ROTHSCHILDS HACKS PT 2

GET THE FUCK BACK IN HERE
Rothschilds hacked
>ROTHSCHILDS HACKED

150 million contribution to Hillary campaign.
>fucking just the tip

Get on it. Get to work boys.

mega.nz/#!exxkyI5T!Ac_olG0cipGt8Bh_UU_DiHNmZDnKManv8fJfI1N5WwQ

mega.nz/#!exxkyI5T!Ac_olG0cipGt8Bh_UU_DiHNmZDnKManv8fJfI1N5WwQ

On Twitter @anonymousglobo

30gb

>is this real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

morganstanley.com/wealth/investmentsolutions/pdfs/adv/rothschild.pdf
paste
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FOR WHOM THE BELLS TOLL

doubting massively now. first OP has gone quiet and letters circulating too inconsistent. we are being distracted

When'd you realize we are unstoppable

this is legit anons. the time is nigh.

EVERYBODY NEEDS TO DO 2 THINGS
1. FIND THE PRIVATE AND PUBLIC IP'S FOR [email protected]
2. SEARCH FOR CYNTHIA FRIAUF ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK
DO IT FOR KEK

annnnd.. it's nothing.

better start postin, postin hard

EL BUMP

Why the hell isn't this getting any traction

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:81a9261ab586bb922b0805d0e343528d3e91f00e

Isn't it like 60 gigs or something? I can't download that shit

They'll buy this place and shut it down so fast your head would spin.

30gb

Someone need to break this down into at least 10 smaller archives if you want anything to come of this

Bampen

Les du eeeet

MOLOCH will not allow this.
And the Rothschilds have been very good disciples.

related

Holy shit

Anonymous hackers are literally going to save the west

I changed the saturation levels and it shows those header and the signature were pasted onto the base image

what may this mean? would anyone do this to a copy of a doc they wanted to archive? no they;d just scan the original paper letter they had signed by hand on original letterhead ,right?

these docs are manufactured

>Implying Im download random documents off 4 chan

Show us a trust worthy source faggot, not just some random links.

Yeah goys don't believe any of this unless CNN tells us about it.

See
They're using a postprocessor to convert the .doc to a letterheaded, signatured file.

Thread died as I was trying to post this:

\Finance\BNY Mellon\Custody Platform Change\2016 Letters\Active Managers\Rothschild CMS to GSP notification letter.pdf

THIS IS NOT A ROTHSCHILDS HACK

A COMPANY CALLED ROTHSCHILD ASSET MANAGEMENT HANDLES THE BRADLEY FOUNDATION'S INVESTMENTS

Wtf I've been at work all day, someone clue me in and is this real?

Where did the third thread go?

This is just one think tank out of the 300 that Rothschild & Rockefeller run. We cannot expect to find all the pieces at one think tank. The guys who sit atop the pyramid have created a decentralized organization. There are 300 men in the committe of 300, there are 300 think tanks, there are 300 master masons who form the illuminati. These Rockefeller/Rothschilds control the entire planet. They must be killed off and bred out of existence. Zionism is about NWO not a jewish state. These are evil pirates, once they have a rothschild central bank in every nation they will commence the great purge.

Bump

THE ROTHCHILDS WE NOT HACKED , WE ARE BEING TOLD TO SAY THIS IN ORDER TO STOP THE LEGITIMACY OF THE WIKI LEAKS BECAUSE (((THEY))) WILL SAY THIS IS NOT LEGITIMATE AND SAY THE OTHER LEAKS IS NOT LEGITIMATE THUS FORCING SHILLARY TO APPEAR INNOCENT.
>THIS LEAK WAS TARGETED TO US, NOT WIKILEAKS, I WONDER WHY
THE ROTHCHILDS WE NOT HACKED , WE ARE BEING TOLD TO SAY THIS IN ORDER TO STOP THE LEGITIMACY OF THE WIKI LEAKS BECAUSE (((THEY))) WILL SAY THIS IS NOT LEGITIMATE AND SAY THE OTHER LEAKS IS NOT LEGITIMATE THUS FORCING SHILLARY TO APPEAR INNOCENT.

user at (Cross-thread)
says picrelated could be useful in our search

THE FUCKING IDIOTS DIDN'T MAKE NEW BREAD

REEEEEE

>THIS LEAK WAS TARGETED TO US, NOT WIKILEAKS, I WONDER WHYTHE ROTHCHILDS WE NOT HACKED , WE ARE BEING TOLD TO SAY THIS IN ORDER TO STOP THE LEGITIMACY OF THE WIKI LEAKS BECAUSE (((THEY))) WILL SAY THIS IS NOT LEGITIMATE AND SAY THE OTHER LEAKS IS NOT LEGITIMATE THUS FORCING SHILLARY TO APPEAR INNOCENT.
>THIS LEAK WAS TARGETED TO US, NOT WIKILEAKS, I WONDER WHYTHE ROTHCHILDS WE NOT HACKED , WE ARE BEING TOLD TO SAY THIS IN ORDER TO STOP THE LEGITIMACY OF THE WIKI LEAKS BECAUSE (((THEY))) WILL SAY THIS IS NOT LEGITIMATE AND SAY THE OTHER LEAKS IS NOT LEGITIMATE THUS FORCING SHILLARY TO APPEAR INNOCENT.

we need source for this but lemme just say

HOLY FUCK

>30 gb
I'm on my phone, shitlords

I don't think the Save the Children foundation has much to do with anything

RECOMMEND

I recommend going through these files on an offline pc or a VM. Screenshots are okay to transfer over the net but I'd be careful with the files themselves. Being logged into something like Facebook or any other sites/apps that phone home regularly might leave you wishing you had cut connection.

