Why is every Hollywood celebrity, musician, entertainer, comedian voting for Hillary...

Why is every Hollywood celebrity, musician, entertainer, comedian voting for Hillary? Are they paid off or just incredibly stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=peRUTroIuNs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uruguay_Round_Agreements_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both.

If you worked for jews, you would vote for their canidate, wouldn't you?

Because kicking out the Mexicans and banning muslims isn't good for business user...its all business and them being general liberal pussies but mostly business. Most of them stand for one thing and don't give a shit about anything else.

because they all live a cushy life right now.
they want everything to stay just how it is and with trump there's a possibility of their lifestyle being interrupted.

They were told if they didn't actively endorse her, their careers would be over.

So they did.

Status quo bores.

They are out of the loop with normal working Americans. They are the elite.

It's so they literally keep their job. Most of the entertainment industry and media in general is gear toward weird lies, the redpill kills most of this.

They're afraid of President Trump making america great.

the ones who support trump are silent because of the media climate; it would be career suicide

they're incredibly smart and want to keep faggots like you poor and sad

Their lives are so fucking awesome they think that it is the baseline for the human existence. They can't figure out why you won't just agree with them so life will be perfect like it is for them.

The same people that control Hollywood and Mass Media control Hillary newfriend.

If they did support Trump, they're smart enough not to publicly announce it. Otherwise, the Leftists and MSM would tear them apart. Celebrities make a living out of following the crowd and expressing mainstream opinions. It's not in the nature to support an "outsider". It's really just elites supporting an elitist.

Plus, then you get the people who still think the Left is the counterculture and the Right is the status quo. Those people are just incredibly stupid.

Being politically incorrect is not good for your career in Hollywood. I speculate half will vote Trump in secret.

Definitely the Jews at play here. They're told to endorse her by the people that run Hollywood

Many of them depend on the same source of income that have given Hillary multi-million dollars. So yes they're bought and sold.

This will make everything clear for you. By Evan Sayet— one of the few right wing comedians.

youtube.com/watch?v=peRUTroIuNs

why would anyone on a multimillion dollar income, owning multiple properties, receiving adoration by millions, living in gated communities or better with only the best of the best in their little social circles ever identify with a pissed off and disaffected middle class?

they're the very definition of assholes slinging shit from ivory towers, and would do the world an absolute solid if they kept their hooked noses out of politics forever.

Child sex ring extortion. Plus you don't get famous, someone puts you on, gots to repay those favors

>stupid

Every free trade agreement that the United Statesis involved with has a copyright expansion and enforcement clause that benefits American media.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uruguay_Round_Agreements_Act

The American media industry would benefit from full free trade, as American media can be exported, while American audiences do not consume foreign media in large numbers, a tariff of indifference, if you will.

In exchange, these "liberal, counter-culture hippies" distract the masses, push the agenda, and amplify the narrative.

A very symbiotic relationship.

I'd vote Hillary too if there was something in it for me, she never bribed me though so I voted Trump. She could have easily bought my vote. I'm poor, and basically a loser. If she promised to make me a king, I'd vote for her twice.

Unions. If an actor wants to keep his job, he better pull the line.

I saw Mark Farner of Grand Funk Railroad live- he's a Trump supporter. He also kept stopping the show to talk about 9/11 being an inside job and about the (((media monopolies)))

>be a paid entertainer
>21st century jester
>matter at all outside your field

Considering the media is the way it is, and considering Hollywood people are constantly under media scrutiny, saying anything even remotely pro-trump would get them immediately jumped on by liberals and Megyn Kelly

Sabrina the Teenage Witch is for Johnson

You want that yummy air time? besides being good at [topic] you must also answer the call when the jew cartel calls.

Easy; they'd be blacklisted otherwise. Saying they like Trump would be career suicide for them.

Here's the real question to think about.

Where the fuck were the celebrity endorsements for Bernie during the Democratic Primaries? The problem wasn't that he wasn't popular enough, the problem was that the DNC literally rigged it against him. He went up against a massive political machine and still did surprisingly well and if things had been fair and square he would have won the party's nomination.

If you think the enthusiasm for Clinton is low now, the enthusiasm for Clinton during the Dem primaries was NONEXISTENT. People voted for her in the primaries, but who the fuck was excited about it? I don't have any pics to pull up since I'm on mobile, but you know those photos comparing Trump rallies to Clinton rallies, with the ENORMOUS disparity between the two? It was the same exact thing with Bernie vs. Clinton early this year, although Sup Forums didn't really give a shit back then.

The MSM fucked Bernie and the DNC literally rigged it against Bernie since they'd already picked Clinton as the candidate.

But Hollywood celebrities still could have said "Hey, I endorse Bernie." Hollywood is very progressive. Hillary is not. Bernie was the progressive choice (oh, and Jewish ofc) so you'd think that celebrity endorsements for him would have been all over the place, but not a fucking peep. Makes you wonder if they literally were paid off or at least told by their agents or whoever "you don't have to endorse Clinton, just don't endorse Bernie, it'll hurt your image since they've already rigged it for Hillary to win."

Sure, it's just a theory, but given the total silence re: Hollywood Bernie endorsements and how they're ALL pro-Clinton now, plus the absurd amount of corruption on behalf of the DNC/Hillary's campaign, it's not that far-fetched.

Simple: "Do as I say and not as I do"

They're smart enough to know if they came out for trump their opportunities would dry up. Jews don't allow dissent.

Ignorance caused by an echo chamber. They are surrounded by yesmen. They know nothing other than that they are right.

Jews run Hollywood and actors are retards and jf they weren't they get blacklisted?