The Young Turds are destroying the Clintons

I hate this cuck as much as the next guy but this video which is going out to the bernie crowd is actually pretty based.

No one on the far left can claim that the Clintons are anything but criminals now.

youtube.com/watch?v=ApcqXijVzYU

wtf I love Armenians now

Clinton didnt kill enough of them, now they are rising against her

Honestly he could name the Jew and I'd still hate Cenk

you mean hate?

I've never claimed they weren't "criminals," but I've also never claimed they were, either.

I will claim, however, that no matter what you think, say, or do, Hillary will beat Trump in the election. These are the 2 most unpopular people ever to win their respective party nominations, but Trump is more unpopular than Hillary. We've been handed a raw deal, and one of them has to win. Hillary Clinton is going to win.

whats cenks motivation for researching this? is he looking for a career in selling water filters?

sorry bro, but you need to reevaluate your thinking when even WaPo disagrees with your version of reality...

Cenks a turk tho

IDK, but pretty good TYT video.

Quads checked.

They basicly just want to be spared when Trump wins.

From someone who probably claimed the polls were "rigged" until they favored your candidate. When Clinton was up by her largest margin, she was up by 12+ in some polls and down by 1-2 in others. It's important to look at the total distribution of polling data and consider the margin of error. Got a date on that graphic?

the young cucks

FUCKING CHECK'D KEK'D AND WITNESSED

does she have literally any allies left?

God damn I hate the turk so much.

Why isn't Sup Forums paying more attention to this? This is more solid info than many of the other leaks we've seen recently.

STOP SHITPOSTING AND GET IN HERE

They all had horribly, tragically accidentally cut their heads off while shaving.

Quads confirm, Cenk actually has a valid opinion and the video itself is good.

I'm not pro-Trump, but I'm also very heavily anti-Clinton. Fuck the Clintons and their corruption.

It's the most easily understood explanations I've seen outlining the corruption. TYT has over 3 million subscribers, so once this goes mainstream it's all over.

>actually less solid info than previous leaks because...
>literally zero content has come out of this so far

It won't be enough to sway the election, and even if it was something important, the investigation will take too long and she'll already be president.

Not saying that's okay, just saying it won't give Trump the 10+ point swing he'd need..

Salon is still with her.

QUADS ARE GODS
GODS GET QUADS
QUADS ARE GODS
GODS GET QUADS
QUADS ARE GODS
GODS GET QUADS

Are you fucking serious?!
((((((((((((Shlomo Goldberg))))))))))))

That was a pretty damn good video for spelling it out.

>the media is against Hillary and pro Trump

This shit could only come from Salon

The polls ARE rigged, ctrshit. Giving one side a bias and STILL having the other side come ahead doesn't mean the bias doesn't exist.

Your time is numbered.

fake