Makes you think

Be honest Sup Forums no memes no muh trump no CTR shill.

Trump wins the election, how effective will he really be as a president? Did trump even think out "muh wall" and possible problems with it? Does he even have a plan with ISIS? Do we really trust him with bringing back "muh jobs". Clinton is beyond done with corruption and scandals at this point but no one sits and thinks the consequences of picking trump over other choices this election

>no CTR shill
Nice try CTR. I see through your cleaver trick.

>Trump wins the election, how effective will he really be as a president?
Hopefully very
>Did trump even think out "muh wall" and possible problems with it?
Yes
>Does he even have a plan with ISIS?
Don't know, it's a secret. He's listed all his other plans, though
>Do we really trust him with bringing back "muh jobs"
Yes

Shit nigger meme btw OP. I hate you for saving it, posting it, and I hope you die

Do you think the President lives in a bubble and has to make all of these decisions by himself? Trump needs to surround himself with smart people he trusts. This is something he has a lot of experience. He built a successful business by hiring the right people to get shit done and he'll "Make America Great Again" the same way.

The same people who thought he would never win will now doubt the effectiveness of his presidency as he rips them kicking and screaming from the trough. Amen.

Everything important he tries to do will get shut down by Congress. Still better than whatever evil plans Hillary Clinton has.

is there anyone who isnt a paid shill who actually thinks we cant secure the border with a wall?

we went to the moon, we built thousands of atomic weapons, we excelled in 2 world wars, largest economy in the world, many of the worlds largest companies are located here.... but we cant build a wall... riiiight....

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Honestly, even if he is a complete, limp-dicked do-nothing as president, he will still be better than Clinton. I think Clinton will do things in office that will actively work to ruin my day-to-day life, and I don't think Trump will do those things.

The only things I really want him to do beyond just making sure Congress doesn't fuck up my shit worse than (((they))) already have are to repeal Obamacare and build the wall.

>There is no way Donald Trump can absolve the entire national debt says increasingly nervous man for the 7th time this year

if nothing else:

The tree of liberty must from time to time be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

or my preferred version of this phrase

#draintheswamp

>Gets blamed as CTR
this is why Sup Forums can't have a serious discussion cause idiots scream CTR at every thread

TYFCTR

Take your unfunny normie memes elsewhere

I don't care. I'm voting exclusively to deny Hillary the presidency and hopefully, if the stars align, I'll get to see her fucking cry on national TV if she loses after "i-i-it's my turn!" didn't work in 08 and 16, this will be the second election stolen out from under her if she loses and it will taste so fucking sweet.
It sounds edgy but I hate that smug, patronizing cunt more than anyone else, and even if Trump blows up the country the moment he's inaugurated it'll be worth it to end the clinton dynasty.

I think he will be an excellent president. His stance on issues is correct. His policies are good for the economy. The wall is necessary, there are no problems with the wall. The amount of money it will take to build the wall will pay for itself when we quit providing illegals with welfare benefits. It's a win win.

What consequences are bad?

Hillary created ISIS. She can go fuck herself, in Prison.

I don't understand why shitlibs think he's a joke. A lot of his political positions are the same positions that Bill & Hillary Clinton proposed way back in the 90s. They both even wanted a fucking wall.

checked
hillary confirmed for prison
FBI Godspeed

Someone explain to me why and how everything he tries to do wouldn't be cuckblocked by the congress.

Jobs: Not a chance in hell, ISIS will be cleaned up by Russia without the need of the U.S.'s incompetent assistence, though they might still make a fuss over failing to use yet another chance to stave off their plumetting influence.
As to his allround effectiveness: Good advisors can really make or break his presidency, but he seems to know the value of that stuff.

Inexperienced > corrupt

I know "he's a businessman" is a meme, but really, how much different can politics be than business? It's all about dealing with people and making decisions, and Trump has proven he's good at it, if not one of the best at it. You have to be a shark to succeed in Jew York, and he's been very successful. On the other hand everything Hillary ever touched has died and she's the most widely disliked person in politics.