RECOMMEND

>THIS IS NOT A ROTHSCHILDS HACK

>A COMPANY CALLED ROTHSCHILD ASSET MANAGEMENT HANDLES THE BRADLEY FOUNDATION'S INVESTMENTS

What

The CF is suspected in pedophelia and child trafficking, maybe $150m related?

>ROTHSCHILD ASSET MANAGEMENT
It is very much involved with the rothschilds.

morganstanley.com/wealth/investmentsolutions/pdfs/adv/rothschild.pdf

This seems like an obvious distraction for the digging types. Anything related to Anonymous has been coopted a long time ago anyway.

The hack is of the Lynn and Harry Bradley Foundation.
A company called Rothschild Asset Management is one of the many fund managers the Foundation uses to manage its money.
Hence letters to "Rothschild Asset Management" are present in the file dump

The rothschilds per se aren't involved.

bump

BTW PEOPLES
(414) 263-8983
AT&T Landline
1795 N Riverwalk Way Milwaukee WI 53212-3985
Any brave anons wanna call Cynthia?

THIS

No, just the company the own & manage

See
The rothschild link here is tangential. RAM would handle thousands of portfolios for many customers.

Is there any evidence that the letter indicating they were giving money to Hillary real? I think that was bait

This, dont be idiots.

Yes it was bait, I created all 77k documents overnight to fuck with you, ahahahahah Sup Forums eternally btfo

Yes the money to Hillary goes through the Rothschild arm.

You're wrong here. I get your point, but the meat and potatoes involves them here.

I'm calling shenanigans. If these are scans, that lady's signature is exactly the same every time she does it. This smells a bit too convenient, and I think is a plant to distract from the real leaks and discredit all the fine work already done here.

so what's taking up the 30gb? it takes a lot of data to reach that number user

The 77k documents are real. Are any of them the one that says they gave money to hillary?

Pole btfo once again How will we ever recover

1 Where is the proof that Sup Forums was targeted with this release?

If I find a server load of info am I going to give it to wikieaks who will I publish it in 3 months? Or would I upload it and come here? Maybe it is real and until there is proof of it being a disinfo campaign the assumption is made that it is real. These are printed and faxed documents, unless you have more than a saturation test to debunk 70,000 files then go back to bed.

Calling it fake with a saturation test LMAO!

Not yet. Checking around.

wow this pepe is perfect for this

Are there any other files in that "Elections" folder, or only things about the Clintons?

DELETE THIS!

70,000+ documents

I actually agree since nobody has found anything indicating they're anything other than a legitimate conservative charity foundation.

Make a new thread if you find proof they gave to Clinton.

Hey Moron!

We know the Rothschilds fund this think tank FROM YEARS OF OTHER STUDY! They fund 300 of these! Now would they request their own think tanks to use their asset management company? Or would they tell the think tanks to use anyone they want? Are you dim or retarded? These think tanks and there foundations ALL WERE CREATED TO HIDE ROCKEFELLER & ROTHSCHILD WEALTH. They use these non profit organizations for the sole purpose of hiding LOCAL funds and using them to pay people off and control economies globally. THIS IS NOT JUST SOME RICH GIYS FOUNDATION WHERE THEY JUST RAISE MONEY TO HELP PEOPLE!

exactly, it's not credible to believe someone faked them all, like the baguette says

why though? would they conduct this transaction by email ? just email this image serving as a Letter?

I know we have a digital signature law where legal documents can be "signed" with soem digital methodology..

I do see the date of the letter refers to just a few days time ahead so the idea this would have been a paper letter sent by mail to instruct this tyransaction seems less likley .. mail just takes too long .. no idea whether a paper copy would normally be created for some records purpose or not but if this is standard procedure in the present days business transactions I'll defer to others who know and perhaps have done it

Older human here... never mind..

pretty big opportunity for a big nothingburger joke missed, senpai

where's the torrent file?

Obligatory 5 posts

found it

>30gb
>tfw chromebook and iphone
I don't have that between the two of them

I've seen this with some companies. It's part of the printer system. Basically you print it and it autoformats it and gives you back a PDF to match what it printed.

t. IT guy

Another thing to ask.
Has anyone found the public and private ip's of [email protected]?
And has anyone even tried to email them? Cause can't you get their ip's either way by viewing full headers and message source?

who has the whole download?

Save the Children that is the thing we need to look for. God Speed Gentlemen.

Are we gonna die
What's going on
Where do the Rothschilds go from here
What's the aftermath

>paste (dot) ee/r/HLdxM

This is a text list of files that user gave us after his download

I'm unzipping it at the moment.

Anything spooky about illuminati or something?

>unzip

.rar

yes

Get Barron to help you, he's great at the cyber

kek

Whatever man. I'm using 7zip so it's unzipping :P

it was a fun party

how much longer?

Why would a 'conservative' think tank give Hillary hundreds of millions of dollars? Unless they were just secretly a rothschild front like the hundreds they have. Do you know how much money 500 trillion dollars is? It's more than rockefeller has by a large number. AND they are working together! They spend a hundred million dollars like you spend $100. They use these organizations as a front. Just like out government owns 100's of major companies in the intelligence, telecom & pharma sectors. Someone needs to research the history of foundations. They were always from day one created to hide money & feed the bribery fund. They didn't go bad, they were created bad!

I don't think they did. Nobody who has downloaded the file verified that the $150mil to hillary part was legit.

This is beyond hillary clitoris we're reaching levels deeper than paris hiltons vagina

Just finished. Doing some filename searches now.

Looking at opensecrets the BF has a history of under-the-radar political donations though.

Magnet for torrent:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:81A9261AB586BB922B0805D0E343528D3E91F00E&dn=Filemail.com%20-%20yiaktphfvwzppul&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.filemail.com%3a6969%2f