Why would anyone need this?

Why would anyone need this?

It isn't called the Bill of Needs, dumb burgers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDALnDuaODI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminds me of the rocket launcher from Unreal Tournament

You're correct, Straya!

It's the Bill of Rights. IE, things we're ALLOWED to have. It's our right to have them, for whatever reason it may be.

Kind of like how most of your country came to be because your ancestors had the right to remain silent.

It could kill more emus than your lewis guns could mate.

Go back into hiding, and leave guns to the adults.

You're not one of those faggots that pissed their pants over the Adler are you?

>Kind of like how most of your country came to be because your ancestors had the right to remain silent.

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

>he jelly

I mean I can shoot 3 niggers or shoot a nigger 3 times

Tri-barrel scatty. For when Nig, Nigg, and Niggie break in your house.

when a double barrel just won't quite do the trick.

Cute break action.

Should help with the emus, Brucey

I have no idea. Looks like a useless piece of shit triple barrel shotgun.

Listen here noguns faggot. The only thing a shotgun is good for is hunting birds, period, and you don't need 3 barrels to do that.

Carbines will outperform a shotgun or handgun all day any day any situation hands down.

Can't tell if shitposting or just not realizing you made the point yourself, eucalyptus-user.

p320?

>It's the Bill of Rights. IE, things we're ALLOWED to have. It's our right to have them, for whatever reason it may be.
>not understanding basic civics this hard
the bill of rights is composed entirely of negative rights and gives absolutely nothing to the people. Its is merely a reiteration and clarification of certain prohibitions on government power already inherent in the constitution. Stupid burger

But i have so much fun with my slug shotgun... It can shoot buckshot too.

It's so simple...government exists because the people allow it.

You are going to need that when Hell opens up here on earth.

You could shoot 3 cannibal abbos with that.

Allowed? Allowed has nothing to do with it.

I wouldn't expect a 60 IQ abbo to understand a complex concept like freedom. Besides go fuck yourself and look what I picked up at a gun show two weeks ago just for shits and giggles.

It's a right you fucking gun grabbing Aussie.
Just because you got cucke doesn't mean you should go spreading your leftist disease.

Indeed.

Well you're dealing with the fattest country on earth in absolute numbers.
That's going to require some firepower.

You do not always need or want long range lethality. I have been hit with shot that just bounced off me. Any handgun round would have been lethal. Also shotguns are extremely lethal up close. Rarely a need to double tap.

If you don't have any issues with over penetration, a 12ga w/ 00 buck for HD CQ. Nothing else comes close in stopping power per shot. It's like being hit with nine different .380 ACP shots, all fired at the same time, into a two-inch circle on your target.

youtube.com/watch?v=HDALnDuaODI

These are our rights (e.g. God given)

Also over penetration can be offset by using a different selection of ammo, yet on the same gun. Like a good 4/0 heavy shot round, can be very nasty on people but can be stopped easily by walls.

>swinging around an 18.5 inch barrel to clear your house

nah, I'll take a glock 19 with surefire x300, 21 round magpul magazine full of 147 grain federal hst and tritium sights like I have in my nightstand

It's ideal to have your other hand available to turn on light switches or pick up phones in a defense scenario

bit pointless but have it if you want it.

each to their own

Just answered your own question.
Fuck off. This is /k/ material
Wtf do you CTR shills need to slide so hard to be making 20 slide threads in the last hour?

>Kind of like how most of your country came to be because your ancestors had the right to remain silent.
Wew

Well there is no harm in styling over intruders

For when some gangsta is dissin yo fly girl

Hoooo

>need this
It's not a matter of "need", fgt pls
It's a matter of "want", Lrn2want

That's a Chiappa triple-barreled shotgun. Pretty cool looking actually.

Using an nfa item is a bad idea too because if it gets confiscated and "lost" in an evidence room it'd take you another year+ and more government bullshit to get another

Fixed stock then?

The worst thing gun-control has ever done was creating this reactionary black-rifle enthusiast bloc that have become so passionate about defending their taboo guns that they genuinely believe they've made all other forms of weapon obsolete.

to shoot someone? /thread

Lower IQ directly correlates with gun ownership, retard.

Smart people know that your "freedom" is make-believe and that all owning a gun is good for is pretending to be rambo like the infantile american you are.

well for starters you don't clear your house, you bunker in a corner and take the door. You aren't playing swat unless you have kids to get to. It's idiotic and will get you killed first.

What if everyone owns a gun?

>inb4 the Military will nuke everyone.

damn son

Noice

To shoot three jews at once