Libertarian VP Bill Weld Supports Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=zmWdtpqMgjM&feature=youtu.be

Where were you when Bill and Gary finally buried Libertarianism forever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brought to you by George Soros. 3 parties + McMuffin are now compromised.

Vote green, Sup Forums!

>That picture

Obvious controlled opposition. I like Jill Stein shilling for her in 2020.

Goes to show you how badly the libertarian party has been co-opted. The last good classical liberal was Ron Paul, and ((they)) did everything they could to destroy and ostracize him.

>libertarianism wasn't already buried
lad

This happened months ago

youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE

Libertarians are faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

>That vid

Jesus. What the fuck happened to libertarians?

Libertarianism has always been a globalist shillshop. Only dudeweed people who just read Atlas Shrugged were libertarians.

daily reminder that if anyone other than johnson was the libertarian nominee, i would not be supporting trump

Cant't believe Johnson's response on climate change is in that montage.

> I don't understand an extremely complex global phenomenon; I abstain.

Literally nothing wrong with this response. No major political candidate for president could intelligently talk about the subject...why penalize Gary for being honest.

Fringe parties are always full of retards

I was referring to Gary and Bill calling Obama and Hillary "great public servants".

Or are you as well?

>that pic
does he actually have autism?

They are sniveling establishment scum

Bill Weld is from Massachusetts

I'm amazed they even have 2% of the vote, they are literally a joke at this point.

So was Jesus.

KEK

Ron Paul is also kind of a bitch, calling Trump literally Hitler and sucking up to the (((GOPe))) when it was these same crooks the ones who labelled HIM literally Hitler in 2012 over some newsletters he wrote in the 80s.

aside from who he is, he seems like an average dude you would have a beer with and a laugh, learn to have fun

What's so funny about this is that despite Johnson being a complete idiot he's still a far better candidate than Hillary or Trump.

On a personal level I feel like I like Stein a lot better, but I agree more with Johnson's official policy statements.

So Johnson it is... really too bad we couldn't have a decent Libertarian candidate this year.

I was in a leppo *^_^*