Alright, Sup Forums, we've had our fun. Now it's finally time to stop meme magic and let Hillary win

Alright, Sup Forums, we've had our fun. Now it's finally time to stop meme magic and let Hillary win.

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bryan-cranston-would-leave-the-us-if-donald-trump-becomes-president-w447706

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primetime_Propaganda
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please take our retarded celebrities, leaves

>we hate Trump because he's racist
>will only move to a white country

Where's he going to go, the Czech Republic?

Let them leave and see how many actually do or dont go back eventually.

That's not going to happen.

>>>/tumblr/
Cucks go there

>caring about cucklebrities

lol

Why don't they go to Mexico, or some other shithole like El Salvador or Guatemala?

KEK. Well bye whatever celebrity this is. Don't let the door hit you.

Breaking Bad was good for the most part but if he's going to be faggy and whine about Trump and say he'll leave the US if Trump wins then fucking do it. Didn't Johnny Depp move to France when Bush was elected?

hmmm....
Nah

the minute he realizes the amount of taxes he has to pay for being somewhat wealthy, he will come straight back, don't worry burgers.

I'm sick of this fucking "Canada is so great compared to the US meme." everyone fucking hates it here; it's cold as shit, half the time you're in an area where nobody speaks English, you pay half of your earnings in taxes, most of which goes to a shitty health care system that is completely understaffed and completely lacking resources, not to mention, if you get caught with a major illness, the government itself RECOMMENDS YOU to go to the fucking UNITED STATES TO GET TREATMENT AS THE WAITING TIMES TO GET TREATMENT HERE AS SO BAD, YOU WILL PROBABLY DIE BEFORE YOU GET IT.

Every and I MEAN EVERY fucking Canadian if given the chance, would move to the United States.

Fuck this meme.

not you too bryan

fuck me why is everyone I have affection for so fucking bluepilled

fuck breaking bad. Malcolm in the Middle was his best work by far.

well, trump has van damme, jon voight, and the guy from pawn wars. thats...something, right?

Who?

I would be happy to take any canadian so long as they hate Canada (or how the way it's run at the very least) and who hates Mexicans.

I would not accept any frostbacks advocating for wetbacks.

Hillary we know its you , now get over here so we can arrest you cunt

we could do that, or we could post asian girls

we ahve mel gbson on our side you faget

Can't help but wonder if all these stars are involved in the pedo-ring and are really going to flee the US once Trump allows the feds to bust them

A meth cook. What a great roll model he has been for people. Good riddance!

>ITT Sup Forums being salty about a cuck who plays a literal cuck in a cuck show being a cuck

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST.
Cranston and his shitty meme show should go and get fucked.

This to be honest

>tfw trump makes the day of the rope under budget by making all the traitors voluntarily leave as soon as he is elected

he isnt even in office and is MAGA

Funny how people like this say theyre gonna move to canada and not mexico.

really makes me ponder

Fuck Byran Cranberry, that cucked man's acting ruined the movie Slumdog Millionaire for me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primetime_Propaganda

Breaking bad was his one and only anyways, fuck him.

>George Lopez: "If he wins, he won’t have to worry about immigration, we’ll all go back!" (July 2015, via The Chicago Tribune)
Do these people honestly think that's some kind of threat? If every ILLEGAL immigrant left the country we would relieve literally billions of tax dollars, and crime would go down drastically

Why, Hal?

Malcolm in the Middle was even better than BB.

>I'll move to [insert majority white peaceful nation here] if [insert man trying to make the US into a majority white peaceful nation here] becomes president!

Yeah, we get it. You're an actor, not a thinker.

Hal would've voted for Trump.
He would've taken the day off work to go to a rally, and then be caught on live tv by the cameras, be seen by Lois, and get chewed out when he got home, but he'd still do it.
>Life is a fair....

They won't but, there's no (((Hollywood))) money in Canada. That's why they moved to (((Hollywood))) in the first place.

I guess, if you're like 13.

Hal's wife would never let him vote Trump. It would be a top tier episode, though.

