Who can save us from the female writers and Dan

Justin

WHO!?

When will he do it?

Sup Forums go home.

>I can't hate Dan and those female writers without being Sup Forums
Get out of here reddit. Sorry I'm not shooting loads over your SJW writers, get over it.

Fuck off, Sup Forums. Justin is just as responsible for this season's fuckups as everyone else.

>implying I have a reddit account
I don't even know how the hell too reddit in any sense of the word, the faults in the show's writing are not gender exclusive you fucking nut.

So the latest episode, episode 2, and that therapist self insert were everyone except for the female writer's fault you frickin white knight?

>assuming meaning to fit own narrative
yeah no, go fuck yourself.

I was already doing that :/

Don't be a prick, man. You can hate the female writers for being bad writers without being sexist.

t. Dan

There is legitimately nothing wrong with being sexist.

Just like you can hate male writers for being bad writers without being sexist.

I don't get this opinion, at all.

Season 1 was great. Season 2 was DOGSHIT, and season 3 is about on par with season 1.

Do you fucks seriously prefer S2 to S3? Two had /maybe/ two decent episodes, and EVERYTHING ELSE WAS SHIT. EVERYTHING. Season 3 hasn't even had a bad episode, yet you claim that quality has gone down since get schwifty. How can you possibly hold this opinion? I'm not even meming, I'm legitimately fucking confused. I can't see how it's /possible/ that you preferred that COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTING HEAP OF VOMIT to what is a return to form for a great series. I can only assume you're being sexist against the writers or blindly contrarian because nothing else make any sort of sense at all.

... in summation, fuck season 2, and fuck you.

I hate this season because It's mostly about the divorce Drama and I can just feel Harmon & the female writers pushing in all their SJW garbage and insecurities on these related episodes. As a Jerryfriend I am very disgusted with how he's made to suffer the most this season.

>Season 1 was great. Season 2 was DOGSHIT, and season 3 is about on par with season 1.
This is why you don't get this opinion, for some people, season 1 was nice, season 2 was meh and season 3 is dogshit

Just watched the most recent episode
Enjoyed it until
>Just admit that your a beta male racist
Really? That shit is just lazy and it dosen't make it cuter because you wrote it ironically. I just wanna go back, R & M was almost on the nose with the sex bot episode, except we should just keep women in cages for sex purposes only so they don't have a chance to fuck anything else up

>Who can save [whoever] from female writers [picture of jerry]
Seriously? Two threads exactly like this?
Did someone put out a Craigslist ad?

We're not turning back now. Justin and Dan hate 4hcan, hate reddit, and hate their own fans. The move is actually hitting home runs with a lot of people outside of those demographics. Tumblr fucking loves this season. Leftbook is all about it. That's because this season retconned itself because they realized Rick wasn't a strong enough character to warrant real sympathy and decided to flip the switch and have him be the villain. So now all the tumblrites screaming "Rick is an abusive fuck" got to have their cake and eat it to while the fans who actually launched the show into popularity are now a punchline.

And before we continue, I'll remind everyone that season 3 is the highest critically acclaimed season everywhere but here.

There are several things wrong with being racist

>Are women allowed to choose abortion? Two men weigh in.
That's what you sound like.

Let me remind you of the sheerly ironic fanbase this fucking show has, with faux intellectuals flocking to it like crazy. Taking "normies" under their wing as their Morty.

Oh and every time you say Pickle Rick out out loud, its another six months before you get a gf

And this is what you sound like.
By the way, if my life is fucked for 18 years and I have to pay child support because your being a dumb cunt about abortion then yeah, I can weigh in

>I hate this season because It's mostly about the divorce Drama and I can just feel Harmon & the female writers pushing in all their SJW garbage and insecurities on these related episodes.

The divorce drama feels more like a means to set p adventures, and it means we have to deal with Beth and Jerry fighting less.

>As a Jerryfriend

... you exist?

