6 MORE DAYS AND HERE'S WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now
heavy.com/news/2016/11/2016-election-florida-polls-polling-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-winning-losing-early-voters-voting-republicans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf, i totally hate trump now

Holy shit he lost florida

>Florida
>Blue

HAHAHAHAHAHA

No he didn't.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

Much more interesting.

Wow, that percentage keeps increasing by 3-5% every day. :^)

wtf I hate trump now!

>Arizona not solid red
>Florida and North Carolina not red

Straight up delusions.
Can't wait until Nate Tin is forever BTFO.

>OOGA BOOGA MUH TRENDS NIGGA

Hahahah Drumpfniggers actually believe that that gap will close in SIX DAYS.

Face it Drumpflets, the FBI investigation did NOTHING. It's OVER.

CTR GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

he went from 10% to 30% in less than 72 hours. clinton is in freefall mode. just wait til election day gets here.

How can Johnson have than a 0% chance when he's not polling near 50% in a single state?

>dat Stein surge

IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING! SHE'S GONNA MAKE IT!

Triggered by the facts Drumpfling? You never had a chance in hell.

>Florida
>Blue

IT'S SOMETHING UNPREDICTABLE, BUT IN THE END IT'S RIGHT

I HOPE YOU HAD THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE

I-it's over, Drumpfags. It would take a miracle to overcome 1 in 3 odds. Don't even bother voting next week

>Nate Silver
>((((facts))))

L M F A O

Trump will win the election. Hillary Clinton will be dead or in jail soon.

lel drumpf steaks btfo

As a PA Trump voter, my vote means more than half of Sup Forums combined

KEK

TRUMPSLIDE VICTORY

>florida
>blue

>Gary Johnson dropping.
Good. It'll only take a couple more tantrums from this manchild to make him drop to

fuck nates clickbait

>4%
>40%
>4%
>28% heading towards 40% again

I lol'd

everyone except him could die

It's outdated

>NATE TIN LOL

Yeah, like I'm going to trust some faggot niggerchink from Singapore over a professional statistician who's predicted the past two elections perfectly.

>Says 'I don't want to argue with you' when discussing policy
Oaf

Time of my fucking life on here this election.

L A F F I N

Stop using the "Now Cast" - retard. The other metrics show Clinton at over 50%

28% of those Republicans voted for Clinton.

heavy.com/news/2016/11/2016-election-florida-polls-polling-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-winning-losing-early-voters-voting-republicans/

Give up all hope.

because there are only quality polls for battleground states for the most part. A lot of states you have to use general election polling and state fundamentals which is subject to uncertainty.

Didn't he have Trump at 5% and said that there was 99% chance that some team would win the NBA final, which they lost?

Oh fuck it's down to 71%?

This is hilarious to watch.

30% is still a damn good chance, better than I think you realize.

Imagine if this was a spinner. The chances of it landing on red, are the chances that Trump could win. Of course Clinton is favored, but there's still a significant shot for Trump to win.

>shit that is not happening the post
>heavy.com

My god this was quite the ride
This election ends in a few days so here's my summary
>establishment bush bolstered by billionaire industrial puppeteers is reduced to a pathetic turtle tippy toe sad sack in the JEB! Saga
>a 70 year old communist mobilized every parasite, college student, millenial, and liberal against the female foil to Jeb for a crusade for ball-lessness. Promises to pay for college with the magic of collecting all 7 dragon balls. Gray Guevarra kneels under BLM, gets the bird moment, gets millions of mobilized people to lose to 5 empty school gyms and a bunch of dead people voting.
>the FBI investigating murders "mysterious suicides", emails, pay to play in the Clinton Chronicles
>Wikileaks proves everything we suspected all along
>Trump defeats the entire Republican establishment by talking shit to save Western Civilization
>Sup Forums awakens an ancient pantheon of elder egyptian chaos gods
>Hillary the final boss gets "pneumonia"
>GrabHerByThePussyGate
>WEINERGATE/DIKILEAKS
THE CLIMAX IS COMING

>said that there was 99% chance that some team would win the NBA final, which they lost?

you know 538 does a lot of sports predictions ? if make 100 predictions of 99% chance of winning. roughly 99 should be right and 1 wrong.

Well meme'd friend

Bye

Why shouldn't we use Now Cast, davido-kun?

He has got more polls wrong because he likes to put in his personal bias, which is the sign of a terrible pollster and anyone trusting them is a pure idiot.

Is becoming likely. Don't laugh. VOTE.

He'll say he said Trump has a chance, so he won't be wrong.

>Don't laugh. VOTE.

Implying that will stop Hillary. Desperate Drumpflings will be so mad when Drumpf finally loses, I can't wait to taste their tears.

SAME
FEELS GUD user

Allegedly Hillary's racist tapes are coming out tomorrow, good luck! :)

>Believing O'Queef

How'd that work out last time Drumpfleton? All he found was some shit about Donald Duck, and literally NOBODY cared. Drumpf will be eternally BTFO in just six more days.

I really really like this pic

It's over drumpfkins. The same people who predicted Rubio would crush Drumpf by 8 points in Florida based on an early voter poll are also calling Florida for Clinton. It's all over. Give up. Don't even bother voting.

