Write Hillary's concession speech

I'm a Clinton speech writer and I hate my job. She is down in our internal polling in NC, PA, NH, NV, OH, MI, and WI

Trump has won. Hillary yells at us every day.

Help me write her concession speech 1 sentence at a time.

Other urls found in this thread:

s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=67742454552837029514
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

WUZ

FUGG XD

WIMINZ

>1 sentence at a time
>not 1 word at a time
Looks like we know who the niggers are

PREZIDNT

UP THE ASS WITH A PINT OF LUBE

My opponent and his spouse share a better sex life than Bill and I could ever have hoped for.

Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault

FUGG XD.
>period added

> What difference, at this point, does it make?
> * drops dead *

SUCK MY DICK TRUUUUUUMP!

>mfw she whips it out

Los ilegales no son bienvenidos aquí.

1 sentence at a time ruins the flow you cuck

You tard this thread will never work that way, kill yourself.

Good going guys.

So far I've added to her teleprompter:

UP THE ASS WITH A PINT OF LUBE. My opponent and his spouse share a better sex life than Bill and I could ever have hoped for. Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault. FUGG XD. What difference, at this point, does it make? (((drops dead))) SUCK MY DICK TRUUUUUUMP! (((whips it out)))

Los ilegales no son bienvenidos aquí. 1 sentence at a time ruins the flow you cuck. You tard this thread will never work that way, kill yourself.

"I will say this, Trump is the greatest president elect ever. In fact, I finger banged Huma after she convinced me to drop out of the race."

some one need to read the rules.

Kek wills it

Audio
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=67742454552837029514

>my reality are memes
>and i have no real opinion
>or maybe i am just a shill with no real opinon.

Let me tell you folks this post, is the wors, the most horrendous of all the horrendous, but let me tell you what folks we are going to make posting great again!!

"I am a country leader." just so we can have a sound byte that sounds like "i am a cunt"