Why the love for Germany?

Why does people on Sup Forums idolize Germany and the German people so much?

I have never understood this love for Germany. Of course Germany is a great but still.

Most white americans are ethnically german to some degree. It's not a coincidence that Nazi Germany and the U.S.A. have been the most powerful countries on earth.

And to broaden that, the ANGLO is also a Germanic people and they had quite the powerful country as well.

In my personal opinion I think Anglos and even the Irish are better than Germans, Britain is probably the greatest country on earth just saying

It's definitely close, but Germany has Europe/UK by the balls right now.

Why people don't like Spain?
They are great

USAs law and culture is english based you fucking mongrel the founding fathers hated the germans and the retardation they would bring to the united states potentially destroying what they tried to start and they were right

They haven't fucked up the world in a long time so they are irrelevant.

Germany IS the balls of Europe right now.

They are (were) the most industrial and sciency white people around.
They invented a lot of shit including rocket and her engines and make good cars and had economy based on production.

the engineering meme
the ordnung meme
the ww2 meme

mostly this

The industrious intellectual Germany of yesteryear rightfully deserves to be idolized.
Unfortunately, 21st century Germany is depressing.

Anglo-Saxons? They are a Germanic tribe.
USA? Populated by Anglo-Saxons and Germans.
France? Literally Franks, they are Germanics in denial, although crossbred with Gauls and Celts.
Germany?
Both the English and the French empires covered the world.
Germany almost conquered the old world on its own, if not for other Germanics (USA).
Russians? They are vikings rape babies, vikings, were Danish pirates. And the Danish are a Germanic tribe.

Face it Sup Forums, the "white" man is a Germanic man.
The (((Germans))) however need to be purged, as well as (((Germany))).

Heil Hitler Hans

Heil.
Also, Hans is an abbreviation of the jewish Johannes, so I'd prefer to be called something more German.

Reminder not to fall for anything remotely jewish.
Reminder not to be christian, muslim or jewish.
Reminder to honor your blood and produce German offsprings.
Reminder not to dishonor race and blood.
Heil Allfather, his kin and our traditions.

what about us sempai

Lol sorry, user. Adolf then? Or is something else preferable?

Indians mixed with German refugees, I guess.
You shouldn't have let go of your traditions.
The (((church))) is evil.

germans are gross and are known for eating shit for pleasure.

Adal wolf sounds good to me.
>tfw my parents gave me a jewish name
My firstborn son will be named Harald.
Yeah, (((Germans))) are pretty gross.

>You shouldn't have let go of your traditions.

Its just evolution

>t. Schlomo Baruch Shekelstein Goldberg from the Jew York synagogue

You are catholic now, which is in violation to your blood. You shouldn't worship a Jew. Your ancestors wouldn't approve it.

Can someone please fucking explain to me why so many cunts here are so fond of the fucking potato niggers and Celts?

They ran around naked with pieces of copper as weapons living in Hill huts until the English "civilized" them into the drunken lazy bastards they are today.

What is so special about that?

Most white Americans have Germany ancestry.

Don't forget the Queen of England has German heritage

House Hannover rules England, yes.
They may have changed their name, but it is still the same dynasty.

If only our nobility would come back.
But it seems Georg Friedrich Prinz von Preußen doesn't have the will to do anything about our situation.

We scared the shit out of the tea drinking niggers when we ran over the hills butt naked and tripping balls off shrooms. What's not to love.

Neat. Almost never see Germans with the region flags. Besides that nigger form Berlin.

we actually was kangz and sheeeit

I'm posting on Sup Forums quite a lot though.
Also, I'm not an ethnic Frisian, I'm ethnically Saxon/Holsten.

>believing this

It was great and had a great culture and could've set a great example for the rest of the world if it hadn't been smack dab in the middle of Europe (but Germany wouldn't've been Germany if it wasn't in the middle of Europe anyways so it's just basically fate)

This is of course before they took the guilt pill and started committing mass suicide on a slow scale