Voltron vlog

Allura vlog is out now
youtube.com/watch?v=tdryJmaTUHw

Will watch it when I get back from work. Was it good, and did it flesh out her character a bit more? Any ship baiting?

Mostly season 1 stuff. Initially not being happy about the paladins, and having to play the roll of diplomat

It seemed to be more about the other Paladins than her.

Yeah, not really a lot of emotional depth to it. Just her restating what happened in the past.

I figured not everyone will get a 3deep5me vlog like Keith.

>no one likes Allura

>50% Allura talking about the paladins
>50% more useless info that doesn't really tell much about Allura
>100% recaps
Fuck, at least I have the actual show for more Allura content. Also did her voice sound a bit off to anyone else?

gotta love the mice routines

I think her voice just sounds a bit off in general, I can't tell.

>Coran, Allura, Hunk, and Pidge get dumb useless vlogs
>Shiro, Keith, and Lance get angsty vlogs to appeal to the fangirls
Yes?

Huh, did know these existed.

Keith's is fucking great.

Pidge is popular too, there is a chance her blog will be tolerable.

>Fuck, at least I have the actual show for more Allura content. Also did her voice sound a bit off to anyone else?
Probably either the audio quality or voice direction. It still sounds like her usual VA so it can't be that.

I think that Keith vlog inspired me to pick the show back up. I forgot how much I liked these characters.

his eye is melting

CUTE!

Lance is going to get a worthless vlog and the lancefags will cry about it.

It'll be fine if he mentions Keith just once

Lance is a camwhore, of course his vlog is going to be worthless.

This was so underwhelming... I am pretty disappointed...

>The comments are filled with Lancefags.
I expected nothing less.

>shitting up Allura's video comments with "Lance vlog when!!!"
>his vlog turns out to be shit too
>Lancefags accuse vld of mistreating Lance and Allura(but mostly Lance) again
I only hope I turn out to be wrong

I want Keith to never be mentioned but it won't happen.

> It's a recap.

VLOGS ARE FOR PIERCING THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT HEAVENS.
WHAT GARBAGE IS THIS?

Even if it wasn't emotional as Keith she could talk about herself instead of just giving a recap.

Development vlogs are for Keith.

Will Lance's blog be about farting or girls?

Farting girls.

All the vlogs are recaps, Allura rarely talks about herself in the show, so there's not many clips to use. Keith rages all the time so a recap can easily use them for introspection.

What did he mean by this?

>all those BUT I WANT LANCE VLOG GIMME LANCE XDD comments

This really can't be stressed enough, but Lancefags are pure cancer.

Keith's vlog was just a contrived attempt at forced exposition about his character (exposition that was already obvious anyway) to make up for the show's complete lack of character substance.

Rubbing his thumb over her his finger. I do that too except I crack a joint/bone against the index.

Most lancefags are 13 year old girls. You can't tell me over half the women posting in these threads didn't do equally if not more cringe shit on deviantart back in the day.

>exposition that was already obvious anyway

But I need them to blatantly tell me! Just like how I need them spell out Shiro and Keith's past with one another.

>Most lancefags are 13 year old girls.

Actually many of them are in their 20's.

>not realizing that Keith is time traveling Shiro and Sendak's assbaby

It's like morons in these threads can't pick up on any subtext and hints.

I was hoping for something more? No tears like Keith but maybe she did something cute with the mice? Or showed us something from her father? Or talked about how Altea used to be? Or how was happy she drove off Lotor in that fight?

I recently finished the third season of this and I am in love with Slav. It would be funny if he got a vlog.

>expecting literally anything from this show

Just give up already, it makes watching it more enjoyable.

We now know the writers didn't forget about the mouse circus. Allura really will be taking them on a show after she defeats the Galra Empire.

A Slav-Vlog (say that three times fast!) would be cute!

You think that the "routine"? It's them rehearsing?!

This is big news. I hope mice user is happy.

>Or how was happy she drove off Lotor in that fight?

She already said the thought of Zarkon having a kid was disturbing.

How happy she was* to drive Lotor off in their last fight, I meant.

>Get __cucked.

Allura is cute.

they should have mentioned her racist phase

Is season 4 going to be as short as season 3?

Shorter, it's just the other half of S3 with the six remaining episodes.

That would have made the Klancers rage because she'd have to mention Keith, to them Kallura is literally rape. Or something.

She wasn't racist though. If almost all galra are doing bad shit then there is nothing wrong with her being wary of galra.