That was a little over the top. Though Summer is a teenaged girl and Jerry was being racist. Aren't all teenaged girls at last that tumblr?

>Rick wasn't a strong enough character to warrant real sympathy and decided to flip the switch and have him be the villain.

He still doesn't code as a villain from what I can see. He's abusive, but so is everyone else.

>Let me remind you of the sheerly ironic fanbase this fucking show has

Are there many 'ironic' fans? My only real experience with other fans is y female roommate who has been all about this shit since Lawnmower dog. It's actually kind of annoying. I'm pretty sure she just wants to fuck Roiland though.

>By the way, if my life is fucked for 18 years and I have to pay child support because your being a dumb cunt about abortion

Dude, you're on Sup Forums, why/how are you having sex?

By ironic, I meant the kind of people acting like they're smart for watching the show, thinking it has a deep message only geniuses can understand. They don't understand the heavy handed irony in it.

Ah. Those fags are mostly on leddit, right? I haven't seen many of those but

>leddit

They probably exist.

>The divorce drama feels more like a means to set p adventures, and it means we have to deal with Beth and Jerry fighting less.
It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't try too hard to make Jerry the bad guy. In this season alone, Beth killed a man she trapped and put his family through decades of hell, Summer went on a rampage in an apocalyptic future and cheated on her boyfriend just so she could be edgy and Morty deformed some guy because he broke up with Summer....Yet Jerry (who did the same thing his new girlfriend did) is the beta male (Morty), Sexist (Rick), loser that gets to sleep alone in a filthy hovel.

Someone can explain why there eleven (11) Ricky and Morty threads in Sup Forums catalog just now?

The kind of nihilism expressed in the show is really immature.

>Guys I realized the only meaning anything has is the meaning we ourselves assign to it
>Yeah we get to build our own meaning in the universe, isn't that cool
>That kind of sounds like work

>Jerryfriend

hahahahahahahahaha holy shit.

Rick and Morty's been getting worse, yes. But it was never this 5 star show

For the millionth time, don't project onto Jerry. He was to be the Pierce Hawthorne character: oblibously offensive and irritating but they screwed up how to develop it after the divorce.

Also, Dan Harmon is a bleeding heart liberal and keeps putting in stupid lines like wong's racist name or the dumb jerry is a bigot confession.

>It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't try too hard to make Jerry the bad guy.

Are they trying to make him the bad guy?

I feel like the show is setting up a dynamic that is usually aligned with good/evil, but with smart (capable) and dumb (pathetic).

Rick, Beth and to a lesser extent Summer (and 'evil' morty/ detoxified Morty) are all competent and amoral, so good thing happen to them.

Jerry and Morty when he isn't being assertive are Pathetic and weak, so they get shit on. Note that even /Jerry/ is subverting his though (see Rick's Predator monologue). Jerry is cunning and until recently was using his pathetic facade as a survival strategy.

I'm not saying this is some well thought out philosophy (it's not), but organically the show seems to be sorting people into these two categories. I'd bet money that 60% of Jerry getting shit on is because he's Dan Harmon's outlet for his own self loathing however. Just like how healthy rick was 85% Dan Harmon masturbating furiously, and Toxic Rick was Roiland's Id.

>Probably
You know damn well they exist.

Listen fuckboy, you obviously misinterpreted me. My statement was pro-choice. Men don't get to choose what they wanna do to a woman's body, especially if it means I have to carry your damn child for 9 months. Ben Shapiro is a retard, and Freud was a loser.

Imagine if maybe you could learn to use a condom.

Or just settle for having sex with women you trust.

ME

Sup Forums doesn't want to admit it but they're just as pathetic, and obsessively attached with worshipping and being Rick as Reddit is. He's the self-insert and author surrogate, so he has to be the best and absolutely untouchable.

So when their golden calf became touched because the show started to call out Rich and series tone changed to calling him out on his show, they cried foul and it icky because they're made. And to make things worse, female writers added = it's TWUMBLRRRS fault which allows for easy scrapegoating.

