Brit/pol/- Scousers edition

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=08083BNaYcA

>Thread Video
youtube.com/watch?v=lSfdQAadylo

>Harry Enfield 'the scousers'
youtube.com/watch?v=6k2YEc6dozA
>Sharia law being administered in shop basements, MPs told
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/01/sharia-law-being-administered-in-shop-basements-mps-told/

>Call for action to tackle growing ethnic segregation across UK
theguardian.com/society/2016/nov/01/call-for-action-to-tackle-growing-ethnic-segregation-across-uk

>Louis Smith: British Gymnastics bans four-time Olympic medallist for insulting Islam
bbc.co.uk/sport/gymnastics/37832754

>Amber Rudd praised for resisting calls for Battle of Orgreave inquiry amid fears it would be 'stick to beat the Thatcher government'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/31/amber-rudd-praised-for-resisting-calls-for-battle-of-orgreave-in/

>'Increasingly aggressive’ Russia a growing threat to UK, says MI5 head
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/oct/31/andrew-parker-increasingly-aggressive-russia-a-growing-threat-to-uk-says-mi5-head

>Mark Carney to leave Bank of England in June 2019
bbc.co.uk/news/business-37829069

>Keith Vaz joins Commons justice committee
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37829906

>Online profiles reveal ‘child migrant’ claims to be 22 years old
breitbart.com/london/2016/10/31/online-profiles-reveal-child-migrant-22-years-old/

>SNP MP slapped down for saying British Government should hand priceless Elgin Marbles back
express.co.uk/news/politics/727325/SNP-Elgin-Marbles-Brendan-O-Hara-House-of-Commons

>Raheem Kassam pulls out of leadership race
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37821383

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0jOsj9wJeYr
youtube.com/watch?v=3I78MXcYgvw
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm-1zBV0iX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I got drunk and ordered the 3 Drawn and Quarterly collections of yoshihiro tatsumis work and a packet of peanuts with ghost pepper seasoning
pretty excited tbqh

vocaroo.com/i/s0jOsj9wJeYr

belted desu

>mfw I live in Birkenhead

Even scousers look down on me

Is the country side expensive?

I don't get why anyone would live in the city in the UK

>Tfw you realize Brits are just watered down Canadians

>tfw you realise Canadians are just concentrated Brits

Anyone else seeing the hit job on trump on sky news right now?

Leafs have truly become the scourge of all nations

some cities are nice, Manchester is a good place to live if you don't mind student cunts.
The northern countryside isn't too expensive, dunno about the south. Strangely (for an anime) Kiniro Mosaic is quite accurate in its presentation of comfy british villages

>tfw every canadian drops their spaghetti when they hear our bantz

you're nice people but kek at calling US watered down

user do you think that because you grew up with the english country side you guys are kinda over it?

I could jerk off to the idea of living in a small english town with green fields

>Tfw not a yank

NOJOBZ

>Manchester is a good place to live

This is bait

>tfw not a cuck

>tfw scousers in Liverpool are bros
>tfw Scousers anywhere else are like a plague of rats that learned to be gypsies

Congrats user, Where do you train user? How long did it take to get?

youtube.com/watch?v=3I78MXcYgvw

is this really what its like
also is michael bisping popular there

>scousers in Liverpool are bros

It's comfy but there isn't a lot to do and there isn't much in the way of professional work. One of the problems with the UK is that it's so focused around London.

>also is michael bisping popular there
Not really, i've been watching UFC for years and never really warmed to him. He use to be such a dick but last couple years he's seems to attained a bit of a personality. Personally was a bigger Dan Hardy fan

all i want is comfy user

the only downside is posh accents are hot and i would assume small town british girls sound like ogres

t.scouser in liverpool/man who has never been outside of Liverpool town center

Small town America is probably easier to have a good quality of life.
>Tfw will never have Dixie chick girlfriend : (

You're actually more likely to find that in the countryside villages than the cities, in the south anyway.

actually t. welshfag who spent some time in Liverpool and thought the people were fine but came back to North Wales and spent the rest of my life dodging Scouse 'offenders' shovelled into my home town to finish off ruining the place and turn it into a ghost town

Must have been somewhere posh laa, guessing it wasn't Toxteth

What? I'm talking about Rhyl

He's been more likable as a champ but I always thought Bispingy was great.

Also do you think Dan Hardy will start doing fight commentary soon?

Thats interesting.

I would of thought a lot of posh girls would be into London and rebelling by liking multiculturalism and shit like that, or are they more conservative?

Going for a run lads, keep the thread alive

kek I guessed either Rhyl or Flint

Where you spent your time in Liverpool you fucking mong, you can tell you're Welsh.

oh fuck I don't know it was ages ago, I just remember it being generally pretty nice

youtube.com/watch?v=Fm-1zBV0iX8
>this is the story of how one anime imageboard changed the world and how truth itself has now come into question
*brian eno plays*

go to bed Adam