Where do you think he is right now?

Where do you think he is right now?

In a corner in Hell

In Cancun

Rolling out his prayer rug.

>Hurr durr can't corner the dorner! xD

Any self-respecting alt-righter would not respect a law-breaking chimp like Dorner. Do you think Richard Spencer would approve?

Smiling down on us from above.

I'm pretty conflicted about him desu senpai. I'm reasonably certain that everything he said in his manifesto was true (I worked at a high level in LA government at the time, and he knew what he was talking about). LAPD's response (shooting up random ass trucks because they were scared) basically proved a good chunk of his point about how bad LAPD was. On the other hand, those podunk cops in tiny cities didn't deserve to get killed either.

I wish LAPD hadn't burned him alive, so that he could have actually given testimony, but oh well.

Chocolate Rambo is best Rambo

Valhalla

Behind that corner

>caring what the crypto-buttfucker thinks
>annoyedfrog.jpg

Deep fried in hell

>Richard Spencer
who gives le fuck

I remember the day he was in the cabin and it burned down pol was going crazy interpreting police scanners. It was hilarious.

>certain that everything he said in his manifesto was true

Including Dorner claiming that white LA cops used to sing Nazi songs about killing blacks in his presence? Can you name one Nazi song about killing anyone?

He was a dindu that blamed everything on whitey and sbapped. A broken clock is right twice a day in regards to police corruption.

2012-2013 was the funnest time on Sup Forums.

As happy as I am to see Trump doing well, I can't say that the board hasn't suffered from all the newfags his campaign inevitably brought in.

Bahrain, he made some serious connections over there during his time in the Navy.

waiting

It'll snap back after the election.

I hope

In hell.

I liked that momma said knock you out song

somewhere in Mexico, laying low and helping local ranchers fight the cartels.

Seated with his brother at the right hand of the Father.
My nigga. I'm stealing this. Do you have the one like that with Frein next to the Saint Dorner the Uncornorable?

I don't care about the alt-right or that edgy cunt with his bastardized Sup Forums culture (it's even more bastardized than 2016 Sup Forums). I may agree with him that the white race is in jeopardy and needs to be saved, but even his solutions for it are autistic as shit. His analysis of history and politics is pleb-tier.

LAPD cops (and LAFD firefighters for that matter) often insert their own dirty lyrics into songs. Just because Nazi songs generally didn't go past 'kick out all the jews' doesn't mean that LAPD recruits didn't alter the lyrics themselves.

Like I said, I'm conflicted about him, I am not a fan of what he did.

Chris Dorner is an honorary aryan who has done more to fight our corrupt (((government))) than that semen slurper Richard "I Understand" Spencer ever has.

Raped in the anus of his soul deeply by Satan's solidified lava cock

This. I'm all for securing the existence of our people, but Spencer had the most hair-brained way of going about it.

I heard the scanner spent so much time listening and reading the threads.

But ill never forget hearing burn it down gotta light this up like a christmas tree. they got tired dealing with his ass

nah sorry senpai

Chris Dorner was the man. Every race should have a hero like him.

Exactly, people hating the legendary Dorner just because his skin color are just redditors hiding behind board culture, Chris fought corruption before everyone think its cool.

The 100 million get will answer all the long-held questions about the Dorner Corner

Obligatory hue hue hue

rip in peace

>rip in peace

Go back to reddddditttt

Ive never been on reddit

Well then go back to 9gagggg, or facekike, or wherever you picked up that dumb meme (maybe you picked it up here from a redddditt invader).

In any case, stop using that cancerous meme.

I command you.

Wtf why did my ID change?

yo know how I nkow ur a new faggot CTR or spook. because that meme was invented here. you stupid fucking faggot. Your end is near rat prepare to be harvested.

Senpai

Valhalla

I've been browsing Sup Forums since 09, and was literally the 38th poster on Sup Forums. Fuck off m8

Heaven obviously

Just report him, he broke the rules evading the spam filter on purpose.

Top secret mission to fight martians.

>labeling yourself as alt-right

Fuck off reddit

F

He going to be in the next xcom game watch.

Whenever it is he is certainly not in a corner.

>yfw Dorner is alive and Trump picks him to be Secretary of Defense

Isn't LL Cool J hosting lipsync battle on TV now?

omg since 09, fbi been all over bitch since 08. F - try harder next time faget

Everywhere.
Guy stepped on a mine.

probably getting raped and shot like most americucks

>alt-righter
Fuck off