Not sure what exactly happened to Sup Forums over the past few months but I don't like it...

Not sure what exactly happened to Sup Forums over the past few months but I don't like it. Giant kek orgy and role playing shills.. What happened to the good old legitimate racism and nationalism that made this place so great? Now its just trolls and 15 year olds.

not supporting meme magic
get out REEEEE

A bunch of faggots came that say edgy all the time and bump bait threads with "yous" (upvotes)

Kek Has Come
REPENT SINNER

Tesla was a Slav and therefore not white.

He was also a loser virgin

get rolling needs to be perma ban

this numbers shit is cancer

Frumpf happened. Remember when ther board broke like two years ago? Prolly hacked by putin so all the good posters leave and are replaced by zog putler bots for Trumpedo

>1 post by this ID
really makes you think

There is no sin in the eyes of Kek, even I know that you fucking scrub kike. He's a god of chaos not faggotry. Go on and be productive until the day of rope when you will succumb to the real forces of the universe.

SHUT up kike

Perma ban, censorship, ehh not about it. I just frown upon it. Others should too. You shouldn't try to 'get' a number, it defeats the purpose of when you actually make a thoughtful post and it happens to be of significant digits.

This place has become Sup Forums 2.0.

You literally have Sup Forums versions of YLYL, what do, and 'dubs' threads.

It doesn't help that the mods don't moderate this place, like they do other boards. It's low priority for them.

Was quite respectful at one point. Might make a move to 8ch but honestly the thought of that makes me depressed.

I think the janitors are actively trying to hurt this place.

Posts that are just slightly slightly slightly off topic but are well thought out and serious get removed immediately. But all the bait threads, the conservashits, the millennials, the protect yourself against drones, one post by op bullshit stays up forever. Then you have all the Sup Forums threads that litter the catalogue

Reddit got invited over by the_donald and now they think they're welcome here thanks to all the Trumpshills.

Fuck off, Kek is God.

Not to mention gook moot divided us into 3 boards with /his/ and /news/. There used to be decent news articles here often now its all memes and low effort threads.

Yes this was my immediate news source for happenings. People here were really on top of shit!