Did you like my movie...?

Yes

It’s my favorite Pixar movie.

>that intro
Knew it was gonna be good from the trailers, but that really cemented it.

first half way better than second half, but still great overall

Of course!!!

>Future is obesity.

All that tech, yet all they want to do is be disgusting

No.
I loved it

Wall-e was my favorite childhood movie

Very much so.

So basically Sup Forums?

>Implying
Sup Forums is an Archaic collection of image boards held together by spit and duct tape.

It was the second-to-last great Pixar movie.

Not bad, could have been better. First act obviously better than the last 2.

Yep! Loved it. UP was also fantastic. Missing old Pixar these days.

It's one of the few movies in existence that really made me feel emotions watching it.

You will never find someone who loves you like EVE loves WALL-E

Yes

This. Why would they choose to be obese with all that advanced technology that could make them healthy and fit.

Was about to call you underage and then realized this movie is already about 10 years old, fuck time flies.

THE defining Pixar movie IMO.

Watch Cars 3 if you want to know what happens to Pixar

Fat acceptance, user.

Everyone in the future will consider it natural.

Hell yea, it's my favorite Pixar movie.

It was ruined by the fact that they presented such a doomed scenario and then just handwaved it into "it'll be okay in the long run lol" at the end. I'm supposed to believe those fat fucks managed to subsistence farm their way to long term survival? Fuck off. The fact that they're implied to be the upper class shitheads who caused the problem in the first place while everyone else presumably died horribly just makes it that much worse

It should have been a short before another movie and just been about the robots on Earth, cause I agree that that was adorable

given that they managed to land their star ships intact it's reasonable to assume they had all the latest terraforming equipment stocked up

Makes you wonder how much Rogal treasured him and the Emperors cuddle time

Spit is too adhesive to use for this metaphor

BnL was supposed to represent Wal-mart, almost 10 years later, we see it actually represented Alphabet.

>/fit/ movie in disguise
>thinking the movie is about robots and sustainability and suddenly it turns into a fat shaming extravaganza

9/10 movie for sure, one of Pixar's best

EVE is so damn cute y/n?

Yes

Probably a lot.