Thus dozens of threads with anons chimping out.

Stop spacing like a retard.

Wait are we still talking about Rick & Morty or is this a Sup Forums thread we're not even hiding about?

If abortion is legal why should men be forced to pay child support if the woman doesn't want to abort it (out of wedlock)?

This is not breaking bad, the show was never about the exploration of a character

>Season 1 was great.
Yes.

>Season 2 was DOGSHIT
Agreed.

>and season 3 is about on par with season 1.
And this is where you lose most people.

Seriously need a vaccine, this shit's spreading like wildfire.

Are you seriously telling me if abortion wasn't legal that a man should pay for child support?
And besides, Child Support goes to THE CHILD.

And what if the man doesn't want the CHILD? He can't get an abortion (legally).

>Child Support goes to the child
There actual people that genuinely believe that shit. This isn't the 1950s. Child support and spouse support shouldn't exist.

Men don't identify with losers, OP.

What the fuck are you even doing? In general?

fucker shouldn't have slept around then

Nice double standards.

>So when their golden calf became touched because the show started to call out Rich and series tone changed to calling him out on his show, they cried foul and it icky because they're made.

Legit question, how is he being 'called out'? At all?

Fuck you.

>And this is where you lose most people.

Surely you realize it's better than S2 at least? What's your problem with this season, if not?

good to see you again, let's save these people Chapulin, TIME IS MONEY.

Would you say that to women that want abortion. It's crazy the mental gymnastics you femshits go through to justify your bigotry.

He's supposed to be the bad guy.

He's an unfunny normie that doesn't fit into Rick's world of intellectualism and science

Jesus Sup Forums, you complain about how media is getting too nice and when a show comes around that's very deliberately mean-spirited you cry your little anti-PC eyes out

Maybe you should all just back up your bags and watch zombie South Park again

>... you exist?
It's a false flag, dipshit

Jerry's an annoying piece of shit and all of his subplots are boring. I don't get why the writers love him so much. I was excited because I thought he was going to be written out of the show, but his presence is still strong.

And Sup Forums's contrarian love for him is plain retarded.

>WHAT A PILE OF SHIT
>IT'S SO TERRIBLE THAT IT'S BAD
>IT'S SO BAD THAT, AS A RESULT, IT'S TERRIBLE
>fUCK YOU FUCK YOU REEEEEEEE

Nobody's going to take your opinion seriously because
A. It goes against the general consensus
B. You're not making any actual fucking points or direct criticism

S1 > S3 > S2

You guys hated S3 preemptively just as soon as they announced there were female writers. There have been terrible episodes in this season (Pickle Rick) but so far it's much better than Season 2.

>I'm not Sup Forums!
>[Most Sup Forums post in this thread]
Sup Forums go and stay go.

The Mad Max episode might be one of the most boring and disjointed episodes in the show. Pickle Rick is an obnoxious meme episode that surpasses Get Swifty and Tiny Rick as the new most obnoxious episode. Everything else has been 6/10's to 7/10's except for the Citadel episode.

No, I hated this season as soon as I realized Jerry wasn't going to win in the slightest. I didn't know there were female writers till that mad max episode.

>A person decides they want to kill a unborn person. Two people weigh in.

There, I fixed it for you.

the CHILD he didn't want or agree to have. Why is it ok to give women a way of this lifelong burden but not men?

I don't care about your particular experience, Mr Snowflake user.
This board hated the season way before it even aired, and that's a fact.

No I was really looking forward too it and didn't care that they had female writers. I really liked the first episode. It's just gotten down hill fast.

we saw them hovering their assholes over out plates, we complained about it. lo and behold shit came out, we complained about it.
wew

Imma punch you in the stomach. Prisons cheaper.

This is what narcissistic injury looks like.

This is why Marvel sales are plummeting. You can mock people all you want it won't make them buy your shit.

sweet summer child

Yourself, just stop watching.

This is depressing.