CW-VERSE CROSSOVER SPOILERS

Both Barry & Iris and Oliver & Felicity get married, and Martin Stein dies.

Heck of a wedding.

Let's say I believe you
What of it? What does it matter?
I don't care about Arrow anyway. Oliver could get raped fifty times by 30 Felicity clones and I'd still wouldn't give a shit
Shame about Stein tho, I really liked him

>Olicity
No. NO. I thought we were free
Also not stain. Who is jax gonna fuse with now? Heatwave?

Can't fucking wait for all the drama that's gonna come out of those two weddings
As if it wasn't fucking bad enough, now CW is one step away from turning these two shows into literal teen drama bullshit shows
Fuck this network, why couldn't literally anyone else have picked up DC's TV Universe?

Lily.

>and Martin Stein dies.
just cancel the shows now CW

>What of it? What does it matter?

I need said it did, I'm just reporting that it's happening.

Olicity shit has to get into Barry and Iris' wedding but then again this is the CW, not surprised.

>Stein

Probably wanted to focus on the Orville I guess. He never liked being in Vancouver anyway.

He's going back to Broadway.

>Olicity shit has to get into Barry and Iris' wedding but then again this is the CW, not surprised
I hate Olicity as much as the next guy. But let's not pretend the quasi-incestuous romantic blackhole that is Westallen is any better.

It objectively is.

Probably a better alternative to McFarlane's show. I hope if they try for another musical episode (with more original songs), he guest stars.

>Both romances pretty much killed their shows
No. Just no.

>quasi-incestuous
Those are objectively the best romances

Killing him off rather than just having him go back home sounds rather definitive, though.

In other news, Captain Cold will appear in the crossover. Apparently it's a heroic version from Earth-X who helps the heroes battle the Reichsmen.

Barry and Iris are bland, but hardly killed the show. Plus they've been the endgame since season 1.

Citizen Cold who sniped 500 nazis during the winter

Is he the cold thats gonna join the legends?

But muh bland boring patty

Probably not.

Iris and Barry were only made into a couple because muh comic lore
I would've wished these assholes had done something new, maybe create an ic for Barry to date instead, maybe use another woman from Barry's life instead
Anything but fucking Niggress Iris West
I'm fucking sick of her

Well we know a cold is gonna join one that's different from earth 1 cold

Sup Forums pls

Motherfucker, my hate for blacks is not the reason why I hate this Iris West, well, not entirely.
Her character is fucking awful and does nothinf but bring the show down every time.
Iris west in the Flash is just another Felicity Smoak that somehow didn't end up being as bad

We know he'll appear, not that he'll join.

they said a cold would join though

>olicity

Fucking why? You have alt universe Laurel that would set up a great redemption arc.

>Oliver & Felicity
Why? Did they have new writers for season 5 or something? Why was that so good and not too olicity-centric ?

WILLING TO SACRIFICE OUR LOVE

>Reichsmen
I wonder if they'll pull a Secret Empire with these characters and be all "THEY'RE TOTALLY NOT NAZIS, GUYS! (don't listen to them, they're totally Nazis, guys!)" or if they'll just come out and say "THEY'RE TOTALLY NAZIS, GUYS!"

Wait, is this starting company wars?

They're Nazis.

That... Would be pretty interesting. Would Firestorm still just be Jax on fire, or would Lily change Jax's appearance somehow? Or would it just be Jax on fire in a new costume

Oh, the BLACKED jokes that would ensue.

>Stein dies
no
no
no

Same. Say what you will about the shitty writing in Legends, Victor Garber is no doubt the best actor of the cast

>no more jax and stein

They were a good duo. I wonder if robbie will come back or who will fuse with jax now.

>What of it? What does it matter?
Well, presumably Jax, being half of Firestorm, has to leave then.

His daugther
Just as smart as him and the drama of him not being there and dying without her knowing

>Oliver & Felicity
Why would they ruin the show again after such a good season 5?

They did that for the 90s show and even then admitted they wished they used Iris.

source?

Think of it this way, dubs. The actor can move onto bigger and better things now that he's no longer shackled down to CW capeshit