Jon Favreau to Executive Produce and Write Live-Action Star Wars Series

starwars.com/news/jon-favreau-to-executive-produce-write-live-action-star-wars-series

They just keep coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/disney-is-actually-developing-multiple-star-wars-shows-1822786634
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sigh

Jesus Christ Favreau, it's just a live action star wars series

Uhhhhh guys Jon Favreau made IRON MAN which is certified SUPER HERO KEENO! This is gonna be STAR WARS KEENO on the level of IRON MAN! Trust me on this one I am an expert!

How many fucking Star Wars series are there gonna fucking be

>Uhhhhh
kek

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a mouse stamping on a human face - forever.

live action series about what?

But why

Have you seen Chef?

Are they gonna scavenge scripts from the one Lucas was working on?

YOU GET A STAR WARS MOVIE

AND YOU GET A STAR WARS MOVIE

EVERYBODY GETS A STAR WARS MOVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Miss me yet faggots? At least you have more shit to complain about, thanks Mickey!

>“I couldn’t be more excited about Jon coming on board to produce and write for the new direct-to-consumer platform,” says Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy. “Jon brings the perfect mix of producing and writing talent, combined with a fluency in the Star Wars universe. This series will allow Jon the chance to work with a diverse group of writers and directors and give Lucasfilm the opportunity to build a robust talent base.”

>This series will all Jon the chance to work with a diverse group of writers and directors..

Lol KK couldn't help herself but include her DIVERSITY into her press statement.

THEY JUST KEEP COMING.

Disney is planning multiple series.

avclub.com/disney-is-actually-developing-multiple-star-wars-shows-1822786634

also another animated show called Star Wars: Resistance. set during the sequel era

star wars

Disney won't be satisfied until everyone on the planet is sick of Star Wars

i thought he was all butthurt about producers controlling him while he was making iron man 2, what the fuck he thinks is gonna happen now

I swear, there's someone at Disney laughing because he bet someone 4 billion dollars he could tank Star Wars.

IT'S JUST A FUCKING GRILLED CHEESE

Black rebels fighting white imperials

he made jungle book and is directing lion king for disney right now

This man is the key to starting movie franchises

I can’t wait for the 15 minute scene in the cantina where the protagonist makes a grilled womprat sandwich

It's never going to stop, so... infinite.

I wanna go back to the early 2000s. When the only new star wars stuff was the promise of one last prequel movie, SW:Galaxies, HalfLife mods (JK Series), and KOTOR.
Oh and books nobody gave a shit about.

I don't get the hate, they are filling the canon to reach EU levels, whats the problem ?

Or you faggots only wanted books and shiet ?

Could be awesome, whats the problem anons ? On one side you complain at the lack of canon, and when they expand the canon you complain again ?

The absolute state of autism and echochamber idiotism

Because even EU worshippers know for every one good set of books there were 20 garbage ones. When it's nothing but 3rd party books and hack authors who can't come up with an original idea so they play in SW land, its easy to ignore.
When it's Disney making series and movie with these same people, you're going to have an a lot of garbage.

Depends, how many are you gonna watch and discuss, goy?

What is space grilled cheese like? Is the cheese just blue?

I'm excited for it.

Favreau isn't a hack and has worked with Star Wars before. Don't forget, the dude voiced Pre Vizsla in the Clone Wars tv show and I'm pretty sure he's in the new Solo movie too.

There will be issues caused by budget constraints, but I think that this was a good hire.

Rebels was pretty awesome, the animation was a little lacking in the first seasons, so far they haven't really missed the mark in the new expanded universe, atleast in the televised department, don't know about the comics.

Not yet. The more it's saturated the more you're going to get stupid shit like the Vong.

This is what I came ITT for. Thanks.

>watching literal childrens’ cartoons
Underaged pls go

Who is that fucking cuck?.

ITS JUST A GRILLED BANTHACHEESE

Will he cast Christafuh from Sopranos? I'd like to sees what low level mob is like in SW

How fucking dare they announce this on International Women's Day...

HOW DOES KATHY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Is she /our girl/?

Disney can't even write a decent script for a single movie but they're launching multiple series.It seems like they just want to milk the brand like crazy while they still can because even the most degenerate fanboys are hating on TLJ. Writing a Star Wars film, let alone an entire serie demands time and competent writers, you can't shit Star Wars movies like that, it will be total shit.

HOW COULD THEY DO THIS ON INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY??

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING

Another white man? Ugh, really Disney????

>posts on Sup Forums
>thinks he has standards

desu I forgot that was even today until that tweet

WHO is making all those dumb decisions? Do Kennedy have all that power, or there is more unnamed idiots behind this?

can't be any worse than Rebels.

>killed fan trust on Star Wars with just two mainline movies
>is letting pretty clear that there's no hope ahead to everybody JewJew, more Rian Jonhson, the GOT cuck writers, and now Favreau are in the line to make new stuff. At least 7 years of shit ahead

She managed to kill one of the strongest giants of blockbuster crap in 4 years.

Is she /ourgirl/?

first she pairs up the StarWars heroine with the nazi schoolshooter and now this.

Rebels was made by the Dave FIloni, the same guy from Clone Wars, and he always let it pretty clear his good relationship and influence from George Lucas.

I doubt he will continue making stuff tought, since Kathleen seems to be replacing the old guys with her pals, or people whose names brings more public.

Also, if there were something like justice in the world, Kethleen would be fired and Dave Filoni would replace her.

kek, me as well.

Its almost like this sjw political agenda goes skin deep and when it comes to critical hires they don't give a shit.

Like its just virtual signaling for shekels or something.

Autistic writing vs. SJW writing desu.

Both need editors

The autistic writing can be saved just by having a supervisor to separate what is good from what is silly.

>a race with flying bikes in the woods? Wow, that sounds pretty cool
>a bunch of teddy bears capturing the heroes? No can do, George

The SJW writing tought, is rotten from the core. Either you sit on your chair saying "I want to write a good story", or you sit saying "I want to push an agenda". You can't do both.

>filling the canon
>reach EU levels

Expect all these content to be in the Luke Skywalker time period. They will NEVER EVER produce anything about Old Republic, because you know
>but dude! star wars is ABOUT good guys against the white evil men from the Empire! That's why prequels sucks, unlike my new trilogy, OMG Ray

Nani? Please explain.

based catholic front women

i don't know why you fags are mad

favreau is better than both jj and rian

>favreau is better than the king of hacks and the egocentric pseudo-intellectual asshole

Ron Howard is the only decent director to ever put his hands on Nu-Wars, but unfortunally not even him can fix the already derailed mess that is solo.

Eh, it might be enjoyable. I doubt that GoT and Johnson are gonna get their tv show/trilogy. They sounded more like a publicity stunt, but this one sounds real. I think it just depends if Kennedy is super involved in it like she is the ST trilogy.

Just fucking make Chef 2

This. It's time we realize that Lucas had a lot of help with the OT and his lack of editors is why the prequels were bad. Star Wars didn't just come out of Lucas's head all cooked and battered it was a group effort.

Yeah, I guess.