Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/kEnr
youtube.com/watch?v=7aYRPkkdnJg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

R A R E
A
R
E

wow, it's literally nothing. O'Queef BTFO.

>still believe the racist tape meme

INB4 "NIGGER" - H

This is not expected or realistic, just stop.

you first

JUST FUCKING DO IT ALREADY

JESUS WHAT A FUCKING ATTENTION WHORE

O'Keefe said it was going to land in October
Why hasn't he done it already?

I want it to be cool but I'm afraid it's going to be Creamer or Foval saying "Yeah Hillary really wants the black vote, it's important for us to win" or something

This guy's a hero

inb4 Robert Creamer saying he takes black votes for granted

Same, he already said it was a "dem", so I assume not Hillary.

Agreed.

(((They've))) brought huge pressure upon him.

When is it being leaked? I'm sick of this fucking faggot blueballing everyone for weeks and then delivering literally nothing. If this turns out to be more stupid Donald Duck shit, I'm going to be fucking pissed.

Wasn't he going to leak that video two weeks ago?

It's time to finish this once and for all.

inb4 ddos dns attack takes down all social networking until the election

After all this hype, it had better not just be some low-level staffer saying black voters are gullible.

I agree. I'm tired of this shit. The Happenings are bigger than these little jerk-offs trying to get Youtube views and book deals. Just post the shit, cocksucker.

Tim "Ain't no Nigger getting on this plane" Kaine

>Flag
H-Huma?

the Donald Duck shit was important though

No it literally wasn't. Nobody gave a shit. It affected absolutely nothing.

Just another Tantric release.

I think there is a level of co-ordination between the various leakARSES as O-Keefe has not delivered in a manner he said he would. Plus 50% of his emails to me are asking for money.

at worst it'll be "blacks will do what we tell them"

Dudes sweet but he does blue ball, seems like he could solve that yet he doesn't. It backfires on him. Whatever, what do I know?

we know it's you james o'queef

That's great. Blacks hate being told what to do, and they absolutely hate having white people control them.

Veritas employee user in an earlier said noted it was a "prominent globalist," in Hillary's political sphere, and the North Carolina location is either significant or a hint. I think he also later said it was a donor of some sort.

Should be usually "noon" release, I imagine. Obama's event starts 12:30.

Mr T did not like flying. They had to drug him each time. Maybe he was afraid of an Epstein flight!

The best thing is that all these "leaks" have made trump supporters become lulled into a sense of security that they could rely on this shit. Instead of improving their ground game, offering rides to the polls etc you know stuff that actually matters.

Fucking morons. Muh repeating digits means I dont have to do anything

>Random Staffer: "I don't get why the blacks still won't vote for her, it just doesn't make sense"

I guarantee it

Woah.

Port Authority joining NYPD?

WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

the legendary nigger tape...

It'll be Obama wiping off the blackface he's been wearing for the last 8 years.

Even if it was Hillary Rant Racist the fuckwits are still going to vote for her. They will claim it was made by the Russians.

The user is right what trump needs is some busses to get people out and vote.

>Kek confirms no "nigger" -H

There's still a chance for it to be large scale though, r-right?

He doesn't want to get Seth Rich'd.

>"Yeah man, we'll definitely win the blacks if we lie to them enough" - Some cuck already distanced from the campaign

Some faggots on here predicted it might be a racist tape of Kaine, which would be lovely. But I'll just wait and see. All I know is it better be fucking good, but even if it's not we're not totally dead in the water

>Improving their ground game
Fuck, I wish politics was decided by a grappling match.

I'd love to see Trump choke Hillary unconscious to a billion-man crowd.

Just uploading something as a taster. As I think this might get you in the mood.

vid.me/kEnr

It was literally the same thing Nixon got impeached for trying to cover up.
It's small beans today, but people needed to see it.

There's honestly no point to this if it's not Hillary saying racist shit.

Choice

Thanks for correcting my record. I almost lost my head there a minute.

it's gonna be obama saying "nigga." it's literally nothing.

