>28 PERCENT
28 PERCENT
>28 PERCENT
28 PERCENT
>28 PERCENT

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UEdZi
twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/793640389030936576
heavy.com/news/2016/11/2016-election-florida-polls-polling-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-winning-losing-early-voters-voting-republicans/
msnbc.com/brian-williams/watch/florida-survey-28-of-gop-early-voters-picking-clinton-79882144385
twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/793586898530889728
twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/793613351091892224
americablog.com/2012/11/romney-shellshocked-fell-for-unskewed-polls-and-foxs-unskewed-news.html
ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wmctv/elections/wmc-electionresults.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

republicans are voting republican

this is news?

thats bullshit

they dont release who anyone votes for until election day

>source
>flag

Check and Check, nothing to see here folks.

>Heavy.com
CTR damage control is pathetic

I take this a concession that you already know you are losing the state

>400 sample size

lol

sauce

>~331 Early Voters polled
>61 Republicans
>Hillary only leading by 8

Not much of a poll goy.

This Story though.

archive.is/UEdZi

heavy.com/news/2016/11/2016-election-florida-polls-polling-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-winning-losing-early-voters-voting-republicans/

Oh hey, another BS news story about an outlier poll.

Go to bed CTR.

Why isn't this shit illegal?

It totally fucks with the democratic process, to release votes early because it might sway what other people do.

It's bullshit. A democracy can't function when the media is blasting bullshit and forecasts like this all the time.

First amendment

But Trump's losing.

My parents go to Florida for the winter and they voted for Clinton today. I don't even know how this is legal. My mom made my Dad do it too. I hope they get deported.

He is winning in every swing state besides maybe nevada lmao

Votes being cast.

>When even Nate Cohn says your shit poll is a bag of wank

W-e-w

That's a lie. It's illegal to know who is voting for who before Nov 8

how would they know unless they opened them? fuck off shill

They're not releasing votes early, exactly.

Instead, pollsters are asking people if they voted early, then asking them who they voted for.

top kek.

Hillary is toast in Florida.

Trump already won Florida.

Early voting literally does not matter.

This
Sage

Is the reason for "early voting" so the democrats have enough time to bus illegals, college students and poor people around to vote for them?

No blacks? This may be a civil election after all.

You're right, voting is in fact illegal. Don't try it.

>msnbc.com/brian-williams/watch/florida-survey-28-of-gop-early-voters-picking-clinton-79882144385

Drumpf is finished. It's over deplorables.

The age of bigoted white men is over. The age of liberals, minorities, women, and gays is about to begin.

Yeah and some smart repubs lie to these pollsters to try and rally other repubs to vote on election day. See how these retrospective polls are even more bullshit than the regular kind?

I live in Florida and I can confirm these are all the Old Jewish people that live here voting early

Great volume choice

Get ready for this garbage to be reported everywhere

Im having a hard time telling if this is a shitpost or fact.

>Sup Forums didn't find out about the electoral college until a week before the election

>Florida
>Blue

GTFO

hmm.. really made me sage..

Yup, that's a fpbp

>this is all CTR has while their candidate literally crashes and burns with no survivors

It must hurt right now, being a liberal, being so blue pilled you will believe any poll that allows you to escape the waking nightmare of your life this election has become... but fear not, young libcucks, it's always darkest before the Don.

But I think it's just so stupid. The headline is this absolute bullshit claim "28 percent of republican early voters voting for clinton". They are passing that off as fact.

Why can't they just say "we asked a few people, and this is what some of them said".

>Georgia
>red

Listen to Superior Nate on this.

The massive influx is surprising, I thought they were dialing back funding?

my ass

BREAKING:
BREAKING:
BREAKING:
>Hillary Clinton Losing 72 Percent of Republican Early Voters

> Being this triggered upon being told unpleasant shit

I can't wait for November 9th. I thought the salt from the CTR shills was bad, but this is way over that amount.

He retweeted this.
twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/793586898530889728

And tweeted this.
twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/793613351091892224

Make Georgia Red and it's pretty accurate.

