Thank you Mr.President

Thank you Mr.President.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-obama-dont-bamboozled-donald-trump/story?id=43215370

>If you don't vote for me you're a racist

>If you don't vote for me your're a racist

Ah they've finally done it.

>If you don't vote for me your sexist

>??????????

Yeah that's gonna make men vote for Shillary

I swear to God, the more the establishment, media, and Clinton campaign tries to double down with shit like this, the tougher I'm finding it to vote for Johnson instead of Trump.

Reading some idiotic shit like this before going to the polls may definitely push me over the edge

>you don't get to vote, you racist sexist xenophobe

Then why Obama don't vote for Hillary in 2008 ?

This is very problematic. I'm literally shaking right now. Obama is a demagogue whose hateful rhetoric is inciting violence against straight white men.

>insulting the electorate is a good idea

kek

and who did you vote for in 2008 mr obama?

it wasnt hillary

A NIGGER IN THE WHITE HOUSE

Please tell me this isn't true. Why are supposedly intelligent people shooting themselves in the foot like this?

>insulting people in an attempt to persuade them

Dilbertman would be ashamed of this nigger

I hate this nigger so fucking much i dont ive ever hated someone whom ive never met this much

>if you dont vote for me your wallophobic

what a useless fucking cunt

Whelp, that does it. I used to be a huge Trump supporter, but Mr. Obungo's comment really made me reevaluate my stance. I guess I really was just being sexist. It took the brave comments from Obooga to make me see the light. I'm going to deep fry my MAGA hat now... So long, Drumpfy.

is that what keeps your wife from fucking you, mr. pres.

Fuck, gonna have to switch my vote to her now. Got cought being misoginist sexist islamophobe white male.

2020: if you don't vote for me your a communist

>the left is getting so completely and utterly btfo they just keep repeating the same shit over and over hoping it sticks

>if you don't vote for me, you're homophobic

Screencap this

Nigga thts right now

>If you don't vote for me, you're fired

Glenn Greenwald has already been saying this for years user.

>if you don't vote for this woman you're sexist
>p-please ignore all the crime and corruption

Maybe President if-if-if-if should fuck off.

>When you're too deep in hillary's pedo ring to back out now.

wtf, I'm with her now

2024: if you don't vote for me i will put you in the Steiner Recliner

YOU ELECTED A NIGGER

TO BE PRESIDENT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Homophobic
I'm fucking sure of this.

Glenn Greenwald is a known FSB operative. Who cares about his opinion? Wait, just traitors like him.

I really want all of these people to die painfully from incurable diseases. There is no pleasing them, and they will vilify you no matter what.

He wouldn't be saying this if she were actually doing well.

It's gonna be a RED TUESDAY.

On CNN when they were talking about muh obamacare premiums I was like nigger they go up because repubes scrapped public option. Oops. Bigger corporate tentacles. More impetus for profit. AND was like. Obama has cheap gas. Remember muh gas. Why nobody talk about the 8 fucken years of jobs created or muh gas anymore

>if you don't vote for me you have to go back

Communists for the red party. Makes sense

underrated

2020: if you don't vote for me your anti fake native american

Hi melania

>If you don't vote for me your a nigger-Trump

2020 if you dont vote for me we wont have gotten here and *poof*
>barren wasteland time travelling Ayy Zionald king of debt shows up

>vote for Johnson instead of Trump.
if you are still voting for the Johnson at this point nothing will stop you, snowflake

I am really looking forward to seeing this piece of shit either thrown in prison or executed

How did a google get to be a leaf?

Or are you artistic?

doesn't apply to you user since we already know you're actually a racist

2020: if you don't vote for me your anti poo in loo

>whynotboth.jpg

2024: nobody gets to vote

it drives me up the wall how much he beats around the bush and is incapable of summarizing a thought in one or two sentences. He didn't even make an argument that female leaders can be competent, he just implied that guys are weirded out by women with power, he just made a basic fucking observation

>If you vote for anyone but her you're a sexist misogynist rapist

>If you don't vote for xir your a xirist

>If you are white you don't get to vote

I'll give a real answer here, I don't mind.

No, Mr. President, sexism is not why I refuse to support HRC.
I refuse to support her because I work in the tech industry and am painfully aware of what would happen to me if I had done any of the things she has done, yet she gets a free pass because of some arbitrary and obscure reason.
I cannot condone this type of behavior from her or my government, and to be honest Mr. President I am disappointed in you, you should have intervened long before she was the candidate and we may have had a better election with a better Democratic candidate (not Bernie for gods sake) who could really speak to and for the people but instead you let gender politics and money dictate your country and your party and now we are in a huge mess where no matter what happens America is probably going to be in a very bad place in just a few months.

So given all this you'll have to forgive me for using Donald Trump as my metaphorical middle finger to you and all your fellow Democrats. You can call me sexist if it makes you feel better, but you put us into this position just as much as anyone else and we will all pay for it in the end.

Top kek

>"The notion that this guy is your champion, the notion that this guy is going to fight for working people when his entire life he did not have time for anybody who wasn't rich or a celebrity. Who wouldn't let you into one of his hotels unless you were cleaning the room. Wouldn't let you onto one of his golf courses unless you were mowing the fairway. Come on. This guy is going to be you champion?" the president said.

yes motherfucker that is how a democratic republic works. The ruling class is always distanced from the underclass

>"The only thing this office does is it amplifies who you are. It magnifies who you are. It shows who you are. If you disrespected women before you were elected, you will disrespect women once you’re president," he said.

shocking
this might be the least persuasive attempt at persuasion ive ever seen. At least the normalfag masses are being exposed to the tactic of shaming and silencing people by calling them sexist, racist etc. and that those words have very little meaning anymore

I wonder if being a shit-skin nigger stopped him from being a real American president.