Remember! No matter how much you hate (((Nate))) his model is a lot more conservative than other models out there. Other less conservative models have Trump's chances of winning closer to 10%.

That symbol means "less than," as in, Johnson has less than a 0.1% chance of winning.

It's as low as the model can display, since it can't actually give a candidate an absolute 0% chance of victory.

>predicted the past two elections perfectly.
so did my middle and high school classes lmao
can't believe natecucks pretend this is impressive

自殺しろ

It's not just Nate predicting Drumpf's EMBARASSING loss faggot, literally EVERY SINGLE political science and statistics professor is. Jeezus, you Drumpfkins are so fucking PATHETIC.

political scientists generally are not to be trusted

t. master's in political science

>tfw one more week and no more CTR

Feels good nigga

>yesterday was 24%

>Tells me not to trust political scientists
>Expects me to trust a political scientist on this

LOL. DrumpfNIGGERS are so fucking DUMB. Ugh, I can't wait to see you faggots SCREAM AND CRY. It can't come soon ENOUGH.

Hillary's Campaign is pretty much crashing and burning so far, to the point where even Mainstream media is pretty much shitting themselves and trying to say "HOW CAN WE HAVE THIS NOT IN THE NEWS GUYS!?!? HOW CAN WE SAVE OUR ASSES!?!".

The belief that Trump lost so much support because "Lol, grab da pussy" video from 10 years ago is bullshit.

He's discrediting the legitimacy of polls already

>Most of the States vote for Trump.
>over 70% of people
>retarded constitution never gave a fuck about it
>observers from other countries not invited
>user literally can vote without even ID
>calling US most democratic democracy
>blame other countries with more democratic elections in corrption

>still salty about sanctions after annexing Crimea

Don't worry Russian brother. Trump shall bring prosperous balance of power to our empires

>Russian education

>Russian education
Still better then yours.

>Still better then yours.
>then
>Russian education

No, you are wrong.
I don't care about Crimea, I just can't understand why you guys are OK with all that shit. I mean, even our Putin tries to look less corrupted, but your politicians didn't give a fuck about their own people.

we raped your ass in WW2 and the Cold War and we will rape it again when Killary wins

Just try to write something in Russian, user.
Come on, try to use google translator at least.

>Winning by a landslide in almost every single poll
>crashing and burning

LOL this just shows how fucking DELUSIONAL all of your DrumpfNIGGERS here are. You project the FAILURE of your own Drumpf candidate on to the suceeding Hillary campaign. I can't WAIT to come back here on the 8th.

MEME MAGIC IS ON OUR SIDE

TRUMP = RELATED TO HUGH MUNGUS

I don't speak Russian. You really think we'd waste our time learning a useless Slavic language?
>Russian education

cyкa

TRUMP IS RELATED TO HUGH MAGNUS (HUGH MUNGUS)

FORGOT PIC

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

She wins with these states. This is not including NC and FL which she has a decent chance to win.

GLHF.

Hillcucks don't get to use the word nigger. Your pant suit shitter couldn't even win without the nigger vote.

Made this giving Trump every single swing state Hillary was 60% or less a favorite in, and he still loses 273 - 265

Any other blue states that can reasonably be red?

>then/than
Is one of the hardest things to remember in english in my POV.

he just posted 2 hours ago saying trump has a very likely path to victory

captcha: image of florida turnpike highway sign

>We raped your ass in WW2
Uh Russia never versed USA in WW2 (Read a book)
>And the Cold War
The Cold War happened because of the jews in your government selling drugs in south america. Nothing to boast about considering that was the only business the clintons were good at. (Read a book).

So yeah user read books.

>useless Slavic language
Soon you'll need to know Russian and Chinese, my friend.

CO or NH could flip

Oh man, the butthurt from the MSM is gonna be HISTORIC on the 8th...

He has PA, MI, CO and WI.
Johnson has NM
McMullin has UT

>Getting raped by Emus
Nice shitpost Arkansasralia

>we raped your ass in WW2
Oh guys THAT'S REAL american education.

Maybe if you're a retard that was brought up in the Russian education system. English is my second language. My first is a non-European language.

Russia will never be relevant again.

WI, MI, PA, VA, CO, ME, NH

so, it's 2.5 to 1
...not horrible odds. is this really the best you could so? I mean that other guy is posting different pictures of sporting events saying they are Hillary rallies, that's at least effort I can respect, this is just pathetic.

Ayy lmao, we did the same map. Except I had NV in there. She can even lose NV and win.

>My first is a non-European language
Spanish is European language, Paco.

>Johnson has NM
What fucking planet are you on?

I can at least see why you would think McMuffin wins a state

I look forward to the balkanization of the US

>we raped your ass in WW2
Yeah, you just saved Western Europe from us.
>and the Cold War
Nope, it was our retarded Gorbachev who destroyed USSR, not you.
>and we will rape it again when Killary wins
I always wanted to drink some vodka in NY in military uniform.

Well good thing Spanish isn't my first language then, or I'd look like a fool.

People will quote the stats that show what they want to hear. PEC has it as below 10%, and Wang keeps shouting into the void that it's been that way the entire time.