You make the CTR shills look positively disciplined in comparison.

DRUMPF ON SUICIDE WATCH

DRUMPF ON SUICIDE WATCH

DRUMPF ON SUICIDE WATCH

Early voting is just a small fraction of the vote. Even then, when you factor in Trump's big lead with independents, early voting gives a slight advantage to Trump.

>D-disregard the other polls, user!

>Even then, when you factor in Trump's big lead with independents, early voting gives a slight advantage to Trump.

Except, his lead is much, much smaller than Romney's was.

and Romney lost.

>liberals
Sorry, but the minorities you have been helping have no intention of sharing the future with you.

if it's a slide
>sage and hide

(1) Early voting results are not disclosed. They only know how many Republicans, Democrats, and Independents voted

(2) Polls have shown that 87% of Republicans support Donald Trump and 88% of Democrats support Hillary Clinton. If Heavy knows the real results, how many Democrats voted Trump?

According to my american contacts this here is the most realistic result right now.

This tells me they don't know what's going on,

or

they don't like the results they are getting and are discarding them

Vote Here
Vote Her...

Trump hasn't led in Colorado since Sept.

Fuck that's too close for comfort. Why are flyover states so meaningless?

17 people

Trump needs to flip a coin 5 times (FL, OH, IA, CO, NV) and have it land heads in order for this to happen.

CO doesn't even look like a coin flip from what I'm seeing.

>55 delegates for Mexifornia
>literal spanish in the voting ballots
>no ID laws in almost any taste

how the fuck did a republican EVER get elected?

>OH and FL blue
kill yourself

>it's an user tries to be a silly clown so everyone laughs at him episode

Wait for R house to select Trump as president.

Also realize that you're asleep and it's not really happening, because Clinton somehow lost New Hampshire while winning Maine's second district.

lol Texas is a Battleground state this year!

Maine 2nd district is most likely going to Trump, putting him at exactly 270. Done.

He's saying that Hillary is the Republican which makes sense because Neocons prefer Hillary over Trump.

Actually yes

>florida
>ohio
>north carolina
>michigan
>nevada

IT GOES
IT GOES
IT GOES
IT GOES
IT GOES
IT GOES

7 bars is pretty good, but 8 is definitely superior.

(((Polls)))) show...

Yes. Or as they like to call it, "To make it easy for all people to vote."

Lrn2 trendline. Hillary wins Florida by 4.4 points on November 8th. These cookies have already been baked.

If his/her parents do not live in Florida, and especially if they do not even live/citizens of in the US, then yes it's illegal for them to vote for either party in Florida.

because no one lives there.

Sorry but trust me we're going red

I swear, trendlines are this year's unskewing.

americablog.com/2012/11/romney-shellshocked-fell-for-unskewed-polls-and-foxs-unskewed-news.html

apparently (((math))) is a Jewish construct for some people.

>Heavy

This is even worse source than Huffington Post.

Some pollster did a poll of 700-something FL voters, 300 of which voted early, 100 of that 300 identify as Republican, and 28 of that 100 said they voted Clinton.

Wow, I guess Trump should pull out of Florida immediately.

R I G G E D

literally this

I'd question if they even did that much. They probably polled 75% Dems and 25% Repubs and then came back and claimed they were all Repubs.

There are even democrats voting for Trump and especially after this business went down with Hillary, they are grasping at straws.

ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wmctv/elections/wmc-electionresults.html

Hahahaha

Texas will eventually go full blue with all the mexicans and califags invading it.

yeah, she's probably going to win, but I'd rather it'd be more of a sure thing

I tell myself there would be some benefit to a Trump presidency, but I just don't think it'd be worth it

I think PA is gonna vote Trump
but then again there is Philly

Try posting the 'poll-plus' one for Florida now. It's the one Nate Silver himself says is the most accurate after all.

niggers aren't coming out for Hill mate

you haven't seen the stormfags bitching about how relativity isn't real because Einstein was a Jew?

>I know, I went to a rally and it was a-mazing
kek