Sometimes being sexist can save your life.

why is he campaigning for hillary? is that normal?

This might have something to do with it. Condescending high-yellow piece of shit.

It might be men in general are tired of being lumped together as the root of all evil in this world. When you do that a certain percentage of people are just going to throw up their hands and say "fuck it. If they want me to be the bad guy I'll be the bad guy". I was pretty progressive in my younger years because I didn't think blacks were so bad and didn't think fags should be killed. Doesn't matter now though because no matter how much I accept they just keep piling shit on I have to be cool with or I'm literally hitler. So fuck this place. Fuck everyone but fuck you in particular. I hope this country burns to the fucking ground.

The sad thing is Obongo isn't going away into quiet retirement like Dubya. He's going to be on every show, giving speeches everywhere running his mouth.

They're freaking the fuck out because they're about to lose power. The entire left is in a state of total apoplexy.

2020 If you don't vote for me, you're not a communist...

Until he's arrested

This.

Democrats and Republicans have no one to blame but themselves.

No, it was him being a closet muslim.

no sex for obama

Not true. Leftists will never be satisfied with just being the majority. They want EVERY vote and they'll use any amount of shaming or manipulative emotional blackmailing to get them.

I was like you in 2012 & considering GJ again this cycle but the Aleppo comment made me realize he's not the guy to get us a third party into the debates, etc...

>triggering bait about obombo being the president.
>trying to get more hate from trump supportes.
>click batis
>benis please
>fug

Aint clicking that shit, it must be a virus.

You all disgusting newfags need to read the rules and follow them if you want someone to believe all that shit.

who even sees hillary as a woman anyways? she's like an evil robot programmed for murder who just happens to have some vague form of a human female

Sigh.

no elections in 2020 dumbass, america gets nuked in late 2017

>women vote shillary just because she's a woman
>hurr durr I'm king nigger, men are you sexist or why don't you vote Hillary?
This nigger be the first to hang on the day of rope.

Will you change your vote if I ask politely?
Vote for Trump instead, please :)

BECAUSE THAT TACTIC TOTALLY WORKED FOR THE NEW GHOSTBUSTER

MMMH RIGHT?

It's sexist to vote for someone based just on their genitilia, mr. nigger. have you looked inside your black soul and asked yourself if you are sexist?

I don't support Hillary partially because she's the one that is sexist

its really dangerous to click unknow links on the internet specially in a page that is know for spreading virus and other kind of bug.

if you want to make an statement fucking type.

You damm trump shills.

will you change your vote to hillary if i suck that orange dick?

>Thank you Mr.President.

Thank you NERD VIRGIN for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
PLUS
L
U
S
You've earned a chance at a BONUS*
(((BONUS ROUND)))
*IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You've never seen pussy; not even your Moms (pro-tip: YOU NO LONGER EXIST).

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary dies in prison.

Holy shit, I thought they were grasping at straws a week ago BUT GODDAMN

Nope.

If you are going to shill, at least work for it bitch.

This president shouldn't be lecturing other men on sexism. He is married to another man after all.

This guy actually posts screenshots of himself.
This is a whole new level of autism.

>quoting himself

Wow the desperation.

And yet again thats not an opinion, thats just being offensive.

talk to me when you have something to say.

so what do you think about it?

STOP SLIDING THE THREAD

>CTR CTR CTR CTRCTR CTRCTR CTRCTR CTRCTR CTRCTR CTRCTR CTRCTR CTR

why are you so afraid of epresing your opinion on the matter? are you just going to keep posting memes, and never tell us what you think about trump? why ppl think he is a racis?

>the other guy

Is he afraid to say Trump's name now?

>mfw Drumfkins keep coming up with conspiracy theories like "El Leppo"

fuck off beaner, go choke on a burrito you mestizo trash.

>mfw i am more white than you.

fucking kek

You need to come up with adult jokes, not that elementary shchool shit.

come on annon, you are on pol, i know you can shitpost harder than this.

Kanye is reportedly running for president in 2020
So i guess you're gonna be racist again

just vote for Trump dude, it'll feel good.

jumped the autistic shark, forever republican now

>obama
nothing new here

Good. I hope he calls for concentration camps for white males until they've starved out all the angsty, victimhood claiming nazi fukbois.

White bois: The biggest group of whiny entitled faggots on the internet.

"Thank you" for what? For making false (potential) accusations? For pouring sexism into a non-sexist issue? For implying that the only reason that someone wouldn't vote for Hillary is because she has a vagina?

I'm female - and I would not vote for Hillary.

SHE SHOULD BE IN JAIL.

Her having a vagina would make me leery to vote for her to begin with - and again, I'm saying that as someone who also has a vagina.

Having a vagina doesn't qualify you to be president. Being untrustworthy, corrupt, greedy, self-centered and blatantly racist, not caring about the people you supposedly are working for - SHOULD disqualify you. Oh yeah, and being a criminal.

>muh sexism

I voted for Clinton in the 2008 Dem primary, since an ISideWith-style assessment suggested (after Gravel and Edwards - the former not on the ballot, the latter of which I found too DINO at the time) that she was the most compatible candidate.

Assessments like it still suggest similarly, except now I'm more conservative with respect to economic policy and most importantly better informed about how she and the greater administration conduct themselves, which is precisely why I'm not voting for her.