>There is a lot happening [in season four]. There is a lot that fans are gonna go nuts about.
I was actually shocked when I saw all seven episodes [of season three] put together like that. Because when it comes on Netflix is when we get to see it too—the cast—all put together. Because when we’re recording it and when we’re doing ADR, we’re just seeing bits and pieces. And so to see all seven together, I was like, “A lot happened in those seven episodes.”
So there’s just so much more to come. I think people can get excited and expect a lot.
-- Kimberly Brooks on whether season four will be as fast-paced as season three

Does this mean we finally get to see Keith's Galra powers? The showrunners mentioned this months ago before the season split.

>hating on the one dude who was her ally just because he was part Galra and didn't even look it
>not racist

>Minimum 4 vlogs left
>One vlog a week
>New season in 15 days
Thy could have made it line up a little better

We won't get a Shiro or Lance vlog.

You mean we won't get a Shiro and Hunk vlog. Nobody cares about Hunk.

Hunk's vlog is going to be about food.

What if Hunk and Lance had their vlog together? And acted like annoying YouTube stars.
>What's up, my peeps? Welcome to another Lancey Lance vlog!

The galra destroyed all her people, it's not like she told Keith to get lost it just took her sometime to get used to the fact he was part of a race that does a bunch of horrible shit.

What the fuck, did they invest in a pyramid scheme? Is AMC running this now? Are we at least going to get new seasons quicker?

Horrible, but very in-character.

Agreed.

Might as well to tell him to fuck off with her passive aggressive attitude. Coran wasn't acting like her ans he lost just as much as Allura.

The break between S3 and S4 was only two months instead of half a year, we're probably getting the same amount of episodes a year just more spaced out.

And the moral of the story was that it's "not in your blood". It's an allegory for racism. Allura was being racist. She doesn't know because she's still just a teen girl who has a lot to learn.

It was 10/10, my sides detached when the hilarious sappy music started up and proceeded to launch into orbit when he stormed out of the room.

Coran's a better character than Allura is.

Coran isn't a teenage girl, and judging by alternate reality Empress Allura she holds on to grudges.

Lance's vlog will have air horns and "don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe!". Hunk can't ever get a word in edgewise because of Lance's motor mouth.

Thy cut the season in half, which is why we only had to wait 2 months for it. It mig mean a sorter break between season 4 and 5

No, she was being prejudiced. Don't confuse the two. Allura doesn't have the institutional power or force of state-sanctioned violence to be racist.

He possibly lost a child too.

Empress Allura fucked Galra men in secret.

This would be amazing, now I'm mildly asspained it won't happen.

Allura's passive aggressiveness was really funny. She gave Keith the silent treatment and I laughed when she responded to Keith's question only after Lance started talking.

We're apparently getting
>Keith causing a rift between himself and the team
>Coalition recruitment and events
>Zarkon waking up from coma
>Lotor having power struggles with daddy
>Pidge almost crossing a line and finding her brother
in six episodes

Stop baiting already

Same.

Pidge is still a bigger bitch. I loved all the mean things Pidge said to Allura in S1.

Allura can't believe the team leader Shiro was already ass fucking with Ulaz.

>Keith gets all butthurt about Allura's rejection because his mother was actually Altean who fucked a Galra and made McCuck take care of his "son."

Bitch Pidge is best Pidge.
>don't leave, pidge...we have to form voltron
>lol at least my dad is still out there

Who is this qt? Is the show she's from worth a watch?

>another racism discussion
Why don't you save this for your tumblr blogs

Where's the pic of Shiro shaking hands with Ulaz and Allura screeching?

I liked how her and Keith fought. Shiro ruined everything by getting in the way.

>84 posts in
>barely any shipping faggotry
color me surprise

Shiro was team #NotAllGalra from the start. Shiro is truly the most patrician character.

>Princess of what

Princess Allura, and the show is decent. Nothing spectacular but you'll have a bit of fun watching it.

And the brown elf chick you're interested in waltzes around in a form-fitting suit most of the show if that's what you're into.

>Allura: We have so much in common!
>Pidge: Yikes.

Stimming. Reminder that Keith is autistic-coded representation

>We both have missing fathers.
>At least I can get mine back.

You can atim without autism.

I hope Pidge and Allura get a girly bonding episode.

I don't care if Pidge isn't a bitch to Allura.

It will be like the one where Toph and Katara go to the spa!