>putting credit on a 'meme'
this is why liberals are shit at making memes. they don't anonymously post them and let others decide whether or not its funny enough to save, so every one of their memes feel forced and unfunny

If he's legit, he's gonna continue fighting EVERYONE in the govt.and elites. We can take care of the SJWs so he doesn't have to. If we really stick behind ending corruption, we are going to have to keep shitposting at epic levels. This shit has just begun bros. We have to keep the heat cranked up, we can not become complacent.

Trump did some big speeches a few months ago detailing his plans and how they can be done without an act of congress. I think I remember the 35% tariff on Mexican goods can be done the same way we did with foreign motorcycles, which is already written into law.

What he can do:
>veto trade bills that fuck over middle class jobs
>pressure (not force, pressure) Congress to implement certain tax plans
>order priorities for federal law enforcement like ICE, FBI
>military, within reason (basically nobody pays attention to the 60-day overseas engagement rule, nobody has)
>certain executive orders

What he can't do:
>instant laws
>instant jobs (there's an argument he could through increasing hiring in certain agencies+military)
>instant taxes
>break current treaties+deals

I don't really care what he does, I just want to piss off SJWs. Hopefully we'll get a few suicides.

From what I understand Trump intends to take a "big picture" posture within his own administration and desu it's probably for the best. He's not meant to be the diligent administrator, he's meant to be a spiritual leader.

>One of the most powerful countries
FUCKING TRIGGERED

This. It's not about what he does, it's what he represents. He could eat off in the Oval Office for 4 years and it would be a successful presidency

>As one of the powerful

fake and gay obviously we're the most powerful, no real competition.

You know they're going to keep her alive for 4 more years right? They'll patch together what's left of her and run it against Trump in 2020.

> post bait thread
> get mad when called on bait

You're gonna go far, kid

Basically this. My general ideologies are more left-leaning but I hate modern liberals so goddamn much.

You should try to finish that GED as well amigo

Trump is a genius you moron

it's more likely going to be warren and biden

he has decided to go all in. I hated trump a year ago. I still think he is a buffoon. I might not vote for him if it looks like the libertarians might get 5%. but he is the best candidate running, I have come around. he is picking good advisors, he is changing some of the stances I hated him for, and he looks like he is ready to be president.

I still think he is an arrogant snake oil salesman, but thats better than the murdering psychopaths that have been running the country.

That meme is precisely why I am proudly voting for Trump

>mfw trump thinks he controls us

God these memes are so fucking bad
The faggot even had to put his instagram in it, just so he can get a little bit of attention
AND the ifunny watermark

just
why

at least i get to shitpost for the 1000000000000000000000000000000 get

still shitposting

unlikely, that old hag won't be able to campaign and everyone will hate her. She'll be done and it would give me so much joy, she'll go down in history as a nobody

>a rich man spends most of his wealth and two of the final 20 years of his life campaigning in the spotlight against the media, the globalists, both political parties, and the establishment at the cost of his reputation, his business, his family, his friends, his legacy, and his livelihood with the foresight of a final battle between good and evil as a joke
>nigger humor
Liberalism is a mental illness

ooga

Fuck off jew you have no power here.

He will be the first great President since Eisenhower, probably remembered as the 21st century's Theodore Roosevelt.

Even ctr says we are gonna win at this point. Sad

The whole reason Trump ran again for pres was the congress deadlock. "These guys suck at negotiating".

Personally I think he will be the only President who's ever done any work. Usually they just clock out to Camp David for the rest of their term and congress fights with each other accomplishing nothing.

>>There is no way Donald Trump can absolve the entire national debt says increasingly nervous man for the 7th time this year

That would be funny

What happened? broke your drumpfy safe space?

Sauce?

>Trump wins
>Either cannot get anything done or plans fail
>Regardless pulls out the whole "system is righed", "everyone's against me", etc rhetoric
>Gets his user base fired up enough to actually steam roll midterms and force people to fall in line or be voted our
>Lots of the people with experience resign because they don't want to put up with Trump
>Basically get a whole new government

Might be interesting, might be a disaster, but it's how i see things playing out. I don't think that his supporters are going to give up on him very easy if he actually gets elected

the ones who support trump the most, are the ones he scams the hardest

I wish Hitler had succeeded