Ive keep find this. What is this about?

Ive keep find this. What is this about?

nobody that matters cares

they are angry gert isn't fat enough.
they are nagry alex doesn't look black enough. (those racist bastards!)
etc. etc.

Can I have more pics of the girl with blonde hair?

No you don't 'keep' finding it. It's the same, like 4 people trying to make this a meme, damning the show before it airs.

All because they wanted to use Alex Wilder as if he were Bella Swan and were pissed when he turned out to be "evil."

I was trying to pick out who was who, Chase needs blonde hair and that gremlin at the end with the actual girl with the hat.

Runaways was supposed to be a movie before Avengers, casting was done and everything. Gets backlog, 2017

Bunch of Faggots spoil the ending. Runaways with a flying rainbow lesbian, a fat girl, 1 white guy, fucking 1 white guy

>they
It's one really sad guy

Fucking monkeys

Molly looks like she's in her late teens and doesn't have her fucking hat.
Gert looks like your lesbian aunt.
Rest look fine, would have liked a bit more goth to Nico though

Runaway, the comic, turned Julie Power gay. It deserves not but hate.

molly also looks like shes missing a chromosome

No, that was a crossover. That was more Avengers Academy than Runaways. Karolina was a widow before that issue.

But teenage mexican Molly doesn't bother them I take it?

They/he only care about Alex being the perfect subject for them to project into.

Isnt alex the bad guy?

>they are nagry alex doesn't look black enough.
Wasn't really super dark to begin with.

To be fair, everyone looked really washed out with that art. It would be more fair to say Alex always contrasted more against the other kids than that actor does against the other actors.

That said, I've never believed actors should have to look 100% like their comic counterparts.

>Molly
>Not cute.
>No hat.

No thanks.

>Ive keep find this
You probably go to the wrong places then.

Why does (I assume that's) Gert have such hideous glasses? She had much more fashionable specs in the comic.

>mah dickie suck

I'm not Sup Forums, but if they've removed some of her most endearing traits then why bother?

Are they trying to fight pedophilia by casting an ugly and old child.

SJWs hate it cause they made a black guy a villain.

>Ive keep find this.

nice English, Russia

fuck off