Wew

I feel like this is the first time Hilary/her campaign have publicly acknowledged possibly losing. Also >needing money. Wat

They must be shitting themselfs.

Is it real? This is desperation

F

He thinks money is the issue.

SHES FUCKING DONE THIS IS AMAZING

what the fuck! they are worst than niggers at this point
>GIBS!

fucking hell they are paid Millions by the Rotschilds and they still wants more

>Clinton campaign outspends Trump campaign by gigantic margins
>Still losing
>OMG WE NEED MORE MONEY GUYS!

Looks like somebody learned a little something something from Bernie

this
fucking hilarious CTR please defend this

Madame Secretary... do you feel... in charge?

>literally begging twitter for money

you cant make ths shit up

I got some "I can't vote, but I can volunteer!" spam . Disguising

it's jewbook

"Their method of fixing it is to go back and ask Congress for more money. More, more money and we have right now almost $20 trillion in debt."
-Trump

Anyone remember when Bernout spent more money than Hillary? How did that play out?

Same thing happening now... Let that sink in...

What? Are the Saudi's tapped out?

CTR Backed the Fuck On

Subtext: last chance to ever get a payday.

>So I'm asking you: Can you be one of the people we need on Facebook to step up and chip in to our GOTV Fund today to try to make sure we prove this poll an outlier come Tuesday

>this is her call-to-action
>its a fucking FORTY word run-on sentence

As a professional copywriter I'm literally shaking I'm so angry. How can anyone possibly be THIS big of a fuckup?

With Clinton & Co., everything always boils down to money

ONE

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Haven't you noticed? CTR has vanished from this board without a trace in the past couple days. And this explains why. Hillary's broke, thus CTR is ded.

All of these mainstream polls that have Trump up are just rigged to scare democrats into going out to vote in record numbers. I'm a Trump supporter but I don't believe in the polls at all. Don't celebrate because THEY tell you he's up.

Isn't this the same poll that had Clinton up by 12 points only a week ago?

Also CTR has been absent from reddit the past few days too. Everything is easily up voted- almost to the point of being suspicious. "If you can't beat em, join em." I wouldn't be surprised if instead of contradicting or downvoting, they instead up vote incorrect and misleading topics. Probably same thing here

You're a big guy.

I've no doubt the polls are cooked, it's just a question of why they're trending upwards towards Trump now; to demotivate his base, motivate Killary's, save the pollster's own asses and reputation (looking at you, Nate Potassium), make the race seem narrow and counter the notion of rigging happening, or a combination of all of those factors.

The D campaign wrote that kikebook piecepurely for the sake of just making a bit of extra cash over the backs of scared voters. Pretty much what the Clintons have been doing forever.

GASLIGHT THE GOYIM IS GONE!!!

same exact thing

GUYS I JUST DONATED $86,000
MATCH ME

Ill just donate $150m anonymously
I dont need credit just need to know i did my country and it rich and extremely diverse people a service
thats all that matters to me

I hope the retards who donate enjoy their email clogged up with panhandling from the DNC.

Money and lolis are all they give a fuck about. Every thing else is just a means to aquire more money and cover up about the lolis.

This.

These people are so out of touch they think throwing money at it will just magically solve it.

Trump won the nomination by basically spending nothing.
Jeb spent $50 million and look where that got him.

She lost my vote when Comey reopened his investigation. I can't, in good conscience, vote for someone bring investigated by the fbi.

Who the fuck is Jeb? Sounds like some dude that'd be hiding in the bushes at night.

Would they really be doing something that pathetic if they were only down by one point? It's like admitting the polls are all a sham.

These tactics will scare people into turning up to the voting booths.

It's gonna be a landslide for Madame President.

>expecting money from dindus and millennials

Wew lad

No they won't CTR. You nerd virgins made your retarded supporters think there was no way she could lose so they won't understand a ruse like this.

I get admitting he has chance to ralley people, but why the fuck would you ask for money a week out?

On NPR (American public radio) today there were quotes from Hillary /and Obama/ saying to vote early. SO FUCKING DISGRACEFUL - they know there's ever more shit to hit the fan and they want to lock in dummies' votes before it comes out. It was just so slimey to listen to. I hope smart people smelled the fear and lost their resolve to vote for Hillary.

Obama was like, 'there are a lot of good things to do early - voting is one of them'. Just bottom-of-the-gutter grease.

They learned from Bernie.

lol I'm progressive goys. I just donated my rent! Who will match me?

>money
Heard on the radio they're sitting on 100million currently.

Low quality bait - the max is $2700.

This is exactly what it is, it's always why they claim he's barely above, your single vote can make a difference etc.

>Also >needing money. Wat
didn't you see her rally where they got toddlers (or college students) to draw hillary and democrat imagery on cardboard boxes m8?

Probably psychological - if you give, you've committed yourself more. Also, Trump is only now spending money on commercials, and not in battleground states, but in Hillary strongholds. The absolute madman, as people say around here.

why the fuck does she need more money with 150 million in the bank from the rothschilds?
fuck her, i hope everyone in the DNC dies horrible tragic deaths at this point

goodness, short on cash and they still won't cut CTR from the budget

at least we know they'll be gone (for good) in a week, maybe a little more for the vans to arrive.

Because they need more shekels to pay the nerd virgins. Those poor little guys are going to be working overtime.

>Hillary begging for money from the goyim
>Near limitless flow of $$$ from Soros, corporation and foreign governments

really makes you think

This is an attempt to avoid a Brexit.
They've spent this entire election making it look like Trump had no chance of winning however just as with Brexit all this did was guarantee that Trump supporters would vote whilst Hillary supporters wouldn't due to them believing it unnecessary.

Too little too late however.

>Hilldawg lines her pockets with more money from the American public before making a run for it.
Best election cycle ever. At a few points in time I missed the simplicity of '08, but this is better than any fictitious drama I've ever witnessed.