I've seen the video. Well, heard the audio to be honest. It is a man saying they don't care about black people because they will always vote Democrat. Depending on who the guy is, it could be huge or nothing.

Asides from his constant attention whoring, hyping and blue balling, I'm also fuckin sick of O'Keefe constantly moving the goal posts.

Lets take part 3 or 4 of his video series for example. He hypes to no fucking end about how it explicitly implicates Donna Brazille, going so far as to tell Trump to wait on filing a lawsuit and claiming the video has a deadmans switch incase anything happens to him.

Video gets released a day or 2 later and it makes a single, absolutely tangential reference to Donna Brazille that has absolutely zero impact.

The same shit is happening with this racism video. WE HAVE HILLARY SAYING NIGGER ad infinitum and now he's shifted to a member of the dnc.

Fuck this shitheel

Trump supporters actually have transportation, jobs, houses, and friends.

It's Joe Biden

>WE HAVE HILLARY SAYING NIGGER ad infinitum
That was only ever CTR. His original quote was:

>We have tape of them demeaning and disparaging black people in the worst ways. That will matter.

Never implied anything else.

do you guys actually fall for larp threads? remember the big drop of hullary's bday? or the one for 11/1? It's just some faggot like you making shit up for fun.

Go do something worthwhile and dig through the wikileaks emails.

Even if its something more, James Okeefe is exactly the kind of white that blacks dont trust. How he talks and looks just wont jive with them. It would have to be some damning shit to make a dent.

He was right before, and had a picture with O'Keefe. Could have gotten lucky in the past, or could be fucking with us now, but this was more than just "Dr. user, I'm CIA."

>never implied anything else

He's been hyping it as being a "nuclear bomb" to her campaign for weeks. Some rando staffer saying nigger isn't a nuclear bomb. More video of scott foval or bob creamer isn't a nuclear bomb.

Then again, as I've pointed out, this delusional faggot hypes the shit out of everything and probably genuinely thinks catching a rando DNC staffer shit talking blacks is going to ruin hillary's campaign.

what if the "dem" he's talking about is someone high up the ladder, like king nigger?

>He's been hyping it as being a "nuclear bomb" to her campaign for weeks.
Your hallucination is noted. He made the one tweet in September, and then a second tweet a few days ago saying it was coming this week.

And he never said "nuclear." He said it would matter. I can't comment on that having not yet seen it, but it probably will. You're just a lazy faggot who wants Hillary's campaign nuked from orbit so you don't have to go outside and vote.

True they drugged his burger one time

Yes, he has been teasing it for the last 5 weeks now. That's why I said weeks, its funny how words work. Did pol's reading comprehension suddenly decline in the last hour?

lol it's obama singing a popular hiphop song

if he litteraly calls obongo "king nigger" I will die lol

Stay safe, O'Keefepede

>king nigger
But we got that one.
youtube.com/watch?v=7aYRPkkdnJg

I've already voted, but what a great comeback. As to what I want, I want an end to attention whoring faggots teasing vids ad nauseam.

Fortunately we have shills like you here to keep up their rep lmao

why are all the CTR shills leafs?

Why are they teasing this shit so much instead of just being silence about it and just dropping the bomb when they least expect it?

You know what's going to happen once this gets out with how much time they gave CTR to prepare a counter strike? They are just going to take some random video from years ago where Trump says some non-PC shit, aka literally every single word that comes from his mouth so there's plenty, and smear it on his face, just like that pussy shit was used to take attention away from wikileaks.

Then there's the possible side effect of overhyping this shit and then it turns out to be some low energy trash like .

Why are these people so fucking dumb? Just like Trump said in the debate, you don't tell your opponent beforehand that you're gonna strike him, you just go and fucking strike him. What, is this some kind of rocket science?

i live in NC

i hope he comes close so i can clock this forever promising perpetual phony, amirite or amirite senpai

I thought he said Nov 1st, a week before the election

Bump/non slide