So I stopped reading comics few months before civil war 2 is their anything current from marvel worth reading or is...

So I stopped reading comics few months before civil war 2 is their anything current from marvel worth reading or is comics truly dead

I enjoy Ms Marvel quite alot, when Marvel isnt butchering the book with their event tie ins.

There's only one book worth reading from Marvel OP

This but be aware that the threads are god awful.

I did like the HydraCap ongoing, but Secret Empire was garbage so you don't get a true climax I guess.

Hydra Cap was good but it ended in an absolutely awful event

Ms Marvel has nuggets of good but it is actively drowning in corporate bullshit and still hasn't come into its own. She doesn't even have reoccurring villains yet.

Deadpool by Duggan got pretty good again around Civil War 2. While it started super strong it got boring after secret wars. The book did secret empire tie ins pretty well and led to a good arc.

Guardians till they get dragged into shit

Renew Your Vows.

Marvel is pure irredeemable garbage

just stick to DC

off-topic but could anyone spoonfeed me the iron man comics after the black girl stopped being iron man?

She's still Iron Man I think, but Doom stopped being Iron Man in yesterday's issue? I don't actually read any of that shit though.

DC is patethic shit.

Stick to creator owned comics; where things actually matter.

>just stick to DC
stop

you can't just say dc as company recommend a comic

>Great:
Midnighter and Apollo
Deathstroke
New Super-man
Red Hood and the Outlaws
>Good
Aquaman
Super Sons
Teen Titans
>Varies in quality but would recommend if you like the character
Superman
Nightwing
Green Lantern Corps
>Don't read but have heard was good
Green Lanterns
Green Arrow
Batwoman
Cyborg
>AVOID at all costs
Harley Quinn
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey
Titans
Justice League

>Justice League
What the fuck happened

This x1000000

Bryan Hitch happened although it'll probably become must read soon because Christopher Priest is going to take over at the end of the year.

Dont come back

Bring Superman up and Red Hood down. Other than that it's spot on.

A couple months ago superman would have been higher but there's been way too many fill in issues lately

Black Bolt has been really good despite the writer being a camel-fucker SJW

Scarlet Spider seems to be picking up in a 90s Spider-Man way but the last issue really could have used 4-6 more pages, hopefully will develop well to fill the RYV void after it inevitably turns to shit.

>Midnighter and Apollo
I thought Midnighter ended, he got another book?

>Teen Titans
>Good
Kek

It had a mini last year

The only good things from Marvel are:

Thanos
Renew Your Vows
Gwenpool
Spiderman and Deadpool

U.S Avengers,

Silver Surfer

Deadpool