!

I'd watch TES: TAS if Kirkbride was the lead writer
Fuck I'd buy cable and a streaming service and off iTunes and whatever store release came out and I'd pirate it many times to try and boost those numbers too cuz no such thing as bad popularity
MK isn't even that good and might suck balls at writing for TV for all I know but Goddamn is his crazy my brand of crazy

I'd like fan edited episodes and I would like to pay for them.

Unironically I actually would want to watch a fantasy cartoon based in the Elder Scrolls worlds. As long as it isn't more slice of life crap and is an actual adventure cartoon.

In this day and age? Forget it. If it doesn't have personal soap-opera-tier drama, it's not worth it in the average viewer's mind.

>making the argonian the dirty stupid one

Fuck whoever made this

>Make DOOM the OVA.

What if they did....

...but they made it a musical.

...and no, not a rock-opera.

Something like this?
youtu.be/y8-LH_VUROk

I liked these

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ym5ibEzCtE

God help me user. How many more do they need to make before they finally tire of making every cartoon like that?

One caveat: Ron Pearlman narrator

>Fallout: New Vegas cartoon
I'd watch the shit out of it

This
A cartoon based around some of the more unexplored provinces like Black Marsh, Elyswer, or Valenwood would be great

Oh god yes. I can't decide if I which dialog I want more.

always new
no reason to adapt just add to the universe

Make it about a courier fucking around in New vegas and you have a deal. Bonus points if you poke fun of mods.

Man, fuck all these people wanting cartoons/TV series about RPGs where choosing your own adventure is what matters. We don't need lore about the courier unless its before the events of NV that coincide with the ingame content which you know they would never do properly.

I like the idea of an anthology series the best.

Though if you're making it a cartoon at all, vaultboy needs to be the MC.

Prequel Cartoon when?

yeah especially for Fallout, it's built so you can tell whatever story you'd like. I'd even take something based in china if they thought they could pull off an interesting run with it.

Toddposting is pretty comfy memery desu

As long as people keep watching that lolsoironic and totes-self-aware garbage, they'll keep making it.

>a
Only if they use those cute closeups as art style and not the round head South Park style.

No because I am just a cartoon enthusiast, not a video game enthusiast. from my perspective ones a generic dark, high fantasy and the other's a sci-fi dystopia with guns. There needs to be a hook for cartoon fans who aren't also fans of the games. That is, a hook more interesting than "it's a cartoon but for adults", I mean.

I want a limited series about the survivalist.

When did Harry Potter grow a mustache?

Man, remember that one episode where Sheogorath bodyswapped all the kids? I remember the resolution was masterfully done at the time, but I'm not sure it still holds up nowadays.