Spell Key: & $$ Trump Rape Curse ? ¿ ¿

I cast a spell
That Trump cannot Escape
Trump will forever be engulfed
By the aura of rape

This Spell cannot be broken
And it spreads to trump general
Since they are enablers of molestation
And trump will lose the electoral

Any celebrity who claims they'll leave should have 30 days to do so. Failure to do so means you're forcibly deported from the country. If they choose to leave, they can apply for work visas to do their Hollywood shit a year from now. If they have to be deported, the country is closed to them. Enjoy Bongistan or Leafsylvania.

His wife didn't let him do a lot of the things he did, but you know he would be taking the kids out of school to go to the rally and zany hi-jinks would ensue maybe craig would be there trying to catch the youngest and accidentally headbutt some black guy.

>Breaking News: Bryan Cranston found dead in his bed due to apparent auto-erotic asphyxiation. More at 11.

>We will hang them from a rope, and they will pay for it

>people who professionally pretend to be other people and have opinions other than their own should be listened to because they're popular for pretending to be other people

Perhaps we need a return to Shakespearean times where actors were treated like shit.

You said post hot Asian Girls, not just the same one you faggot

i cant wait for all of these faggots to keep living in the united states after trump is elected.

Fuck off, we are full

I wonder if they'll even comment on how they said they'd leave and aren't going to.

If they leave the US they pretty much lose their careers considering most shit is done in hollywood

None of them will leave. No of them ever do. Only one guy renounced his US citizenship after they all threatened to leave if Bush got elected. That guy from Monty Python, Terry Gilliam.

Actually most shit is done in Canada. Vancouver has been the new Hollywood for the last 2 decades.

Who cares, 95% of your population is on meth.

Seen a few yank slebs on chat shows here in UK apologising for the election and saying they're going to leave US.

How can I put this...

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL!

bye.

Is user still collecting all the twitter handles of those celebrities and working on bots to constantly spam them airline tickets to Germany?

no one cares

why is this dumb cunt wearing shoes in bed?

This election has made me hate almost all of my favorite actors. fuck.

How about the EU?

Name a single time in human history where a liberal, Hollywood celebrity has actually followed through on a self-exile, boycott, etc that they threatened.

Oh no, not that one guy from that one TV show I didn't watch.

W E

D O N ' T

W A N T

Y O U R

F U C K I N G

C E L E B R I T I E S

Cranston was in a movie a few years back about one of the writers from the Hollywood Ten-era who was a Communist faggot.

Fuck Cranston.

>WAH!!! IF TRUMP WINS I LEAVE

Good, let them. There are thousands of aspiring stars waiting tables in Hollywood who would gladly take their place

Hillary may be slightly corrupt but Drumpf is a racist with bad tempermant. We need to elect Hillary as the lesser of evils

>SEE YA

I left cucknadia when we elected le weed man

I chose to exploit disgusting asian girls until north america is saved.

am i degenerate? did i make the right choice?

Just FYI

all these celebrities have been taken hostage.

They've been forced to endores hillary otherwise pedowood gives them the mel gibson treatment

fuck celebrities, acting is a joke. preaching for satanists

JUST FUCKING TAKE THEM DAMMIT

They'll never follow through. They have it too good here and besides all actors are liars. It's their profession after all!

Just like the obnoxious celebretards who swore they would move to Canada if Bush got a second term. I hope they keep they word this time around.

This one of those Tumblr curses? Fuck off with your Jew tricks.

Trump is keeping a list, the buses will start rolling during his inauguration speech...

It's only degenerate because you highlighted the fact they're ugly.
It would have been cool but you fucked it for yourself.

didn't he star in that one commie loving movie a couple years ago?

his attitude is to be expected

We should be looking for an Epstein connection for every celebrity that says they will leave if Trump wins. They might all be pedos

Seconded. The only reason I wouldn't want Trump to win.

Does anyone else remember how a bunch of Republicans said they were going to leave the US if Obama got elected and how Democrats kept saying they were silly and being whiny brats about the whole thing? Yeah about that.....

people are still posting in this thread? good thing i have thousands of pictures of cute asian girls to post

When you see the huge number of british actors American TV/Cinema use, would this have any impact?