Is this a redpilled show? Was think about watching it if its Sup Forums approved

Is this a redpilled show? Was think about watching it if its Sup Forums approved

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4qCe8S57t1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

" if poll approved" you're not red-pilled, faggot, if you need others to tell you how to think that badly.

Also, South Park is centrist/ libertarian.

FUCK YOU FUCK OFF YOU STUPID DUMBY

broken clock, twice a day and what not

they were in the past. hey would mock both sides, matt or trey (forgot which) said he hates both liberals and conservatives, but hates liberals more.
i haven't seen much of the new season currently airing but i know they're shitting on trump with the canadian trump thing from last season and garrison, as trump's in-universe replacement, being a retard.
then there's the trans bathroom episode, which is them backtracking from their previous stance on transgenderism (remember the episode when gerald became a dolphin and kyle became black?). so they're becoming more bluepilled.

What if it's broken by being ahead?

Does a bear shit in the woods?
Is the pope catholic?
Yes, watch it.

Season 19 was very redpilled
Season 20 (current) is extremely bluepilled.

>i need approval to watch a show
Jesus Christ you're such a cuck.

it has been utter shit for years now.
So much it's unwatchable.

>Trump is racist!
>Trump is a misogynist!

I expected better.

it used to make fun of degenerates, like jennifer lopez and brittney spears for example. made fun of hillary a couple of years back. sometimes they parody their character, sometimes they are randomly inserted into a wacky, innappropriate plot. i guess its redpilled if making fun of everything counts as redpilled. they made an episode of mohhamed. they broke the 4th wall by having characters get angry about mohammed being on tv, since you know its haram to draw mohammed. its more edgy than anything really

Pol used to like it until they started making fun of Trump in the form of Mr. Garrison.

This season is so fucking awful
They haven't even touched on why Hillary is a turd sandwich or anything related to her email scandal
They really seem to believe people are electing Trump because they want to remember feeling safe.
I just hope the new game coming out is good.

I wouldn't bother OP.

It has moments of brilliance. However they're few and far between. Imo its just edgelords trying to be edgy. Sometimes they pull it off, sometimes it makes me cringe.

Good stuff
> respect mah authoritah
> loch ness monster about tree fiddy
> the cheesing episode 'how do you like my daughters awesome rocking tits'
> most things to do with Leopold butters scotch
> big gay Al's gay animal nightclub
> sexual harassment panda

Bad stuff
> list too long
> special mention to the episode where they jumped the shark 'oprah's minge gets a gun'

Hasn't been funny in years.

Matt and Trey need to hang it up already.

new season mocks both clinton and trump. they also mock their voters

No they weren't redpilled last season they were just anti PC which commonly gets confused with as liberal when really both sides can be PC shits about different things

Used to be, haven't watched it since sjws became a thing though, fuck cable

They're still pushing the "Trump doesn't even want to be President and is intentionally trying to scuttle his own campaign" meme that not even fucking HuffPo has tried to force since August.

Only when it agrees with me

They seem to be completely missing the point with trump and still treat him as if he's a joke candidate who doesn't know what he's getting into

Creators hate Trump so what do you think?

They tried to flim flam the Zim Zam

youtube.com/watch?v=4qCe8S57t1M

they also mock us

With how low our self-esteem is?

>i haven't seen much of the new season currently airing but i know they're shitting on trump with the canadian trump thing from last season
Literally just one episode.
>garrison, as trump's in-universe replacement, being a retard.
Actually he came around and realized that while Hillary's a turd sandwich, rage fueled politics isn't really a good idea either.
>then there's the trans bathroom episode
Where people are using it explicitly as a nice place to take a shit.

Then there's Jenners.
>Buckle up, buckaroo!

Season 20 is non stop Trump hating. Every aingle episode takes a hit at him. I only seen hill in one episode

>Is this media accepted by our community form of conditioning?
No, its skeptical and libertarianish. They can't see the reality of anti-globalism and corruption.

Oh, I forgot; it's also worth noting that there was an entire episode dedicated to the boys flashing their dicks and PC Principal even saying it's what the girls get for sitting out the National Anthem.
That's probably more due to Trump being low hanging fruit than anything political. I mean even Sup Forums's admitted that Trump's a walking meme.

Parker and Stone are degenerate cucks with no morals or real opinions of their own