I thought Sup Forums was redpilled?

I don't want Hillary to win. At all. She will be the thing that finally pushes the country to it's breaking point. But at the same time I know that she will win. You guys talk about polls all the time and numbers... You guys realize that the rich people controlling the world are all doing everything in their power for Trump NOT to become president? They know they can't control Trump and they have Hillary right underneath their puppet strings. We know the polls are rigged. I am sorry to say but you guys are delusional in thinking that Hillary has any chance of losing. She has too many powerful world ties and connections that are all helping her get into office. Why do you guys keep posting and discussing about numbers and Trump winning/losing? Trump even said it was rigged. You guys took the redpill, I know it is hard to accept reality and I wish it wasn't true either but Hillary will win. It is out of all of our hands.

>Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You overestimate their control. It is primarily subliminal and predicated on controlling public opinion. They do not control the elections because they have never had to in the past, controlling the narrative was enough.

Now they have lost control of the narrative and they are panicking, but by nature these people are cowards. They will not risk their positions by overly rigging the election.

The Redpill is understanding that 99% of the elite's control is mental. They have very few ways of physically stopping you from doing anything.

>Very few physical ways of stopping you

Dude are you for real? You can do anything with enough money in this world and cover up anything you want. With enough money you can EASILY rig elections and votes. You are still semi-blue pilled or just hopeful it seems.

If they have this power, why do they lose keep losing? Why is there still dissent? You aren't redpilled, you're just paranoid. The enemy does not have unlimited power, they are limited to manipulation.

What makes you think they are losing? Do you really think they are in a position to lose?

Even if it were going to be rigged, it's important to whip everyone up into a frenzy. We won't go quietly into the night, and if we give up that means the globalists will be able to sweep us under the rug. We can't allow that to happen. We need the HIGH ENERGY so if Trump is cheated out of a victory, that energy continues. In what form? Who knows.

>Thoughts?

I think you are a shill faggot trying to discourage us from voting.

Real American here, and I voted for Hillary as per mail ballot.

Trump is a racist, anti-gay, rapist, and a corrupt businessman.

Hillary will win.

If you are on Sup Forums and still think voting matters you are either retarded, hopeless, delusional, misinformed or all of the above.

>muh muh muh jews uh george soros
>er uh ITS RIGGED GUISE

they have no power if the people don't share the same narrative. sure you can have the money to buy influence but that's all your buying is influence, in the internet age it's harder force a narrative. 10 years ago, Hillary's corruption would be invisible to me and you

On the internet the narrative has become ever easier to control though, as both Trump and Hillary have illustrated.

Lol if you think this is the evidence as to why the polls are rigged. Look at the electoral system. The electoral system is not suited to truly be a democratic voting system in the modern day.

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk

SPREAD #MAGA

yes, however we choose electors, who then vote on our behalf, and by extension, we are voting for the president. Doesn't make it rigged.

I'm sorry f a m

you telling me the red pill is just a different blue pill?

Kek's end game.

Trump will win, and the elites will crash our economy. Watch.

Ok, first of all you're a fucking idiot, running linux mint.

Second of all, this is test data from interactives.ap.org. All major websites are using this data to test their site. Thanks and fuck off you conspiracy, confirmation biasing trump shitter.

Faithless electors are a big deal every time it happens. And if anything, the electoral college gives more power to small and less populous states and diminishes the relative power of large, liberal leaning states like California and New York.

Small states will never ratify an Amendment to change this so the point is pretty moot.

>She will be the thing that finally pushes the country to it's breaking point.
you dipshits said the same shit in 2012

Thoughtful post OP.

The redpill you are looking for is called "cognitive dissonance." Those who have it are forever bluepilled. Those who have it are humans. It is difficult to overcome.

This is why you fail.

>people that agree with me a human
>People that disagree with me are inhuman

Yes, yes! keep radicalizing yourself. If people believe their opponents are less than human, they may do anything to defeat them.

You sir have fallen for the psychological subversion.