What was your least liked film of 2017?

I'll start with every soy's favoured release.

liste how bout you just tyr and stst liking film insead of maming every liitttle thing "about your needs". fuck off dude for real get a life

>The level of discourse of 2049 fanboys
Embarassing,
I need what every adult filmgoer needs; good art, and Blade Runner lacked honest expression in spades.

muh embarasssing

dude you dont know what youre tlking about give me one good reason why you think it's bad

>[
HAH YOU CANT

I have several but the most pertinent would be Blade Runner's pathetic concession to adolescent prurient interests, through the device of Joi and the dishonest video game virtuoso of its cinematography as 'aesthetic'.

>soy

>I have several but the most pertinent would be Blade Runner's pathetic concession to adolescent prurient interests, through the device of Joi and the dishonest video game virtuoso of its cinematography as 'aesthetic'.
aka gay shit that ou dont know what it means so you just say shit

It was just all right, if very pretty. Entirely too long.

How many times do you want to get BTFO man? You're making 4 Blade Runner threads every hour and you get your shit pushed up every time

I swear I've seen this exact picture 3 times today with very similar OPs that either say it is soycinema or it's a video game.

And the worst part is the soy psychosis which enables children to pretend to enjoy the 3 hour runtime and drribble at the estrogen filled visuals by proxy of video game inertia

Don't bully review screw!!

No.

I mean, he isn't wrong about Rogue one but everything else is pretty bad in that pic, god damn.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK

That cinematography has received an Academy award while you were playing Star Wars Battlefront, you know that right?

Deakins won the award in large part to the ostentious and overly self conscious kinetics of his shooting, evoking portent and millennial dread by inverting principle to sci fi indulgence

What the fuck is his problem against the movie?

While you were at home watching "kino", I was out getting my dick sucked. Film is the most soy "artform". If you take pride in liking any of it you're as bad as the people you're making fun of.

He's self concious because he got exposed as a videogame obsessed, capeshit connoisseur redditor by BR2049 fans Now he won't let got, he can't even use his trip to shill his awful reviews anymore

The failed proto-soy project of conflating my voice with this infant is dull, and intellectually offensive. Reviewscrew makes no comment on the failed aesthetic of Blade Runner and its kinects as ghastly video game voyeurism. As expected a comic book and reddit fan.Next time you attempt debate do it honestly.

Well, I'm video game obsessed but I am also a self admitted pleb. But if he is video game obsessed, then why does he hate 2049 for being like a video game, whatever that means? I mean, he compares it to Deus Ex, Bioshock and Heavy Rain, 3 completely different games with different styles.

If you can't abstract and assimilate the aesthetic pulse shared between those three works then you don't take the idea of criticism as comparative literature seriously.

I actually can't, care to explain?

>But if he is video game obsessed, then why does he hate 2049 for being like a video game, whatever that means?
Literal projection. This is the correct way to use this term by the way, this one of the few cases of actual, unironic psychological projection we've seen in this board.
>I mean, he compares it to Deus Ex, Bioshock and Heavy Rain, 3 completely different games with different styles.
This being proof that he knows about all those videogames, showing that he doesn't hate that media as much as he claims. The most ironic part about all this autism is that his criticism about BR2049 are actually dishonest, besides being hollow memewords he probably learnt in the videogame chats he frequents, most likely accusing of "dishonesty" and "soy sensibilities" to the new FIFA videogame as well

>t. reddit newfag

2049 achieves its aesthetic pallete through cultural hooliganism, and takes pointers from video game language as a means to market itself to the consumer (as soy) through neo tokyo sheen and dreary solipsism, casted against a garish color scheme for excitable imdb neophytes.

Bump for interesting discussion

That's irrelevant to what you said before. You said there was an aesthetic pulse shared by the 3 games listed before and this post you go on about 2049. What aesthetic pulse does Deus Ex (Which lists og Bladerunner as an inspiration by the way), Bioshock and Heavy Rain?

Deus Ex Bioshock and Heavy Rain all share the same nihilistic dystopia millenials so slobber for, and dreary anti-religous anarchism through dissemination of color

That may describe Bishock and to some extent Deus Ex (The original is a game mostly based in a realistic world with some fantastical elements) but Heavy Rain is just the normal world at the end of the day.

Also the original Blade Runner was dystopian, there is literally nothing wrong with that aesthetic. Any aesthetic can work as long as it creatively adds onto the overall themes and drives forward the meta narrative.

Except Dystopia is the backbone of soy culture and the underpinnings of its aesthetic can be criticised for their swindling soy virtue as artistry

But a dystopia is just the worst possible outcome an individual of society will think of. Your traditional dystopia borrows elements mostly from 1984, a criticism of communism which is what most soy guzzling faggots look up to. But then you also have Brave New World as another form of dystopia where it immediately isn't so obvious why that society is bad and some people end up agreeing with the society presented in the book rather than arguing against it.

It's not a video exclusive thing since other video games show off utopias. Video games are a medium, not a genre.

Video games typify soy consciousness via their very presence in artistry, Denis cynically wove the film to evoke a sense of the Other yet realised it would be much easier to cash grab and vandalise the cinematics in imdb adhd neo sony fueled pantomime

In what way do you assume that? I've seen you in another thread bringing up Wallace's room as an example of the movie aping the visuals of video games by comparing the colour scheme and overall feel to Deus Ex: Human Revolution, which is insulting by implying that Human Revolution was the first to use a yellow lighting aesthetic in an office setting and should be the only one to use it.

You also dodged the part about dystopian societies not based on a singular ideology, but the extremes of opposing ideologies to your own. One dystopia may be another utopia to another person. The only ones who would not fall into this category are ones who go with the flow, the studies of Taoism where everything exists in a perfect balance.

>Except Dystopia is the backbone of soy culture
How so, if anything dystopian genre is a reaction against the mindless scientific positivism promoted by soy culture a la Rick and Morty, Neil DeGrasse and the whole Silicon Valley industry. You can't even get your memes straight son

the last jedi, at least justice league was a funny failure

Has OP abandoned thread?

don't even reply to him, he's an actual mentally ill turboautist who talks about films while mentioning videogames he played as an argument
this is his 25th thread in the past 2 or 3 days

Let's hope he has abandoned the board

My project is to provide the ground swell for a discussion of tge ideas behind Blade Runner and relies on little more than an open mind and sophomoric understanding of auteur theory.

I’m convinced that the only people constantly making these threads are Review Screw and the Korinefag. Talk about OBSESSED

You call it a project, I call it reposting the same crap until someone agrees with you.

It's obvious dude. Just look at the posting style.

Rofl another one of these
Masochistic autism at work mens